News: The Mul's are Back, Again!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Mul mutants: Mulmun, Muluk-hir, and Mulaak´f, are known for increasingly violent behaviour during this time of year, and they are now on the move!

Large groups of Mul's have been spotted near Atlas Haven, Fort Ithaca and Fort Zeus, south of Fort Pandora, and around Jason Center. Elite Mul’s have been spotted at all of those locations, with the exception of Fort Ithaca.

Researchers have studied possible explanations for the Mul's behaviour for many seasons. Studies have revealed that members of all Mul tribes assemble to take part in ritual dancing and brawling while becoming increasingly aggressive. The purpose of the rituals is believed to be a rite of passage and connected to the annual migration season expected to start in a few weeks.

The Muls are fearsome when they target colonists and can attack with massive impact damage. Using the proper armor and armor plate enhancers is essential to mitigate their attacks. Plan your hunt carefully and let's keep the Calypso settlements safe!

Originally Posted Here

anyone remember the locations from last time?

Coming home and this being the first thing i see.

WTB Warp from NI to Caly pls

yippeee, need to get home fast

GL to all the hunters :) I'll pass on thisone

thx Alina! found the 'fs I was looking for! :))

thx Alina! found the 'fs I was looking for! :))
Where? I'm looking for non-shared...not sure where they are yet.

Edit: Nvm, found em. Had to go farther out.

When Mul's have been spotted near Atlas Haven, where did the Snargs go? :scratch2:

Releases Codex on Arkadia and Cyrene. Two days later event on Caly...

Partners you say? ?
First of all most Swedish people love to follow their tradition. Also this is an annual event.
Yes, for the first time I think they are in fact treating them as partners. This VU for the first time in years that I can recall or maybe even since ever? MA has finally started treating PP's fairly giving them the ability to allow players to grind and get nice goodies for Next Island, Arkadia, Cyrene, Monria, (don't know about Toulan status this VU).

Jason is the place to be :)

How long do these stick mobs stick around? Because Mindark in all their infinite wisdom likes to release all the content all at once, I am off Caly chasing other things.

How long do these stick mobs stick around? Because Mindark in all their infinite wisdom likes to release all the content all at once, I am off Caly chasing other things.

:tiphat:

Summer Events Update

In order to assist participants with their summer plans, below is a preview of the upcoming Entropia Universe event schedule.

Mulmun Ritual Event
The yearly congregation of Mul tribes is planned for June 4th - June 14th. More details will be posted as the event draws closer

Low maturity Mulmun, Muluk-Hir and Malaak'f south of Ithaca

After a great storyline it seems they all stopped re-spawning. So this "event" is over?

Very nice event! If I could at least deposite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back