Question: What prizes to give away for events?

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Besides the obvious answer of "Ped" What would be some interesting, but worthwhile prizes to give away for events, things are are either scalable like skill implants, or don't have super crazy MU, like 2.0 weapons, and are within the realm of reality and possibility as legitimate prizes?
I would like to hear your ideas.

Unique clothes. Doesn't affect balancing. Some extracting buff pills for miners. Get your lyst XXII out in half the time. More chaos like creature control pills. Or throw a wormhole that takes people somewhere else like a dungeon to escape from.

Limited gear makes the world go round. Many players hang on with their Vivo S10 until they make the jump to a 2350mod or resto chip, so maybe giving away a few craftable Vivo L faps of varying levels could be a decent way to provide a reasonable prize that would be utilized. They don't have a whole lot of markup associated with them, except on a little bit of medical compress, craft your own on some UL blueprints so you can control the scaling.
Getting players off of their Vivo and onto some L faps that are decaying crafting materials out of the game can only be a good thing.

shopping booth estates, clds

Pets would be cool reward and maybe a less expensive one

Pets would be cool reward and maybe a less expensive one
Today I gave away some free Atrox's/ But I do have a pink bunny level 21. And I know we got some other pets in the rewards section. I will talk to danimal about making them prizes.

The thing is though, I still need people to hunt on the land area. So i am trying to think of fun rewards enticing enough for people to pick us over Atroxs or osceo or something.

Back