Coming back from a long break, whats changed?

cc.

Old Alpha
Society
House of Gamers
Caleb cc Caven
Its been a few years since I was active and starting to feel the call pulling me back to EU, anyone I used to hang out with thats still around please say hello!

Have there been many changes making me a newb now, or is it more or less as it was 3 years ago?

Seeing your location i could tell you... "Loco, hay muchos cambios pero el más importante es que es más fácil perder y más difícil ganar que antes y ya es decir" for that people that doesnt know spanish i told him that all its perfect and we all profit a lot :)

Contact me ingame if you want to talk in our native language ^^

Welcome back mate.
Msg me ingame and I can update you with any information you might need.

mate check out those skills! Will give you a shout soon, seems one thing thats changed is gold cards have been phased out, so Im waiting for support to help me get back in :D

Seeing your location i could tell you... "Loco, hay muchos cambios pero el más importante es que es más fácil perder y más difícil ganar que antes y ya es decir" for that people that doesnt know spanish i told him that all its perfect and we all profit a lot :)

jaja entiendo pero no soy espanol! Si WoF sigue yo era uno del equipo principal de Inglaterra.

jaja entiendo pero no soy espanol! Si WoF sigue yo era uno del equipo principal de Inglaterra.
Hahahaha if im not wrong the WOF its not in the eu scene since 2015 :p anyway if you need something im darlas darlas dark stone ingame :)

3 years? Where has the time gone it seems like only yesterday you were hoffing.

Haha... it is not true! seeing your location i could tell you.. "Loco si descubres el truco, vas a ganar mucho dinero como Darlas (el juego es factible pero cada vez trata menos de suerte y más habilidad)" This is the best game of history.... Once a player of "Entropia Universe", always a player of "Entropia Universe" ... "Semper fi" Wellcome back!! :D

Haha... it is not true! seeing your location i could tell you.. "Loco si descubres el truco, vas a ganar mucho dinero como Darlas (el juego es factible pero cada vez trata menos de suerte y más habilidad)" This is the best game of history.... Once a player of "Entropia Universe", always a player of "Entropia Universe" ... "Semper fi" Wellcome back!! :D
Hahahah Xavier you are wrong i dont know the "Truco" and i just lose but im happy because the people i meet in this game im sure CC its feeling a warm welcoming

Welcome back!
Lots of old players are still lurking around. At least that has not changed ;)

yo cc! WB M8! I remember you from the oldddd days :D Thinking you were in Ex Cons right? Maybe even before that was playin with Farha and shit forgot other names and that society.. but old school rig :D)

Its been a few years since I was active and starting to feel the call pulling me back to EU, anyone I used to hang out with thats still around please say hello!

Have there been many changes making me a newb now, or is it more or less as it was 3 years ago?

You got a space maffia, a sweat maffia & forum maffia. Streamers fighting with each other for fame. It's actually kind of hilarious.

Last edited:
yo cc! WB M8! I remember you from the oldddd days :D Thinking you were in Ex Cons right? Maybe even before that was playin with Farha and shit forgot other names and that society.. but old school rig :D)

Heyyyy! I was old cK then Art of War for a couple of years, those old skool rig days and LGs were the best!

Best thing in years , they locked some mayhem exploiters :)

Welcome back though! Good to have you back to grinding this grindfest game lol.

Best thing in years , they locked some mayhem exploiters :)

Yeah Ive heard a little about that drama! Cant believe they took out alot of high level accounts like that, but I dont really know the full details of what actually happened. Are they perma banned?

Welcome back!

I returned to active play last year and while there are quite a few changes but the core of this game remains the same. I was out of the loop longer than you were so I've had to adjust to loot 2.0. The Codex is a nice enhancement (in my opinion) as well as all the buffed gear but none of that was around when I was active. The only time I feel a real pang of sadness is when I go to Treasure Island these days since it was such a big deal back in the day and I spent loads of time there. There is a lot of potential there just sitting idle.

Still, much of EU remains the same I see a lot of the same drive to figure things out, many vocal players here on the forum, and what not.

Whats considered a long time? Maybe ask Atomicstorm :p

Back