FAQ with MindArk

Someone is squirming quite a bit. I agree with him (and anyone who wishes to continue here should), but he needs to find a more effective retort to this recurring challenge.

Sweat price wrong and no walking to find stuff on ground needed anymore, kake money with mankinis yeah 46 sold as i see lol

he say 90% back why buzz say 97% and MA use this as advertisment???

Skill based game why tiering have now a number cos skills not related to them but MA sayed it for years it is... No gambling we know its illigal if he say yes liar liar liar

Did any charachter get askes why you spend to much money? i bet no :)

Economy go up and down yes regulated by MA with stuff they do the make something worth but all the most time MA made stuff worthless. Like skills UL weapons armror etc i payed 36k fro my adj fap MA introduce money making machine EMT kits and Reso Chips pay MA to get cheap some stuff 100% for MA no player between and make all UL stuff worthless.

Last edited:
fuck that guy , he kept pushing the gambling subject

Man, recently I've been getting into another RCE game whose name starts with an "A" and rhymes with "maxi rinfinity" and watching this video makes me wonder... Imagine if all of our EU avatar's items, gear, mats, bps, deeds, property, etc, anything tradeable, were NFTs....

Wow, awesome video. Havent seen it yet. David Post was REKT.

EU defo is gambling because if it wasnt a complete new player cant hit 4 digit HOFs while there are players that are over LVL50 or even more that never got such a hit.

If it was skilled-based this would not be possible.

Entropia is definitely chance based. Is that a bad thing? Loot 2.0 seems to have leveled the ups and downs. It seems to be the magic formula. The game is more active than ever.

It is an older video, however it was of course made with an agenda. There were several players who had lengthy conversations with the producer, some of whom were never included in the video as it did not follow the intended narrative. The players who were featured, some of whom went on to be disgruntled about how their perspective was portrayed.

In the end its a well viewed video on youtube, the harm it does may well be balanced out by the publicity.

Yesterday I noticed that the activity in the twitch has drastically increased to 120 users... and that's really great.
It seems that there are more people from here in the forum, maybe because there is no mod which to imposes what to watch...

What struck me was that the a sweat streamer had an equal number with the top hunter... while in the middle the other 5 streamers were empty.

I'm not sure who will understand what is written, my English is not very good.

I was actually on call with that guy from the vid. Gave him some info for his research. But ya the dude had a very short time like gathering info from 0 exp. I think I was one of the first to chat with him, and he concluded the research a couple of days after our call.

soo... his analysis is good enough given the time imo.

Im pretty sure most people playing EU understand and accept that the core of the game is gambling (or very very close to it), since from 100 peds, you will get maximum 98-99 peds even if you have proffession LVL 200. Skills just let you play higher tables but you can never reach 100% return from MA.

Having a Hall of Fame and Global messages, is another nice way to see why it can be considered gambling. Showing the "Jackpots" of the day gives others incentive to push for similar achievements. There is no other reason to show jackpots than to lure people into trying their LUCK.

But we still like playing and chasing those hofs :)

Im pretty sure most people playing EU understand and accept that the core of the game is gambling (or very very close to it), since from 100 peds, you will get maximum 98-99 peds even if you have proffession LVL 200. Skills just let you play higher tables but you can never reach 100% return from MA.

Having a Hall of Fame and Global messages, is another nice way to see why it can be considered gambling. Showing the "Jackpots" of the day gives others incentive to push for similar achievements. There is no other reason to show jackpots than to lure people into trying their LUCK.

But we still like playing and chasing those hofs :)

Only noobs are chasing hofs

Back