Selling: Imp M2870 t5.x SOLD

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Been holding onto this for quite a while.. figured it would go up because it's the cheapest weapon in its class, but i need the free peds now.

67.8% base efficiency
70.5% w/ imp105 and fully enhanced
72.4% with 27b amps and fully enhanced

one of the best early endgame offerings in the game at 100+ dps and 70+ efficiency amped. and it's under 25k. Also in the top-5 for decay/ammo burn ratio. You can grind through mayhems and consume all of your shrapnel.

23500 total, fully repaired, for hunters.

25k total offer received from reseller

do not offer less than tt+22.5k or you will be ignored. t7 sold for tt+27k a week ago. pure ped only.

Last edited:
It should be probably. i'm refusing to sell to a reseller so the price is what i think a hunter should/would pay for it. otherwise it's just gonna sell for the 25k offer received adn then end up back on here in a week for 27k
Quick question - is that a typo? Shouldn't it be +225 000 in order to reflect the recent trends in pricing? :D

Bump

25k offer from a reseller. Don’t make me do this or you’ll have to pay 2k more next week.

25k c/o from reseller still pending. someone was renting the gun and decided not to pull the trigger so it's back on the market..

23500 ped total, fully repaired, if sold to a hunter. resellers pay 1.5k more.

bump. reasonable offers from hunters will be accepted.

willing to take armor in part of a trade or adj/imp 5b plates

Back