Selling: [SOLD]Selling/Take Offer A-3 Justifier Mk.2, Improved Tier 2,9

offering SB - pure ped

What is the Tier increase rate?

Can't believe how much i got ripped off selling my tier 4 one knowing it's worth 60k at tier 2 haha. Omg.
Was it worth it :p ? And Zho asked me not to say he paid 46k ped in public cuz he felt ashamed to pay so much for tier 4.99 ;) Dont warry Buckshot i sold tier 6 Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition for 20k less then a year ago ! Until i sniped it back from Tina i ll remeber this fvcking mace forver :LOL: !

See if u didnt froce me to sell you mine LR-60 Augm now you was going to have that Imk2 costing 25-30k more . I dont think LR-60 Augm Tier 2 cost 110k yet and even if u do its in the price bubble zone :smoke:

Last edited:
Item price = exactly the desire a buyer have to own it ! Thanks God i learned this long time ago before i mess around with EU !:nana:

Its not ovepriced at all duo to the rarity factor and very limited availability price can vary A LOT ! Shooting with a shit weapon also can cost u 4-5k ped per month ^^

Nice gun, but yea I’d be surprised if anyone else bids more than 60k.

Was it worth it :p ? And Zho asked me not to say he paid 46k ped in public cuz he felt ashamed to pay so much for tier 4.99 ;) Dont warry Buckshot i sold tier 6 Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition for 20k less then a year ago ! Until i sniped it back from Tina i ll remeber this fvcking mace forver :LOL: !

See if u didnt froce me to sell you mine LR-60 Augm now you was going to have that Imk2 costing 25-30k more . I dont think LR-60 Augm Tier 2 cost 110k yet and even if u do its in the price bubble zone :smoke:

Just for sake of transparency, since PrototypeGG wants to go around spreading false BS. I bought the IMK2 T4 for TT+50k right after halloween mayhem. This was the going market rate at the time.

QYtY0um.jpg

PrototypeGG just salty because he sold his LR60 Aug.

Best,
Zho

Can't believe how much i got ripped off selling my tier 4 one knowing it's worth 60k at tier 2 haha. Omg.

If you really feel this way, I'm sure we can work out a way to get you your impk2 back with the original trade conditions, I wouldn't mind taking over the lr60 aug for the price you purchased it at. Just PM me.

If you really feel this way, I'm sure we can work out a way to get you your impk2 back with the original trade conditions, I wouldn't mind taking over the lr60 aug for the price you purchased it at. Just PM me.
Oooof

stop hijacking the thread. keep it clean pls :) gl with the sale Dellan

Just for sake of transparency, since PrototypeGG wants to go around spreading false BS. I bought the IMK2 T4 for TT+50k right after halloween mayhem. This was the going market rate at the time.

QYtY0um.jpg

Best,
Zho

Zho is a great guy, done business with him before. Fair prices for both sides.

QYtY0um.jpg

Best,
Zho
I am sorry i was tired when made this spot YES are right ! Price was 51k (i bumped it 1k last min cuz its was worth that much for sure ! ) mate now i remeber ! And yea wasnt cheap at that point but we both also knew it wasnt expensive too :_) ! I shared that info with very lil players but at this point doesnt matter cuz everybody know long time ago price u payed .

I overcome the Gift i made to Buckshot some time a go is all i can say :LOL: + Went from a hunter to a hunter so i am fine selling it cheaper (had 5k better offer at this time then buckshot offer !) hahaha

I made offer him + 12k on top of what he payed me .. Dellined :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ! Good lucky getting it for original price mate !

Dont Forget the reason you shoot last 3 months that imk2 improved is me and i was happy to make things possible for both of you (remember what i got left ? after that ..a fvcking unmaxed Ambush lol ! ) . What left a lil bitter taste in my mouth was plans my old weapon to get resold in only 2 months later for massive profit witch Buckshot didnt do .... RESPECT ! :giggle:

Last edited:
i sold my imk2 T8 for +64k few months ago...prices r crazy now

let's not hijack the thread. i'm offering this price because i want an imk2, can afford it, and don't feel like waiting for a fairly priced one to hit the market. offer to OP stands.

let's not hijack the thread. i'm offering this price because i want an imk2, can afford it, and don't feel like waiting for a fairly priced one to hit the market. offer to OP stands.
This is how its done when you want some item ! Gratz mate and GL with the new toy !!! :handgun: :handgun:

Back