News: Secret RDI Laboratory - Sector C1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A secret off-grid Research Center, utilized for illegal biological research by the Research and Development Institute (RDI) was recently discovered on Calypso.

It was revealed that the Research Center, situated underground, south of Fort Medusa, had been used by the RDI for experiments on the Calamusoid species. A power outage has left the Research Center in a state of horror and chaos.

Colonists quickly explored the Research Center’s first level, Sector A1.

Fighting through waves of experimental creatures abandoned in the hazardous lab environment, colonists have begun to collect bits of experimental equipment developed by the RDI. Passkeys to another level, Sector B1, were also discovered.

Sector B1 revealed evidence of additional and even more horrifying experiments conducted by the RDI. The creatures found in Sector B1 were even more fearsome than those in A1. The rewards to be found were hard-earned, but worthwhile.

Now colonists have found keys to access yet another area of the laboratory, Sector C1.

If Sector B1 was terrible, Sector C1 reveals new depths of RDI’s megalomania. The sheer size of the laboratories and the structural damage visible in images shared by the few intrepid colonists who have dared to enter Sector C1 are almost unimaginable.

Many questions remain unanswered: What was the purpose of Sector C1? Were the rogue RDI scientists experimenting with something even more fearsome than the Calamusoid? What treasures await those brave enough to delve so deep into the Secret RDI Laboratory?

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Things got .. .complicated! :D

index.php

To summarize all this cool content will only ever be seen by about .1% of the total player base.

Good allocation of development time and resources

To summarize all this cool content will only ever be seen by about .1% of the total player base.

umm, if u stop "sweating" for a bit and actually hunt, u can make it , a team has a maximum of 12 players

that's a : good allocation of development from your side, time and resources also

Well, to be fair we are also getting new UI soon :( But items like the Refurbished Fap are still loot bugged.

Even if you were sarcastic, it is a great area to invest resources by them. It's an investment in the future. And it's for everybody. It is a message to the playerbase that good content awaits if you progress. It has been this way since the beginning it's just that this time it's behind some doors for which you need a team. And it's not for .1%. It's for those that first of all want to try it. At some point you may find a team with higher players than you, if you consider yourself too weak and just tag along.

Why do people always have to complain? This is a great development and adding content for high level players is definitely needed. For me (mid level player at best) this is something to look forward to and work towards. Peace...

Looks nice!
To bad you need to spend a fortune for some good stories in a nice setting.
Judging on what evey wrote " very... complicated", means that for normal players it will not be accessible.

But it does look like a nice step forward in game play.
Maybe I will just go and have a look.
Let's see if my avatar likes to be r@ped by that nice looking dr. Brenner guy.
He looks very well groomed. Must be a nice guy.

Even if you were sarcastic, it is a great area to invest resources by them. It's an investment in the future. And it's for everybody. It is a message to the playerbase that good content awaits if you progress. It has been this way since the beginning it's just that this time it's behind some doors for which you need a team. And it's not for .1%. It's for those that first of all want to try it. At some point you may find a team with higher players than you, if you consider yourself too weak and just tag along.
exactly we need reasons to go forward, skill and upgrade etc.. not go backwards, sweat and chip out! This is great! :)

Why do people always have to complain? This is a great development and adding content for high level players is definitely needed. For me (mid level player at best) this is something to look forward to and work towards. Peace...
Right! There are other things to complain about but this is nice and a good direction (provided there is no fooling around with the returns, as occurred elsewhere).

Things are complicated for THEM. The situation is so desperate they had to develop specialized mutants in order to counter Calypso's special ops task forces.

index.php

Can you enter there with a 12 man team? I think not but maybe I m wrong.

umm u might be actually right, i recall vague now that a RDI Lab server can hold teams of 6 maximum, i could be wrong tho, i dont remember accurate, if someone can remind me this would be much appreciated.

tnx for this correction

Back