Selling: SOLD A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented

Torden

Dominant
Astor Roy Torden
Hey, forum!

For sale A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented T2,99

SB- 67,5K
BO- best offer.
Pure peds only! Keep rights stop sale any time.

PM there or in game Astor Roy Torden

Reactions: Geo
Gun sold, thread can be closed

A dream gum. lovet. Gratz to new owner!!!

A dream gum. lovet. Gratz to new owner!!!

When the Spelling Police and Typo Trolls haunt your dream (gum) :

pulling-gum.jpg

:laugh:

you told me just this morning that it should be priced about 120k or more these days....

being that correct... prices are doubled in six months.... i am probably closed minded
but i cannot see a rise in the playerbase so big that prices double up....
in fact i dont see a reason at all, apart the "animal spirit" that lead us to profit

we had 2 mayhem and a Hypenating toward eff and 2.0 items.......
i will look at prices again after summer and relax of covid measures.

maybe all revert to 1q 2020 level

Last edited:
Lets say you still got a few thing to learn here mate .
When we talk about strong loot 2.0 ranged weapons options are very limited. BP-70. lp 70 ,lp-100 low range but still cost same ped as higher ranged weapons .Optimal is BC-80 and LR-60 or high tier imk2 for long days of lazy farming !
Many of the weapons i just listed you will never hit the market or they do but only 1 time per year for a descent price .
There is one other part of this whole thing u probably dont know too. Many guys offers those weapons 1st to friends/guild mates and only after that goes in this forum. As a bonus there are around 5-10 resellers with 100k+ pure ped all the time ready to buy anything that is worth and they ll make the call do pay the price they like in a matter of sec ...u would think about it for hours what is good price to pay and ask around :)
Do u really want me to go on ?
Those weapons are very limited in numbers and its a rare sight to see one for sell. There are way many players that can afford 80-100k for a weapon then the total number in game ...and this was the case before covid too. Covid just pushed the prices so hard cuz disparity between demand and supply became imanse .The price buble right now in the EU are mostly the rings not FEN weapons bro !
Add on top of that tier comps price witch in most cases is justified and i wish you good luck to buy a tier ranged weapon for the price you like :laugh:

very clear point. scarcity make value.
best path is to wina Ptoken :)
i will work on that :)

Back