I have gas.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Seems like the more healthy I eat, the more gas I get. Oatmeal, legumes, and vegetables are the worst. Steak and whiskey don't seem problematic at all.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments? Concerns?

Fart its natural, just take them out and all ok... you could always eat less saludable and you will have diarrhea or stomach ache instead of gases...

Jokes apart, when we reach some age we start to have that kind of problem with our digestive system, i will advice you to eat slowly and avoid drinks with gas like cocacola or such things.

all your gas are belong to us. we have no chance to survive make your time harharhar :LOL:

It seems like the more healthy I eat, the more gas I get. Oatmeal, legumes, and vegetables are the worst. Steak and whiskey don't seem problematic at all.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments? Concerns?
Farting is normal. If you keep farting is a good sign. Once you fart, stop smelling you're on a good track!

Your gut biome will eventually change and the gas will lessen but you will still get some clear the room SBDs now and then.

inbeforethreadisdeleted.

When I was a kid, my father got totally brainwashed by some nutcase (religious) vegans and consequently we were forced to eat everything raw (late 1970's). Raw Cabbage and potatoes too. That madness went on for about 2 years, and I can tell you, the gas was a huge problem. All of us were like walking compost heaps. In them days vegan was hard core, none of those pulses and tasty dishes.

Now I take the pee out of KFC vegan burgers, which I call (K)entucky (F)ried (C)abbage burgers. Funny how many vegetables begin with letter C, Cabbage is best put down though for progressive freaks, that go to a chicken shop for a vegetable burger. Can call them after the letter C too. Haha

I do love a juicy fat steak.

I eat keto which means almost entirely meat and vegetables, very little gas. So maybe it's not the vegetables.

I'm just glad spring is the season. Cause, hot air rises out the collar of my winter coats - stovepiping effects not fun !:)

I eat keto which means almost entirely meat and vegetables, very little gas. So maybe it's not the vegetables.
Aye, no gas on keto for me either

Two bottles of champagne and 3 cigars for breakfast each morning will clear that right up.

n00b, if you don't peel off the wallpapers!

Try keto diet, works really well for me, I had same issues since my 20s. I been great admirer of mendeleev table since early age, add heavy drinking, smoking, 16hour working days and you get really good way to upset your stomach.

And you needed to let the world know, eh? :tapfinger

I thought of "gear acquisition syndrome" at first sight of the title. And now got a sudden craving for a salad of thick red kidney beans with raw onions...

Sriracha on Avocado is the yummer..

And here am I thinking Captain Jack was admitting he was full of it.

GasX can help you!

All bullshit aside (no pun intended). You have a digestive problem.

1) Get a full-spectrum digestive aid and use it for each meal (https://www.se1.us/health/enzymes/)

2) Take 1 tbls of apple cider vinegar in 2 to 4 ounces of water with each meal (that will equalize your stomachs' Ph balance).

3) Do NOT eat any GMO produce. It causes gastric distress in some people.

4) As to the steak and whiskey: all things in moderation. You ain't a kid any more.

I have a similar problem. Most good foods are bad for me, anything that is a little difficult for the digestive system to digest causes issues. So plants basically. What I do is eat potatoes as often as possible, like hashbrowns/tater tots for breakfast, and fries or mashes potatoes for dinner. That helps a lot. Secondly, I take 3 psyllium husk (fiber) in the morning when I wake up, and before bed. Mixed veggies and kale salad is bad. Also all milk, cheese, dairy. Don't eat that.

Poor quality food and overtaxed digestive system. I guess I ought to get some digestive cookies and some prune juice.

There's old useless eaters and there's bold useless eaters, but there's no old, bold useless eaters.

Back