Sticky notes in containers

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
MA i wish i could put sticky notes in containers (a slimmed down version, so just a text box with very little border). I have boxes within boxes within boxes, and having some text next to a box/container would greatly help me navigate through the maze of boxes.

Please, please, please

Rgds

Ace

I want to add my bits may be off topic but they can change "Pet Name Tag" to "Name Tag" only which can be used on pets as well as containers ?

I would recoment a search posibility, even in inventory. Really suck when u wanna search something and u have dozens in there.

good idea imo, sticking notes on any item should be possible too as the more general improvement, or a few lines you can add yourself to the now improved tooltip at least.

I want to add my bits may be off topic but they can change "Pet Name Tag" to "Name Tag" only which can be used on pets as well as containers ?
WOW - Great idea!! Two birds with one stone. I think I have a hundred pet tags. Does MA monitor for these ideas?

WOW - Great idea!! Two birds with one stone. I think I have a hundred pet tags. Does MA monitor for these ideas?
Nope. :p Support case done:

2016-10-11 19:11 You wrote:

Hi!
A quick and "simple" wish:
I want Name Tags on Containers, so I (and probably others too) thought that you maybe could find a solution where Pet Name Tags could be used for containers too.

Nope. :p Support case done:

2016-10-11 19:11 You wrote:

Hi!
A quick and "simple" wish:
I want Name Tags on Containers, so I (and probably others too) thought that you maybe could find a solution where Pet Name Tags could be used for containers too.

Love it !!!!

Rgds
Ace

Back