Question: Player funds?

Grossberger

Hatchling
Can anyone just set one up or is there requirements?
I Would like to start one, i've put a lot of thought and planning into it, but i'm unsure if there are terms and conditions that mindark require
I'm not looking for feedback on why i should or shouldn't do it, just want an answer to my question.

best regards
your fellow Grossberger

well, i m curious about the funds and how they work,

how a fund who can gather so much money and so many ppl in it just by the simple "trust in someone" or idk ...few... and give them money to be managed,

can be supported or not by MA?, no idea, and i had this thought recently in my mind, maybe some other players can enlighten me regarding the mechanics for a Trust Fund inside PE/EU

i m a noob in this matter and i want to learn more

Player funds are completely unregulated by MindArk and due to their uncollateralized nature represent 100% risk to the investors. MindArk's policy is "all trades are final" and consequently a "fund manager" could simply walk away with all the investor's capital at any time.
To date there are far more of them that have failed than succeeded, and consequently the community is highly on edge about player funds. Expect dramatic pushback, especially if you don't have a solid business model, plenty of your own skin in the game, AND a stellar reputation.
There are a few ways in which you could end up violating MindArk's rules (unlicensed banking, gambling, etc).
Read the Terms of Service, evaluate your business model, and determine whether or not it's worth taking the risk of ruining your reputation.

Honestly, better option is just spend your peds on in game deeds and hope for the best. Eventually, I suspect Mindark may make deeds for every asset in game worth more than 10k ped, but we'll see what happens in the future.

Back