Selling: Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition T2

Wi3rD

Provider
Well the modfap sold got a decent deal on it.
But since i dont quite have the skills to use this power claw (since i never imagined id own one id actually use long term :) , I am putting this on the market until this weekend(17th of April). If it fetches me something i could use immediately without skilling with a low powerfist over the weekend to get this maxed great, if not no harm no foul :).

Spoke people that own this thingy and the only criticism anyone had over it was that it doesnt use ammo, which basically means you need to repair it after each hour of hunting, not a huge draw back for me as i regularly take breaks after each hour or two, but never the less i have my eyes set on making offers on other FEN items if this sells. Lower end ones with less dps, but more in line with the playstyle im used too.

Stats on wiki :)
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2925
Just in case it goes down again, key stats here:
Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN EditionMeleePower Fist
range
4.0​
max damage
61.5​
attacks per min
87​
dmg/sec
62.0​
decay
12.840​
TT
700.00​
dmg/pec
3.329​
efficency 85.4​
SIB
52maxed
Anyways im sure people making an offer on this item will be aware of the stats, but better safe than sorry :)

So now the pain-point, given the current market of this item and recent sales I found/heard of I will likely be selling this in the range between 70 and 75k (give or take).
Doesnt need to be all PED I'm flexible. What I would prefer to see in the offers -> FEN pistol/rifle/club, mid/high end armor and of course PED is also accepted :D.

Will consider all offers. If no compelling offers are received, I have a weekend of skilling ahead of me.

Enjoy the game, happy hoffing :)

B U M P

A couple of very interesting item + PED offers received :) Keep em comming dont be shy.

Last BUMP

An offer at asking price has been received, but not stuff im looking, a couple with interesting ones with armor/weapons but not quite what i am asking... so looking for more :)

Back