Question about sweat Gathere

carlosbueno

Young
I know there are alot of post about thease topic, but no1 talk clear about this.
Want to ask about max pull sweat, i mean if i go level up, its posible pull more vibrant on high level? someone say over there in level 44 get abuot 200k sweat vibrant at week. i guess this is posible if pull more bottles per each pull.
Cans someone with high level on Sweat gatherer talkme about this please, thanks.

Profession does nothing. People that tell you otherwise just want some false justification for their under-utilised time, or don’t understand the game enough.

You will get slightly better at gathering sweat as your evader profession develops, the more hits you don’t receive the less your concentration is broken.
And the more HP you have the less you die and waste time being dead.

Profession does nothing. People that tell you otherwise just want some false justification for their under-utilised time, or don’t understand the game enough.

You will get slightly better at gathering sweat as your evader profession develops, the more hits you don’t receive the less your concentration is broken.
And the more HP you have the less you die and waste time being dead.
yes i understand this, but want to know if on high level, (or high skill points), the max pull sweat change from 4 to 6, 10 etc

and pull only 4 bottles max, can reach 200k bottles per week? i mean, no beaking concentration and sweating a big hp sweateable mob?
No. Even under perfect conditions and reload speed buffs you’ll only get probably 800 per hour, although haven’t done any firm tests on this. But I will be in the ball park. Typical results at the sweat circles are around 400 per hour, accounting for deaths, hits, and dry/unreachable mobs.

and pull only 4 bottles max, can reach 200k bottles per week? i mean, no beaking concentration and sweating a big hp sweateable mob?

If you're trying to do what I think you're trying to do just stick to rs. Terminaras perdiendo tu tiempo aqui.

No. Even under perfect conditions and reload speed buffs you’ll only get probably 800 per hour, although haven’t done any firm tests on this. But I will be in the ball park. Typical results at the sweat circles are around 400 per hour, accounting for deaths, hits, and dry/unreachable mobs.
Thank you for you help and all info sharing

I cant ask about how this profession works?? if you dont like noob question, just dont read it lol.

Yeah you definitely know what I'm talking about then. Its not the question, its your intention.
That defensive demeaner is not necessary here, its allowed. But it wont play out as you were hoping it to :)

yes i understand this, but want to know if on high level, (or high skill points), the max pull sweat change from 4 to 6, 10 etc
If it did, the item description would likely say this, like it tells you the damage for weapons based on your level, depth for mining finders based on your level, etc., etc. But it does not.

Always 4 max per pull and success rate doesn't change either. In ideal conditions (someone buffs you with a synchro chip so you don't lose concentration, and heals you) the absolute max you can get is about 600-650 bottles an hour, same if you are 0 and 50 lvl sweat gatherer (there were tests). So even if you sweat 24/7 and the guy who supports never sleeps either, your max yield in a week would be around 100k (and a half of that will be the cost of synchro and heal; the other half will be the cost of your electricity, or more).

So even if you sweat 24/7 and the guy who supports never sleeps either, your max yield in a week would be around 100k (and a half of that will be the cost of synchro and heal; the other half will be the cost of your electricity, or more).

Right on the nail, although I don't think this person pays for electricity...

Siempre 4 como máximo por tirón y la tasa de éxito tampoco cambia. En condiciones ideales (alguien te da un pulido con un chip de sincronización para que no pierdas la concentración y te cure), el máximo absoluto que puedes obtener es de aproximadamente 600-650 botellas por hora, lo mismo si eres un recolector de sudor de 0 y 50 niveles (hay fueron pruebas). Entonces, incluso si sudas las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana y el tipo que te apoya nunca duerme tampoco, tu rendimiento máximo en una semana sería de alrededor de 100k (y la mitad de eso será el costo de sincronizar y curar; la otra mitad será el costo de su electricidad, o más
Excelent info. Thank for take a litle time to answerme, that all i need to know about it. Thankyou.

I use to sweat at Port Atlantis outpost in 2007 and use to sweat 20 bottles per pull. Evade skill gains no longer happens with sweating now but earlier till 2011 we use to get Evade skills gains when hit while sweating. Skills gains while sweating is nerfed.

I use to sweat at Port Atlantis outpost in 2007 and use to sweat 20 bottles per pull. Evade skill gains no longer happens with sweating now but earlier till 2011 we use to get Evade skills gains when hit while sweating. Skills gains while sweating is nerfed.
In the old, pre-2009 sweating you could indeed pull up to 21 bottles but the fail rate was higher too.

And you do get evade, there is just a catch - mobs stop giving defense skills after around 3 min. It's normally not a problem in hunting because if you still didn't kill the mob after 3 min you are doing something wrong. But with sweating you most of the time deal with skill-dry mobs.

In the old, pre-2009 sweating you could indeed pull up to 21 bottles but the fail rate was higher too.

And you do get evade, there is just a catch - mobs stop giving defense skills after around 3 min. It's normally not a problem in hunting because if you still didn't kill the mob after 3 min you are doing something wrong. But with sweating you most of the time deal with skill-dry mobs.
Mindforce chips are changed. Look at sweat prices.

Always 4 max per pull and success rate doesn't change either. In ideal conditions (someone buffs you with a synchro chip so you don't lose concentration, and heals you) the absolute max you can get is about 600-650 bottles an hour, same if you are 0 and 50 lvl sweat gatherer (there were tests). So even if you sweat 24/7 and the guy who supports never sleeps either, your max yield in a week would be around 100k (and a half of that will be the cost of synchro and heal; the other half will be the cost of your electricity, or more).

Yes I could share same experience for you, in medium evader lvl 65, with max speed buff, resto adj chip and the syncho 2 chip which makes you break concetration less for 0.25:

You can sweet around 600 sweat per h, depending on the mob. It varies due to the level of the mob and hits, so sometimes 550 and I believe Svarog with even better gear and skills, I can imagine 650 would be reachable per h.

Rest is calculation: 168 h a week at 600 average sweat p hour: 101 k sweat.

This is however without sleeping. So if you be a bit realistic, max this way would be 50 k sweat.

As others stated, to get better in sweating you should update the items you use.

I believe there was a fun thread from Captain Jack about the best sweating gear, would cost around 60k ped :laugh: , you can easiliy find that thread on search.

So to improve your sweating the ways to use are

- sweat in circle, try to find better circles than Boreas, like in Osere
- sweat with syncho chip
- sweat mobs that hit less, the higher Level of mob, the more hits you get and the less swaet

Sweater profession does not help but as others stated, related skills do.

Back