What is it this time ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Can't login because of an internal error, again ! The programmers seem to be like little kids,. they just have to mess with stuff until they break it. Bad thing is we have nothing to do but bitch.

Looks like more ppls can't login on some servers

Edit: i was wrong :p

Last edited:
No problems here

the game works perfect !!

Maybe it has soemthing to do with the problems on the Calypso North Server, Places like Corinth, Fort Sisyphus and west of it are not reachable. Maybe if you left your Avatar there it has something to do with this outage.

The programmers seem to be like little kids,.

Don't comment on developers unless you really know what they actually do. To put this into context: it's not the developers fault that one or more servers aren't reachable for you.

You mean DevOps? Then say DevOps. And honestly, I hope they don't have DevOps, but separate teams to cover their areas of expertise.

Don't comment on developers unless you really know what they actually do. To put this into context: it's not the developers fault that one or more servers aren't reachable for you.

You mean DevOps? Then say DevOps. And honestly, I hope they don't have DevOps, but separate teams to cover their areas of expertise.
I know this, how many times have have they had to do to get and emergency patch to make the game playable. They fix thing that are not broken and in the case of the cave mission it was broke for almost a year (It was my fav repeatable mission). And it appears that pre-release testing it does not exist. The problem is I do know what they do and I should pat them on the head and say good job ?? Have said all of that I DO think there ore some good programmers and there must be to get us this far and the game is great but for whatever reason they seem to screw up from time to time.

Back