Some sad news

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
I've just learned that our good friend Einar Lee Yap passed away earlier this year (April 2021). We noticed that he stopped logging on some time ago and feared the worst.

Einar was a critical part of the rejuvination of Shaolin from 2013 after our previous leader, Oberon, died. On behalf of all Shaolin both past and present, I'd like to send my condolences to his family and friends and wish Einar well on the next phase of his celestial journey. All the best my friend.

P.S. You may notice Einar logging in from time to time - this will be his relatives. Please respect their privacy.

My condolences. As a newbie back in 2007 and over the years, I can remember seeing his name quite often be it in globals or here on the forum . I’m sure he will he greatly missed.

My condolences. I came late to Shaolin, did not meet Einar. I understand that he is very much missed, from words all over.

Sadness.

Last edited:
Sad, my condolences. It's always difficult when not knowing if someone just stops coming online or if your fears of the worst scenario are true. My deepest sympathies. May he rest in peace.

So sorry to hear of your loss, and my thoughts are with his family and friends. I know the feeling of not having heard from a friend in months, to have received the bad news, I hope you and your soc mates are all going to be ok through this.

Great post Photon, sad we are all late hearing such sad news.
It did surprise me seeing his name log on and was elated but only for a second, sadly.

Just got home a little while ago and heard this news, No idea why but it hit me quite hard and put me on a right downer, maybe because I was involved with him quite a lot lately and we spent quite a fair amount of time doing things and to suddenly hear he is no more.

Thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends and wish them strength. :cry::cry:

Regards
Tees

I didn't know Einar well, but he helped me when I needed some assistance some time back. I wont ever forget that.

Condolences to all that knew him better than me and especially to his family. :(

See you in the afterlife. R.I.P.

Back