Society
Endgame
Aeglic Ring Augmented
Christmas 2016 Ring
Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (F)
Restoration Chip, Modified
(alternative)
Restoration Chip, Improved

This setup gives max HP buff, max reload buff, max defense buffs, and significant (I believe maxed) regeneration buffs. I believe that this setup provides the fastest and most economical sweat-gathering ability in the game, although the propriety of the Mod Resto in this setup is debatable, as it is unlikely the max heal would be utilized, and therefor I have included an Improved Restoration chip in the price check as well.

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on the value of these items individually, as well as any insights you may have on how this setup might be improved.

Cheers,

Jack

Aeglic ring: 250
Christmas 16: 25k
Vampiric cloak: 10k
Mod resto chip: 50k
The look on everyone's face at Royal club when you rock up with 85k worth of sweating gear: PRICELESS

There are some things money cant buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard.

What...?
I....

I'm trying real hard to come up with a comment other than "Da Fuq?"

Still trying....

Nope. Only real, rational response is: "DA FUQ?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?"

Do you know something about the price of sweat that we don't know? Because we know the price of sweat. And this is "slightly" out of proportion to that price.

By "slightly", I mean limo and private jet to transport you to your garage.
I mean entire forest fire fighting brigades to put out a match.
I mean building a modern pyramid for your dead cat.
I mean building a paper processing factory to manufacture tissue due to a single sneeze.

To pay off this bundle using just sweat, you'll need to ask the dying sun for 10 more minutes.

You, sir, took "out of proportion" to the Nth degree.

I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or call to get you a medical checkup.

One should never underestimate the lengths people would go for the power of looking bad ass and creating an army of sweat worshipers to the Sweat King That Never Dies. Only thing lacking in this setup is a big ass damage weapon to kill the sweated creature in 1-3 shots when its dry. You may as well be able to swunt instead of just sweating after all.

Good luck with the sale (y) I would've bought it an instant if I had that kind of cash laying around and didn't need it for other things.

For reference: Improved restoration chip. I paid recently 20k for one.
If someone was willing to sell me Mod resto for 50k I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Other than that the previous prices someone replied here are about right.

as the doctor mentioned a YOG is required to really lock in that status of being the best possible setup!

Sweating benefits greatly from max reload and max evade.

:ROFLMAO:
This is the most economic Sweat gathering setup to a first approximation. However, the opportunity cost of owning this instead of a land area will be more than the Sweat value.

As a next project, find the most economic Sweat gathering setup at equilibrium, taking the market value of all opportunity costs into account.

You forgot to add in the mothership so you can sweat on each planet one hour a day.

Aeglic Ring Augmented
Christmas 2016 Ring
Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (F)
Restoration Chip, Modified
(alternative)
Restoration Chip, Improved

This setup gives max HP buff, max reload buff, max defense buffs, and significant (I believe maxed) regeneration buffs. I believe that this setup provides the fastest and most economical sweat-gathering ability in the game, although the propriety of the Mod Resto in this setup is debatable, as it is unlikely the max heal would be utilized, and therefor I have included an Improved Restoration chip in the price check as well.

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on the value of these items individually, as well as any insights you may have on how this setup might be improved.

Cheers,

Jack
I am assuming that you would already have this equipment for other reasons not specifically for sweating.
But if you decided to give sweating a go - well why not use what you already have to make what you are doing as efficient as possible.

People are always prepared to laugh at those sweating as wasting their time .

One thing to consider though, is that playing here is not just a solitary thing. You have friends & it can rather difficult when you are fighting a big mob or even another player & you get someone who wants to talk - any other time would be god but just not right now :(

A sweat circle is a good place to talk with others & still keep a minimal contact with what is going on in the game. Or even take on some large & aggressive mob just for the chance & fun of swunting it.

And I never stopped to consider that some things may make sweating more efficient. Good topic Captain Jack :)

Do you want a price check based on the market for items listed, or based on ROI expectations when applied to said application? Holy mackerel...

Do you want a price check based on the market for items listed, or based on ROI expectations when applied to said application? Holy mackerel...
Time to recoup costs, based on current market values = Ask your grandchildren and they might be half way there.

Back