Selling: MacMahon Vengeance, Freshly looted!

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
SOLD!!!

Freshly looted from Aurli, it's for sale since i dont max it (never use pistols).

OjVKsbn.png

Tier rate: 129/200
Buyout: +25k

Buyer didn't show up with the peds so it's back for sale!

Accepting items, could also include peds from my side vs. something with range or BLP :)

Last edited:
Nice loot, I was up there in the same dome at the same time. Great gun. Basically the same as Slugstorm and I love my SS.

Best of luck with the sale.

Deux had some nice rare hof loot with this gun and he looted it himself too If memory serves. I think he not wrong here. ;)

Yes you are right Sub-Zero, i looted mine last year and have had many nice hofs with it and got quite alot of rare items with it too :)

What weapon did you use to loot this?

it is just a randomizer that rolled the Gun, if not a direct injection of rebalancing officer at MA
he would get it also with TT pistol....
no black magic... it is a computer program that generates the loot

Gz! Nice one! Thinking back to the thousands of aruli I looted to no avail. Since you looted this in loot 2.0, does that make it a loot 2.0 loot weapon? ir confuse.

Thanks everyone :)

5 people with offers so far:

Reserved for buyout untill monday to give the buyer time to gather peds :)

The buyer wasn't able to deposit so this gun is back on the market! 25k and this awesome pewpew is yours!

Imp resto + 4k would take it too :p

Gratz m8 nice dropp :)

I don't think the weapon has as much to do with looting rare items as people think.

I have had 9 rare item loots in 2.5 months, Shopkeeper, Aug MF implant, Imp Angel Harness, 2 Ark Blades, Adj Daud Scale, Imp Daud Fang, (forget the other two now) and I used a combo of 5 different weapons, none of them loot 2.0, to loot them all.

Not to mention, if memory serves, 10 ubers and near ubers in the same period.

GZ on the sale.

Last edited:
Back