Question: How do Eomons Dodge?

They are the size of mountains.
I asked they same thing in Soc Chat today while hunting. I'm using a frickin laser gun, and Agent Smith there dodges me! pfff.

They are the size of mountains.
See their strength and agility.
Eomons have such a strong control over their Inertial Stabilizing System that they can oscillate around their center of gravity faster than visible to the human eye, thus easily avoiding attacks, which aren't aimed well enough.

Last edited:
One could imagine that they really don't dodge your shots so much as they dodge a hit to a critical system (bones, organs, etc.). Hitting blubber or armor doesn't cause them to lose HP like scoring a hit on an eye would. You really have to use your imagination because the game mechanics just aren't there aside from hit boxes, walk cycles, attack cycles, and a death cycle. MA would have to invest in a major overhaul to make things more realistic and I just don't think that is on their radar.

They're nimbler than you think.

They wear tap shoes

Bullets and superheated plasma simply risk goin into orbit around them
I had a girlfriend who had that once! I think she called it prophylaxis or something like that.

It's because they are so big they make the ground vibrate that hits can miss them.

tenor.gif

5% block with hard skin , manage by MA as dodge

what i wanna know is how them fatties walk so fast.

Well, how can you pick up a spaceship and put it in your pocket?
pocket dimensions of course !

otherwise eomon might just be big and heavy enouggh to bend the space time continuum allowing them to 'dodge' at their own pace ;)

the spaceship is put in a pocket in the mirror universe, and I suspect that the mirror universe of entropia is our universe, because my cat often just stares at the wall for a long time. I think she sees my hidden combat tokens.

The fatty tissue under the Eomon ball sack has a gland that allows it to defy physics in a way that transcends space and time, allowing it to wormhole into the 13th dimension to dodge the attacks in the virtual dimension we know as Entropia. When all else fails blame the Eomon ball sack. Small related note, for the love of god, don't hunt them with your mouth open when captain jack comes on radar...they have a thing for him it seems...

To cut down on dodging, bring out your Eomon Musk. It will summon an Eomon with Elon Musk's head, and all the Eomons in the area will be too entranced to move.

They are multi-dimensional.

Back