Ayida Island Presents Double Codex Mayhem!!!

Points updated for this weekend events! Grats to Jak for 1st place!!

Points updated!! Congrats to Kaiser Kaiser Soze for our first 4 digit global of the event. 3290 PED!! This earns him 500 points!!!

Hello! I was in competition and got a global and ended up at 3rd place the 10 august, but I dont think my name is on the list :(
Can you fix it? /Tiger

Hello! I was in competition and got a global and ended up at 3rd place the 10 august, but I dont think my name is on the list :(
Can you fix it? /Tiger
Spreadsheet and forum post updated!

Sorry for the delay guys, been a bit under the weather. But the spreadsheet has been updated.

Updated the spreadsheet. Had a bunch of new people join. After migration ends we will be hosting a 1kped 1st place prize event, probably next weekend.

Hi register my team

Team:Great Hunter Snow
Team:GREAT HUNTER SNOW

Leader and person to redeem: Rebecca Snow Taylor

Hi register my team

Team:Great Hunter Snow
Team:GREAT HUNTER SNOW

Leader and person to redeem: Rebecca Snow Taylor
Registered. Keep in mind that your team is not eligible for the 3k prize at the end of October, it is only for collecting Codex Point rewards from globals.

New Updates!!! Prices added for some of the consumable rewards. Prize turn in rule clarification.

Players that win In-Game events will receive 5-15% bonus points for the following week for all globals earned!!!

Added discord server link for global picture tracking for easier tracking until EL is fixed.

New Tezlapod Pet added to prize pool!!!

I need some clarification.

On your tracking board.
For the three month competition the only numbers that mater for first place is "Points Earned" correct?
The "Points remaining" and "Points With Bonus" are just for the purchase of the prizes, correct?

I need some clarification.

On your tracking board.
For the three month competition the only numbers that mater for first place is "Points Earned" correct?
The "Points remaining" and "Points With Bonus" are just for the purchase of the prizes, correct?
Correct. It is easier to track it all in one sheet. And it allows players to know who might be close to getting a prize they want etc.

Time for everyone to get their grind on. It is the final month of the event!!!!

Updated the Points tracker. My formula was counting bonus points twice. It is now fixed.

Looks like Jak and Soze are in very close run for 1st, and 3rd place could be anyone's. But then again, hit a big global and get 2500 points and the balance is tipped. So get your grind on!!!

Updated points!!! Today is the last day!! 1750 P HSL Event starts today!!!

Congrats to our first Event winners

1st 3000Ped Je Jak Bam
2nd 1500 Ped Kaiser Kaiser Soze
3rd 750 Rock Grudge Glorbinox

And for our 1k Halloween HSL Event
1st 1000p Tony K0lb0sa K0lbasters
2nd 500p The Great Diamond Adventurer
3rd 240 Je Jak Bam

Just making this formal request here, since I’ve asked in game and not gotten my prizes!

I wish to turn my 2281.25 points into damage enhancers. (I came out to almost 1k enhancers before so guessing you changed the rate?) Anyways, At the current announced rate of 10 enhancers per 37 points that is 616.48 enhancers. Please do 100 of each 4-9 and 16 of t10.

Thanks.

Just making this formal request here, since I’ve asked in game and not gotten my prizes!

I wish to turn my 2281.25 points into damage enhancers. (I came out to almost 1k enhancers before so guessing you changed the rate?) Anyways, At the current announced rate of 10 enhancers per 37 points that is 616.48 enhancers. Please do 100 of each 4-9 and 16 of t10.

Thanks.
I am sorry I did not get back to you, the last I remember talking was at the beginning of halloween mayhem, and then I was hospitalized and forgot. I have contacted the LA owner to get the funds to pay out your points.

As far as prices for consumables, they are adjusted for at the time of purchase. Otherwise this post could fall behind and the market price jump drastically and someone requests to withdraw tons of enhancers and it puts us in a position to where we have to buy extra from the market well above what we are getting for them.

You will save the same amount of ped regardless of the market price of the enhancer. A hypothetical, you withdraw 1000 points and enhancers are 200% in the market and you save 300p trading in and you get 500 enhancers, or you again withdraw 1000 points and enhancers are 300% and you again save the 300p but you only get 400 enhancers.. You still save the same amount of ped, but the market values change the total amount of enhancers you receive.

I sincerely apologize for not getting back to you after getting back from dealing with my health issues.

Reactions: jak
I have received requests for payouts for points and such. I have 3 months of data to update (ty cancer and covid). I will work on it throughout mayhem and should be ready to make payouts by then or earlier.

Reactions: jak
Still waiting, 4 months now, to get rewarded for November's HSL event, which you already stated I had won, and the "Exarosaur Extermination" event for November. I can appreciate health issues affecting personal performance, but there's a sense of neglecting your commitment to sponsored events on Ayida Island while at the same time being actively engaged in the game and on the Forum. The trouble with excuses is that they become inevitably difficult to believe after they've been used a couple of times. If you really want to do it, you do it. There are no excuses

Still waiting, 4 months now, to get rewarded for November's HSL event, which you already stated I had won, and the "Exarosaur Extermination" event for November. I can appreciate health issues affecting personal performance, but there's a sense of neglecting your commitment to sponsored events on Ayida Island while at the same time being actively engaged in the game and on the Forum. The trouble with excuses is that they become inevitably difficult to believe after they've been used a couple of times. If you really want to do it, you do it. There are no excuses
You are right I am sorry. I bit off more than I could chew at the time and was having difficulty keeping up with all the work being hospitalized and dealing with covid again just made going back and doing all the catch up work all that much more daunting and exhausting and I have been avoiding it. I didn't have to make my previous post, but I did, that way by setting a time period and making it public I would force myself to get the work done. I have had a lot of real world issues come up one after another and It is easy to keep putting things off, and doing so just made it all that much harder to face it. I am sorry.

And while I may have appeared to be active. I really have not been. I have been putting in a fraction of the time I had been. I am trying not to burn out while I recover physically and can start to recover mentally/emotionally.

Also, Pm me in-game and I will pay you out your 500p prize for the November HSL or you can turn it into 750 points and use it to buy enhancers or pills or whatnot. (enhancers seem to be the in-demand item for point conversion) Also the Exarosaur event was cancelled as the mob was removed from the island and no one had met the qualifying amount of globals at the time for rewards. And I have been looking for a bulk deals on pyrite so that I can make all the enhancers requested by everyone so I have been slowly acquiring it so I have enough to do an appropriately sized run to take care of everyone in one go. So if you or someone you know mines or trades in pyrite put me in contact with them.

I should not have put things off the way I did, but I can not do anything about it now other than work to be better going forward. And I am trying to maintain transparency as well, most other people would disappeared or not given you answers or responses at all. I will own up to my mistakes and work to fix things and improve.

Last edited:
I collected my prize! Thanks Dannimal!

You are right I am sorry. I bit off more than I could chew at the time and was having difficulty keeping up with all the work being hospitalized and dealing with covid again just made going back and doing all the catch up work all that much more daunting and exhausting and I have been avoiding it. I didn't have to make my previous post, but I did, that way by setting a time period and making it public I would force myself to get the work done. I have had a lot of real world issues come up one after another and It is easy to keep putting things off, and doing so just made it all that much harder to face it. I am sorry.

And while I may have appeared to be active. I really have not been. I have been putting in a fraction of the time I had been. I am trying not to burn out while I recover physically and can start to recover mentally/emotionally.

Also, Pm me in-game and I will pay you out your 500p prize for the November HSL or you can turn it into 750 points and use it to buy enhancers or pills or whatnot. (enhancers seem to be the in-demand item for point conversion) Also the Exarosaur event was cancelled as the mob was removed from the island and no one had met the qualifying amount of globals at the time for rewards. And I have been looking for a bulk deals on pyrite so that I can make all the enhancers requested by everyone so I have been slowly acquiring it so I have enough to do an appropriately sized run to take care of everyone in one go. So if you or someone you know mines or trades in pyrite put me in contact with them.

I should not have put things off the way I did, but I can not do anything about it now other than work to be better going forward. And I am trying to maintain transparency as well, most other people would disappeared or not given you answers or responses at all. I will own up to my mistakes and work to fix things and improve.
Fair enough. Thanks for the follow up. I sent a Friend Request so we can hook up

Last edited:
Back