Mission Galactica Issue. Warning!

Olga DemonicDream Ustinova
Hello forum!

September 15, 2021 I completed the stage IV of the Mission Galactica.
I did everything as written in the official description.
I had a [Mission Galactica Coin (Blue)], so started the mission from the Stage V. I completed the Stage VI with the choice of a reward. But did not give me a [Restoration Chip, Adjusted].

Already during the discussion I understood the reason for the issue: I have not taken by the root quest "Mission Galactica".
After completing the "Mission Galactica: Stage VI - Bio ID Verification", the root quest "Mission Galactica" must automatically update, and the "Mission Galactica: Stage VI - Reward" should appear in the list of NPC Dread Castamir missions. Nothing of that happened, obviously, because I did not have a root quest.

The message to the Support was written on the same day with all the details and screenshots. Support, unfortunately, could not help.
They did not even try to figure out the problem. I repeat, the cause of the problem I found out myself during the discussion with friends and researching other people's screenshots and videos.
Instead of help, the Supports again asked screenshots (which were sent in the first message) and for an incomprehensible reason began to tell about a bonus mission, which I did not ask.

I decided to create this topic not in order to complain, but to warn other players.
Before performing the Mission Galactica, make sure you have a root quest. To do this, it is enough in the Action Library find and launch the "Mission Galactica" item, the quest will be taken automatically.

Regards, Olga.

Hope the support team will positively solve your problem.

Given the tremendous practical ped cost of this mission chain, I think he can very reasonably expect a support response.

Given the tremendous practical ped cost of this mission chain, I think he can very reasonably expect a support response.
In my last message to support, I asked to return at least the spent resources. But they have not answered for the third week.

If that is how the code works, it should be a player flag for stage checks and not a tradeable item.

Support, cmonnnn

i cant say 100% what went wrong there..BUT you started not with mission 1 right ?
if you have completed the whole chain (atleast until 1st reward) you can then x jump into doing it agian by haveing the coin...but afaik..you NEED to have the chain completed atleast 1 time from 0 to reward...

if your issue is/was another one..pls tell then also ..
Did the chain from scratch some weeks ago...didnt have any probs (to see if it works)

gl,
Eddie

Hi

how many other people who have done this quest and have had this issue or was it just yourself. By all means not pointing the finger at you but if this is a re occurring issue and nothing has been done about it and it is stinging people then this is bad very bad. But if this is a first or a 2nd time since mission galacticas entry then I guess it’s we at fault not following the quest directions?

I personally haven’t done Yano can’t say. Just some thoughts.

Regards
Tees

More than a month later, they put [Restoration Chip, Adjusted] in my inventory!

My problem was resolved. But they are unlikely to fix something in the mission mechanism, so the warning is relevant.
So afterall they are not that bad as you claimed to be earlier :)

Back