Cyrene ? ? ?

PrototypeGG

Dominant
I wonder how long it ll take for our dear hard working , high professinal game developers to adjust 5 FUCKING ITEMS drop rate on Cyrene and enble Armor NPCs again?
MA did a very good call to disable it in time but its not acceptble to wait for weeks now untill its fixed !
Many players have thousands of ped tide up in mats they neither want to sell or can use !
Please dont play us the cheap tricks like we are too busy atm and Cyrene patch ll wait for a bit....like after Mayhem LOL ?
May be its time MA show some respect to other Planets/partners ?! and start fixing things in reasonble time frames !
i am MAD !!! why this is taking more then a week ?! :mad::xmad:

What was in their mind adding a recipe with components that were looted before in game ?!?! Then they look on stats and 10 armors were made instant lol

I'm in same situation Prototype i wanted to do the imp set and when i got at the NPC i found out it was down for 1-2 hours.

This is kind of funny. You assume that the resolution to the situation is "just adjusting drop rates". Additionally, a lot has to go into balancing to ensure it is just right, and takes in to account many different things. Truth is you don't know how complex the situation is, none of us do. You don't know all the variables, things, requirements, additional complexities, probably negotiation with Cyrene etc.

So maybe just sit tight. These things can take time.

Stolen armour was stopped and never re-implemented. Probably the same going to happen here.

Rgds

Ace

Truth is you don't know how complex the situation is, none of us do.

Dude one thing for me is clear as i said in post above you. They did a big mess adding components as recipe that were looting months and years previous to this update. Imagine on Caly those 2600 mod faps and players had already the components in storage. The first fap would not cost like 30-40k and im sure they would close the mission like they did in this case. I see as option adding a new component in same recipe that would take many many hours per stage to farm.

Dude one thing for me is clear as i said in post above you. They did a big mess adding components as recipe that were looting months and years previous to this update. Imagine on Caly those 2600 mod faps and players had already the components in storage. The first fap would not cost like 30-40k and im sure they would close the mission like they did in this case. I see as option adding a new component in same recipe that would take many many hours per stage to farm.

I agree that this whole situation should not have happened. They should have better anticipated, but hey, it's done now. Just need to be patient to have things sorted properly. I'd rather they properly sort it now, then rush a release that only needs more patches.

Both Cyrene and MA have said the Armour will be re-implemented.

Sounds like excellent news, where did Mindark say it will 100% be re-implemented?

All I can find is the following quote from another thread which seems to question such a statement. (in bold)

My|MindArk in discord:
2nd update
Of what I know we are checking the npc,s loot drops and instances right now, but I cannot give you a promise when it will be re-introduced or if it will be. I quoted the post from the Cyrene forum. However I'm trying to find out as much information of the situation as possible.

My 1st day on Cyrene i was asking players that hunted on this planet before about relics drops rate and answer was clear ...they drop but very rarely
Same day i farmed around 20+. Obviusly something was very wrong ! Tails drops rate was also very high , Skreel rare mats are basicly common. Gratz to those few that were able to rush Modified Imperium cuz onyl after few armors market was dry on high grade power cells ...GG
I agree its a big mess but delaying a patch to fix all that mess is even worse for game economy .
Anyway i hate being forced to farm where MA think its best ...aka mindless farm FFA !
Having options like Cyrene (make armor) and AG (make armor and plates) is rly important for game diversity !
If patch is delayed exactly for the durtation of Xmass mayhem i find this intentinal ...lets see if i ll be right about time frame :xmad:

So basicaly right now i cant go farm Cyrene cuz its pointless and honestly i REALLY LIKE that places .... its so much better put together then the mess on Caly . Mobs are close to each other density is good , there are many spots for every maturity when server lags hard on Cyrene u can loot xmass ring 2020 etc..there are many benefits to give the place a try ! :LOL:
So what is done is done my question is do you MA have an internal testing team that doesANY testing on next VU that is about to chnage armor market forever if its not tested properly ? May be test it like A DAY may be 2 if u are not too busy spending your 15k Euro monthly salary ? Like if 5 players tested last VU for a day i am sure i the result would be very plished drops rates that might need only lil adjustment in the future ...not that cluster fucker mess was made only for 3 days hahahaha !
When u fucked on a such a scale i think its A MUST to show some respect and fix is asap ...not in a month or asfter mayhem etc ..
I am sorry BUT server are full house atm your old standards should rise MA !
Got my points bois ?

and yes this is called flaming !

p.s. i know guys with 15k+ ped in cyrene mats right now :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
This is kind of funny. You assume that the resolution to the situation is "just adjusting drop rates". Additionally, a lot has to go into balancing to ensure it is just right, and takes in to account many different things. Truth is you don't know how complex the situation is, none of us do. You don't know all the variables, things, requirements, additional complexities, probably negotiation with Cyrene etc.

So maybe just sit tight. These things can take time.
They Should have known upfront, before promising us that we could hunt the materials and go for the armors.

Both Cyrene and MA have said the Armour will be re-implemented.

Source? Have not seen this. In fact, have seen a 2nd hand quote posing the opposite quandry from My AKA: PyroEmo.

The thing is simple: they saw that the Mayhen had no customers because people were in cyrene making the armor, and they cut with the excuse of drop rates, blah blah blah ... All this will end when the mayhen ends, then everything will return to normal ... and then we complain when the PP do not do anything new on the planets, like Arkadia, Rocktropia ... why bother, if then MA cuts everything ...

Stolen armour was stopped and never re-implemented. Probably the same going to happen here.

Rgds

Ace

The history repeats. What a shame for this PP.

One thing I'm certain, even if I won the Euromillions tmw I would never want to be Partner with Mindark, NEVER!!!

Mindark have the final saying for everything that goes live. Remember the uber scanners dropping all of sudden in RT? Like tones of it? The lysterium party on the first day of Monria? Where almost every drop was a global?

Most of the times all this sh*t look like intentional but maybe it's me that I'm a bit paranoic.

Can understand OPs frustration.

Some clarity for those who dont understand the situation.
I bought into this attractive looking update by grinding and purchasing materials until i had everything i needed. Materials I could apparently trade for an armor set worth 15k ped at the new NPC... However, MA shut off this new NPC within a few days. Rendering the 15k ped materials i have gathered, useless until further notice...

Quite disheartening for a 14 year long player who genuinely loves this game and was considering decent investment in 2021.

Last edited:
Can understand OPs frustration.

Some clarity for those who dont understand the situation.
I bought into this attractive looking update by grinding and purchasing materials until i had everything i needed. Materials I could apparently trade for an armor set worth 15k ped at the new NPC... However, MA shut off this new NPC within a few days. Rendering the 15k ped materials i have gathered, useless until further notice...

Quite disheartening for a 14 year long player who genuinely loves this game and was considering decent investment in 2021.

Same. I have all the materials gathered. was just 2 hours too late.
I am not bothered by the Merry Mayhem timer/yog/whatever cheat show, won't join that. So all they have now is some not playing/paying very pissed off customers. At least with the grinding on Cyrene they got 50% of that.

Source? Have not seen this. In fact, have seen a 2nd hand quote posing the opposite quandry from My AKA: PyroEmo.

Re-checked what she posted, she posted conflicting things in main chat and then announcements, so yeah, not confimed.

My guess is it won’t be fixed until next PP VU

Why do u think i am embarrassing my self making posts like that . Something must be done and and not in distant future...
I am not the one with 10k+ mats in bank (yes i have 3k+ withc sux ) and i am not one of those who sold their armor for cheap so they can finish New cyrene armor faster.
One more thing !!! i waited 10 days before i made this post so this is not a random QQ
I know players in this game often reffer to words like HOPE and LUCK :unsure:
I dont hope we get lucky and all this mess got fixed soon ...i REQUIRE as a paying custmer this get fixed yesterday !

Last edited:
This makes me sad.
I do love this game and its community. Its why im still here and why i get back every damn time i decide to leave or take a break. I hope this gets resolved ASAP!
//Randy

Imagine a soccer game, where the referee blows the whistle mid game and says: Guys its to many goals, from now on only every 4`th goal counts.

Any news after today's extraordinary maintainance?

I doubt it... is there any such thing as an NGO (non-global observation group) doing a globalwatch to say if they are turned on again?
My minimal turnover while waiting for an NPC to be turned on suggested it hadn't been on for the last few days...

Any news after today's extraordinary maintainance?
Yes, no more xmas boxes from any paneleon. As if loot on cyrene wasnt crippled enough with all the missing items.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Some players who played a lot on cyrene previously and also saved mats were rewarded. I think that's a good thing.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Some players who played a lot on cyrene previously and also saved mats were rewarded. I think that's a good thing.

Yes and besides that, you also needed arc badges for the npc to even talk to you. So no planet hopping, buying mats and fkn off again. You had to have invested time and effort in cyrene to be able to get the armors.

....and also had to be there at exactly the right time, which yet again sullies the water on the subject of potential prior knowledge.
I haven't even checked out the mu on the tokens, for example - and I have loads of them. I simply don't want to 'profit' that way!
(Not that I disagree with Spawn; I agree with the arc badges bit, sort of lol. But I dislike the whole "Invest in this; it will pay off some day" spiel, when so much in EU has not been followed through with properly. I have land plots, for xyz sake, that's just starters)

Back