Robot Offensive Map

Baelrahyn

Old
If anyone has any additional locations to add, please let me know.

uc

Last edited:
awesome job..Thank you very much

I think you my have missed this one?
Ashi
E Big Bulk (02-03)

Awesome work though!!!

Awesome job Bael, frustrates me everytime MA does these events to go running around looking to spend peds, they so retarded, about time someone did what they should be doing. I wont even bother giving them taxes for this junk, they cant even place em in areas they cant get stuck. GL on the invasion.

Last edited:
Wow Excellent work man!!

Awesome job Bael, frustrates me everytime MA does these events to go running around looking to spend peds, they so retarded, about time someone did what they should be doing. I wont even bother giving them taxes for this junk, they cant even place em in areas they cant get stuck. GL on the invasion.

Ya, I don't see how artificial difficulty is any fun at all. How about an ingame communication device? With varying levels of information? And please not a robot lavatory beacon.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there are any Drone Coordinators out there? Seems like someone is hunting 09-10 but cant find that player in the register to ask :)

the odysseus island. waaaay down south and west bottom corner. mixed spawn. oh woops - thats the normal place not robot invasion - i post anyways

Ty! It's funny how one of the reasons the Devs piss me off so much is the same reason why I love the community so much. The don't make maps but we do.

Atlas Haven:
Drone Coordinator ~08-10 East
Drone Coordinator ~05-07 South
Drone Coordinator ~02-04 North

Every spawn seemed to have JamRaiders with a occasional Haywire spawning every now and then.

Back