Most wanted mob merch poll

What mobs would you prefer to see merchandise of?

• Ambulimax

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Araneatrox

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Atrox

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • Aurli

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Eomon

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Hogglo

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • Subject SH-30

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 36 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thx @My|MindArk for acknowledging my post re Merch.

As for choice of mob for say a T-Shirt, maybe the game should use some of the less Earth-centric designs, and show this universe in all it's glory.
Toogolossi (yes bi-pedal, but the human similarities stops there)
Various of the Robots, especially the smuggler mechs, the eviscerator and the big bulks (they look a lot less like the standard toy robots from many toy stores)
Ambulimax
Cornundacauda

2009 gives you more data then you can handle about RL 'Merch'. Same forum too! ;)

Many of the names have changed, but their ambitions wont have.

Some names you will definitely recognise.

I
will just state that post #11 should be looked at closely.

As of now this is nothing we are planning to release as a merchandise offering :)

I don't know about others but I wouldn't ever buy or use a wearable (even if I got it for free).
Books, figurines and other stuff I can put in my private offer is something I like.

I and probably a growing number of the player base is getting too old to be openly geeky.
Please keep that in mind.

I don't know about others but I wouldn't ever buy or use a wearable (even if I got it for free).
Books, figurines and other stuff I can put in my private offer is something I like.

I and probably a growing number of the player base is getting too old to be openly geeky.
Yeah you summed this up perfectly.

I would buy a small desk ornament, but I am well past the age to be donning video game hoodies and putting up posters in my room (the spouse would not approve). I haven’t been a teenager for some time.

Calendar may work though :)

or prints on Mugs

Also what is Merch ?
Oh I know you mean merchandise, as do most native English/American English speakers, but those using google translate are probably getting some very odd results.
Use of English in official communications should be both clear and precise otherwise you leave much of your playerbase confused and isolated..

Is that what you mean?

why not the most iconic mobs of each planet?

hussk
sand king
hogglo diablo
king kong
gorgon
warlock commander hades
zombie kong
oratan lancer immortal
oratan axe
big byrd

and so on ... just sort entropiawiki by HP descending, that's the way to go! :LOL:

t-shirt, figurine, and a plushie of each... :love:

And maybe some coffee cups for the home office.

Oh, and let us buy with peds! There used to be a «Real world items» tab in the trade terminal which had a gold card reader and «the entropian» magazine subscription.

It's been a week since my post and I will now create a poll of the mobs getting the highest votes. Please vote again so I can see what mob to prioritize. 5 votes maximum.

It's been a week since my post and I will now create a poll of the mobs getting the highest votes. Please vote again so I can see what mob to prioritize. 5 votes maximum.
I don't see Boorum Male in that poll. I Suggested it and got 23 likes. I think we know which mob the playerbase wants...

Its not its fault its got a Penis, Your team was the one that created it in the first place. :D

I don't see Boorum Male in that poll. I Suggested it and got 23 likes. I think we know which mob the playerbase wants...

Its not its fault its got a Penis, Your team was the one that created it in the first place. :D
I did not count the likes per comment to decide the mob participants in the poll

So much originality in the choice of the mob..
Except for the SH-30, I'm not sure that they are the most interesting graphically.. :rolleyes:

Also it would have been nice to know what kind of merchandise you plan to do.
The choices would not be the same for a plush, a figurine, or just a drawing on a T-shirt for example.

Where are the Thorifoids, and their bosses !? :eek:

I want a Thorifoid Waywatcher desk lamp. 🔥

So much originality in the choice of the mob..
Except for the SH-30, I'm not sure that they are the most interesting graphically.. :rolleyes:

Also it would have been nice to know what kind of merchandise you plan to do.
The choices would not be the same for a plush, a figurine, or just a drawing on a T-shirt for example.

Where are the Thorifoids, and their bosses !? :eek:

I want a Thorifoid Waywatcher desk lamp. 🔥
I could easily make a poll later asking what type of merchandise everyone is interested in depending on what mob we will use. For merchandise, I figured figurines, posters, prints on shirts, stickers or plushies would be of interest. But I'm open to suggestions :)

I have voted but I think 8 choices is too low, I think this would have been a much more interesting poll if there would have been 20 mobs to choose from. In the previous forum we were allowed up to 20 answers and it's really too bad we can no longer have that many. Still, those old polls I did with 20 answers are displaying properly in this new forum so I think you should check with 711 to see if there's any way to increase that limit. (See my auction and UI polls in the suggestions section, they both have 20 answers and are displaying properly)

Please, please, please do a similar thread and poll for:

1. Armors
2. Pets
3. Places
4. Vehicles
5. Weapons

I have voted but I think 8 choices is too low, I think this would have been a much more interesting poll if there would have been 20 mobs to choose from. In the previous forum we were allowed up to 20 answers and it's really too bad we can no longer have that many. Still, those old polls I did with 20 answers are displaying properly in this new forum so I think you should check with 711 to see if there's any way to increase that limit. (See my auction and UI polls in the suggestions section, they both have 20 answers and are displaying properly)

Please, please, please do a similar thread and poll for:

1. Armors
2. Pets
3. Places
4. Vehicles
5. Weapons
8 choices for the poll was the maximum amount of poll answers I could do sadly

Why would you like to have a Subject SH-30 on the t-shirt when only 1% of players ever have seen one?
Then again, i guess its the same 1% that will use a Entropia T-shirt!

Well played My, Well played

The more the better :)

Why would you like to have a Subject SH-30 on the t-shirt when only 1% of players ever have seen one?

If you don't want to see it ingame then you can have it on a shirt.

I could easily make a poll later asking what type of merchandise everyone is interested in depending on what mob we will use. For merchandise, I figured figurines, posters, prints on shirts, stickers or plushies would be of interest. But I'm open to suggestions :)
how about making plushies out of the existing plushies in game that people can get for collectables.. i know its not on your pole.. but they are already there :D

Merchandise existing in 2007:

(Stuff i looted when PKing Marco Behrmann at GamesCon 2007 in Dresden, Germany)
The figurines are priceless! they still decorate my shelf.

index.php

Last edited:
didnt see these mobs on the list but they are some of the unique ones that stood out for me.

Harbinger
Kirakiba
Pop Dragon
Vanguards
Mulaak'f

i vote. and as (sun)glasses maker , i would like make some for entropia. could be really cool :) as merch.

This poll will close tomorrow at 2pm! Vote if you haven't already. Phase two will be introduced after this poll is closed. In phase two I will ask what type of merchandise you would be interested in regarding specific mobs. Vote away :D

First fix the divine proteron spawn pls

It dpawns only on Server reset

This poll will close tomorrow at 2pm! Vote if you haven't already. Phase two will be introduced after this poll is closed. In phase two I will ask what type of merchandise you would be interested in regarding specific mobs. Vote away :D

Nice!

Can I give some ideas?

Mouse pad
Coffee mug
Water bottle
Baseball cap
Hoodie (Entropia logo on front, mob on back)
Shoulder bag and/or backpack
Laptop bag
2022 Calendar

(Add some free stickers with every purchase)

I love the idea of cups and calendars and maybe (if it's the right style) hat/caps. Also 3d models for the 3d printers would be great. But then there's these too:
Laser etched holograms...

Back