News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

now Evey did you get enough token for the sword or need also xmas?

Well, I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but I honestly wasn't expecting my DPS to be as much of a limiting factor prior to the event starting, as I wasn't expecting it to have such restrictive time limits at all. But I'm always amazed at how high the ubers are compared to me! :) C'est la vie, it just means I'll spend all my time in annihilation, and the cloaks and gear from it will (probably) be the rarest!
In another thread the average Entropia playerbase was lvl 130-150 so maybe that’s the reason many feel like survival hit a dps wall early on.

Well, I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but I honestly wasn't expecting my DPS to be as much of a limiting factor prior to the event starting, as I wasn't expecting it to have such restrictive time limits at all. But I'm always amazed at how high the ubers are compared to me! :) C'est la vie, it just means I'll spend all my time in annihilation, and the cloaks and gear from it will (probably) be the rarest!
Maybe you might also want to spend a little more time figuring out if you were pushing yourself to the max or there's room to squeeze in a bit more dps / protection...
And yes, like I said, it's a very good measuring scale. Survival is not mandatory, people of lower levels just need to wrap their heads around it's not designed to be finished by everyone, like survival cat 3 or 4, for example. Plus the rewards are not so high that they make a huge impact in the economy of the game (but that might change ;) ) so for now it's just yet another hint that the game goes in the long run for high DPS, higher level creatures and people that chipped out for years to camp lower level cats have some catching up to do. Event just started, don't give up on it now :D

I can understand stuff like a combination of dps through weaps and tiers, plus armour, plus healing being important at the high end, but not needing to have one super-pet, no matter how much I like seeing a further development of pet skills.
And about this, the pet is nice but everyone kinda had/has a shot to getting one so a comparison with a MS is a bit too much... They don't drop often but everyone can loot one... no matter the level/dps... so it was accessible

I have a few shit takes on all of this:

Survival: some content should be "aspirational" and not acheivable by 99.99% of the playerbase. this keeps you going and striving to improve as well as min/max the itemization of your avatar. I love that i can't handle cat 20.

Tradeable tokens: Just no. Anyz, tsunade, chuddy, divinity, morey, et. al. have already metastisized through the auction books and caused a lot of damage. the broekr refill and rare token spam is designed to dillute them and ruin their current investment scheme/model. I don't think, as players, we want to encourage that kind of behavior no matter how appetizing the ability to purchase tokens and get any items you want may seem. again.... it's about aspirational content and having to play to achieve everything you want is a refreshing take on what is, by definition, a pay to win game.

Gold/Silver/Bronze: Man what a joke. I finished Gold on day 2 with 250 dps and i'm a pleb compared to some people in this game. I hope in the future there are grinder events that are actually "unattainable" to the majority of players, similar to survival now. in that respect MA would need to SUBSTANTIALLY increase the rewards for completing final categories within the mayhem event timeframe. This way you'd effectively have a choice between 1) strategic accomplishment and 2) endurance/dedication accomplishment.

Gold/Silver/Bronze: Man what a joke. I finished Gold on day 2 with 250 dps and i'm a pleb compared to some people in this game. I hope in the future there are grinder events that are actually "unattainable" to the majority of players, similar to survival now.
Don't worry. This was the first event in this new style.

I felt the same. As "never active noob" (according to some) I thought stick to the low lvl mission. One that you can at least finish for once! So I choose bronze.
Was quite surprised to have finished it within 2 days.
So yeah, I guess that was to easy ;)
(still a good choice though since the bronze horns look way better than the gold and silver ones!)

But, I feel MA will increase the difficulty next edition.
Try to imagine what happened if it would have been the other way around.
Where nobody could have finished their mission, or just a lucky few.
Imagine the shitstorm!!!

After around 15 hours in Anhilation (Silver)...
Did mostly Cat8 and I am around 7kish in points. Those Minibosses not dropping at least 250 points seems to make a difference.
Got a few rare 100, 200 and twice 500 points, but still seems for me lower than it was in the regular mayhems.
Really not complaining, never had a chance in hell in them either.
And without the 15 hour limit it is kind of a chilly grind.

Survival fells like a mess for me. Even if there is a heal debuff, some lvl 11 mobs should not be able to hit me that hard with the correct armour, should not be able to crit that hard with the buffs I had and especially should not be able to hit me that often. Really not saying that I should be able to get to the final stages, but if someone with a LR-85, buffed up 185HP and level 60 evade fails at stage 5 (not because of DPS but because of hesling and getting hit all the time ), feels a bit unbalanced.
Really not saying that it should be easy, but the sudden difficulty increase felt a bit disappointing and in absolutely no connection with the mobs in it.
Really do not see for me an incencitive to try it again and really can not imagine how it must have felt for some lower levels breezing through the first four and failing in the fifth.

All in all it was stil a bit more enjoyable, because everyone got a chance now.
Only thing I really hope for is that FFA in Merry Mayhem will still come around. Not because I had any chance in winning there either, just because I like the setting and selling those stars is at least one of the things that drove a bit the economy (some might say that those with the fullest pockets won, but thats the way they allways win and I really do not mind being "poor" ).

but if someone with a LR-85, buffed up 185HP and level 60 evade fails at stage 5 (not because of DPS but because of hesling and getting hit all the time ), feels a bit unbalanced.
Really not saying that it should be easy, but the sudden difficulty increase felt a bit disappointing and in absolutely no connection with the mobs in it.
Really do not see for me an incencitive to try it again and really can not imagine how it must have felt for some lower levels breezing through the first four and failing in the fifth.
If the DPS isnt an issue just the getting swarmed part, I presume you have tried the running back against the fence and tagging them off one at a time? Its tricky if the DPS lacks but it dramatically saves the healing time if not.

If the DPS isnt an issue just the getting swarmed part, I presume you have tried the running back against the fence and tagging them off one at a time? Its tricky if the DPS lacks but it dramatically saves the healing time if not.
DPS was not the issue(LR-85, Tier2 with damage enhancers, Mayhem amp delta, 24% reload, enough rings and buffs to bring the DPS to around 180ish?), just my mindset that 5 lvl11 critters should no tbe able to kill me :D Was not the only time I was swarmed, and even with the debuffs it was manageable, but those last 5 seemed to dodge all the time and in the same moment crit me way too often.
The scaling simply feels way off. Not my piece of cake, too stressful :D

And those pumpkin buffs also seemed to give absolutely no benefits, took some, just had enough time to see that they should last around 60 secs and after 2-3 the buff was gone again.
And weidest bug was when all the sudden it showed using 1 universal ammo (did not have enough of it to make even one shot) and continued shooting. First thought it was an exploit I discovered, but just a display bug, it took it from the normal ammo, just dispayed the wrong type.

DPS was not the issue(LR-85, Tier2 with damage enhancers, Mayhem amp delta, 24% reload, enough rings and buffs to bring the DPS to around 180ish?), just my mindset that 5 lvl11 critters should no tbe able to kill me :D Was not the only time I was swarmed, and even with the debuffs it was manageable, but those last 5 seemed to dodge all the time and in the same moment crit me way too often.
The scaling simply feels way off. Not my piece of cake, too stressful :D

And those pumpkin buffs also seemed to give absolutely no benefits, took some, just had enough time to see that they should last around 60 secs and after 2-3 the buff was gone again.
And weidest bug was when all the sudden it showed using 1 universal ammo (did not have enough of it to make even one shot) and continued shooting. First thought it was an exploit I discovered, but just a display bug, it took it from the normal ammo,
After around 15 hours in Anhilation (Silver)...
Did mostly Cat8 and I am around 7kish in points. Those Minibosses not dropping at least 250 points seems to make a difference.
Got a few rare 100, 200 and twice 500 points, but still seems for me lower than it was in the regular mayhems.
Really not complaining, never had a chance in hell in them either.
And without the 15 hour limit it is kind of a chilly grind.

Survival fells like a mess for me. Even if there is a heal debuff, some lvl 11 mobs should not be able to hit me that hard with the correct armour, should not be able to crit that hard with the buffs I had and especially should not be able to hit me that often. Really not saying that I should be able to get to the final stages, but if someone with a LR-85, buffed up 185HP and level 60 evade fails at stage 5 (not because of DPS but because of hesling and getting hit all the time ), feels a bit unbalanced.

All in all it was stil a bit more enjoyable, because everyone got a chance now.
Only thing I really hope for is that FFA in Merry Mayhem will still come around. Not because I had any chance in winning there either, just because I like the setting and selling those stars is at least one of the things that drove a bit the economy (some might say that those with the fullest pockets won, but thats the way they allways win and I really do not mind being "poor" ).
Can you be more specific about your used “correct armor”? Because im getting hits of 15hp from dogs on stage 17 with “correct armor”. And things changed, 180dps is not as much as a lot of people might think. So far it looks like you are not geared at all and/or not putting enough effort to succeed to higher stages.

Event dates have been updated due to the early issues:

Event Dates

• Thursday, October 28, 14:00 UTC - Halloween Mayhem 2021 begins.
  • Monday, November 8, 14:00 UTC - Halloween Mayhem 2021 ends.
Because of issues with Halloween Mayhem 2021 between October 28th and October 29th Halloween Mayhem is extended to Wednesday 10th of Nov. at 14:00 UTC. Happy Halloween and happy hunting from MindArk!
  • Wednesday, November 10, 14:00 UTC - Halloween Mayhem 2021 ends.

by the way , the only thing i wonder is:

why does 90% of server ignore the fact that there are tokens,rar tokens and new amps in the box lol ?

by the way , the only thing i wonder is:

why does 90% of server ignore the fact that there are tokens,rar tokens and new amps in the box lol ?
It's the lag the players have in this game. It's usually between a year and two, until they figure out things that are like right in front of them.
Keep buying their boxes for almost nothing and sell them back to them for twice the amount in a few months up to a year....

It's the lag the players have in this game. It's usually between a year and two, until they figure out things that are like right in front of them.
Keep buying their boxes for almost nothing and sell them back to them for twice the amount in a few months up to a year....
This! It’s actually “tradeable” tokens for those that do not hunt or need more tokens than their dps can do. Prices doesn’t reflect that now so yeah a great opportunity if you are depositing anyways and want tokens :)

Can you be more specific about your used “correct armor”? Because im getting hits of 15hp from dogs on stage 17 with “correct armor”. And things changed, 180dps is not as much as a lot of people might think. So far it looks like you are not geared at all and/or not putting enough effort to succeed to higher stages.
Sorry, what di you mean with "higher stages" ? I got wiped at stage 5! I shoudl have been able to survive that even naked.

Sorry, what di you mean with "higher stages" ? I got wiped at stage 5! I shoudl have been able to survive that even naked.
I agree you should have survived 5 naked.
I have a friend that started last year and got to stage 19 with a weapon of lvl 70. As you said, the mindset makes the whole difference.

Several questions - 1, are you adequately using the pumpkins that appear in the event? They do respawn throughout the event, and they are absolutely necessary to complete both in general and within time. 2, echoing a previous commenter, are you running to the edges for most stages? The stages I did I would grab the pumpkin and then run to the outside as shooting the first zombie dog. 3, how are you shooting the mobs? During the (sometimes inevitable) mobbing, my priority was the following: Survival Zombies, Survival Rage Zombies, Survival Acid Zombies, and finally Zombie Dogs. I would hold off on killing the last Zombie Dog until the debuffs timed out as well, in particular on level 9, as you should have the time (at least at stage 5).

I (humbly) disagree with Evey that you should survive 5 naked. I think the levels that MA assigned to them are very low for the damage they do and HP they have, and if you don't have Evey levels of damage you will be juggling at least a couple mobs at the same time. However, it definitely should not be impossible to do stage 5, as I completed it with mostly Viceroy + 5B, and my damage isn't much higher than yours (LR-90 + Gamma, but honestly minimal reload).

I have a friend that started last year and got to stage 19 with a weapon of lvl 70. As you said, the mindset makes the whole difference.
I will say, that is motivating. Maybe I should look at better armor :p

Question from a Mayhem noob :)

Having completed the Bronze Track on Level 3 - How do I choose another track to complete?

IE, go on to do silver in level3 - or start a bronze/silver/gold in another level?

It does not seem to offer the chance to choose another track if IRegister for another level?

Question from a Mayhem noob :)
Having completed the Bronze Track on Level 3 - How do I choose another track to complete?
IE, go on to do silver in level3 - or start a bronze/silver/gold in another level?
It does not seem to offer the chance to choose another track if IRegister for another level?

Halloween Mayhem 2021
Upon entering one of the Annihilation event instances, participants will be presented with a choice of three missions: Bronze, Silver, or Gold, which determine the number of points required to unlock rewards. Each mission chain features ten reward thresholds. Participants may only choose one mission, which cannot be restarted or repeated. Be careful not to abandon the mission once started!

Ahh - that answers that questions then - you can only choose one mission in one level.
You cannot do a Bronze or a Silver in another Level.
Pretty short thing then.
So, after doing your single mission chain then the only thing left is the Daily thing, and the Survival mode?

Ahh - that answers that questions then - you can only choose one mission in one level.
Pretty short thing then.
So, after doing your single mission chain then the only thing left is the Daily thing, and the Survival mode?
Yes pretty much, farm boxes and try out the silver or even gold next mayhem!

Pretty short thing then.
don't forget codex

and... the gold isn't a short thing;)

don't forget codex

and... the gold isn't a short thing;)
While the gold has kept me occupied for a good 5 days, I'm a middling DPS player using an Adjusted Maddox. The ticker blew up with the gold face guard discovery after the first day. I think the gold mission should of been double the points to satisfy the top tier player, or have a platinum mission added with a 100k point requirement.
Some might scoff at me for saying this, ubers are making so much markup from this event that a mission wouldn't sway them either way, they will grind anyway, that might be true for many. But I think there is some valid psychology to look at here. and I take this from my own experience.

I am a very mission orientated person, so much so that I do not and will not go and shoot mobs randomly. Profit isn't enough drive for me, I need a mission to beat, once I finish the gold mission and the end of the daily, I will be laying my weapon down.

Hopefully they address this issue for the upcoming Xmas event, which goes for much longer than the Halloween.
I want to see a 500k point mission.

Tradable tokens.... i ahve a personal idea...
Rare tradable,
mayhem token soulbound

some lucky ppl might drop one and be not interested to get one (or their 5th) mayhem item
so it could remain into storage sleeping

i am pretty sure that making Rare tradable would not iumpact game, you need to kill your 1000 hours anyway
from items we saw tha prior to price craze a Ptoken was valued 6000 ped ( sometime 8000)
i imagine that if really the drop rate was increased (so far we know only of Kiki drop due to discovery,
might be the only one or be 200 around, not all people brag on results , some are discrete

5.000/10.000 ped can fund game for some for the dropper
and be totally acceptable on who can put dedication but feels not lucky (and if he drops one can sell it ....)

i imagine that if really the drop rate was increased (so far we know only of Kiki drop due to discovery,
might be the only one or be 200 around, not all people brag on results , some are discrete
Haven't counted but there are more than 30, you can check rare loots on EL :)

Make them both tradable so I have a chance to own one of those pieces, because at this rate, only my grandson will be able to do the exchange.

Tradable tokens.... i ahve a personal idea...
Rare tradable,
mayhem token soulbound

some lucky ppl might drop one and be not interested to get one (or their 5th) mayhem item
so it could remain into storage sleeping

i am pretty sure that making Rare tradable would not iumpact game, you need to kill your 1000 hours anyway
from items we saw tha prior to price craze a Ptoken was valued 6000 ped ( sometime 8000)

5.000/10.000 ped can fund game for some for the dropper
and be totally acceptable on who can put dedication but feels not lucky (and if he drops one can sell it ....)
I'm sure all the re-sellers would fully support your idea of making rare tokens tradeable. 😝

Making tokens tradable will ONLY favor resellers, not players. Resellers won't let you buy rare tokens cheap. But then players will blame 1000 reasons for the even more increased prices and manipulation but not blame players that made the resellers so powerful by selling to them and buying from them. Just saying....

It's THIS way players have a good chance of getting something out of the vendor for themselves... not with the tokens being tradable.
if a gun seems out of budget, tokens will be too, but also will make the current items in stock run out much much faster.

Last edited:
Making tokens tradable will ONLY favor resellers, not players. Resellers won't let you buy rare tokens cheap. But then players will blame 1000 reasons for the even more increased prices and manipulation but not blame players that made the resellers so powerful by selling to them and buying from them. Just saying....

Yes that would be the worst thing to do. And not only resellers, top soc/group/friends/cats could just put everything in common and empty the vendor :)
But unfortunatly some rare tokens will stay in storage for years because some newborns got them and will never be able to invest what it is required to get an item at the vendor.

The new format is good, just needs to be improved, add more items to fill level gaps, so even a new player can use his rare token for a weapon of his level without having to grind years and years to be able to use it, like those azuro (that requires too many tokens). Or exhange the rare token for 5000 peds at the vendor. There are many solutions, including banning all those manipulators ;D

I need ma tokenz.

Back