Weapon Attachments Or Not?

onlygodplays

Guardian
Hello Friends

Are scopes/lasers worth using to get that extra eff%
With the loss of DPP.

So I've been getting more serious into Entropa and I've read and see a few posts and talked to a hand full of other plays
and they all seem pretty divided on this subject.
but from what I understand DPP isn't as big of a thing as it was in loot 1.0 VS loot 2.0
And with attachments you get a (Skill Mod %) and from my understand that gives you a higher chance to hit the mob your farming.
In return would mean more kills in the long term.

I've seen top hunters in game use/not use them

To give you some context in my situation.
I use a Lc-100 with 65% eff (With Amp) 2.95DPP (No Attachments)
But with attachments I get 65.3% and 2.89DPP

My reasoning for using attachments was to get extra skill gain from attachment bonus because I'm already maxed on the gun.

Can anyone give me some insight/advice on this topic?

Thank You

SKill Mod works only on unmaxed weapons which you should not use anyway.

Top hunters use the rare top-tier attachments with crit buffs. Normal attachments are useless. Yes, they give a tiniest increase in efficiency and steal a tiniest portion of dpp, so neither really harm or benefit you much. Extra skill gain sure but it's also so tiny. Realistically, the only thing the attachments do is make your gun look badass.

2.95 -> 2.89 is a significant drop. People used to pay a fortune in Loot 1.0 to gain that difference.

If you aren't getting any multis in your hunting run, remove them. If you seem to be hitting decent multis more frequently than usual (aka wave), put them on.

Using attachments this way allows you to 'throttle' your input slightly and could improve your returns.

Back