Hmmm...

• Thread starter Deleted member 58836
  • Start date
The King is dead, long live the Queen.

There are people literally paying 6+ figures for crappy digital art (NFT's) just because everyone else is doing it.

Are you really that surprised anymore?

Crypto is as virtual as money as it gets. I can download any blockchain source, make my Igorcoin, premine 18B tokens, put 10 of them on pancake swap at 1$ each, have my friend buy them and baam 18B market cap.

Then my friend #2 makes an etherium based nft of his dickpic for few cents worth of gas. And I buy it from him for 500M Igorcoins. And BAM, 500M$ worth of dickpic NFT.

If I get some idiot news outlet to follow this story thru... we are going somewhere. And if I manage to get Elon Musk to tweet about it, I made it in that world.

That pretty much sums up crypto space in a nutshell.

I.

Crypto is as virtual as money as it gets. I can download any blockchain source, make my Igorcoin, premine 18B tokens, put 10 of them on pancake swap at 1$ each, have my friend buy them and baam 18B market cap.

Then my friend #2 makes an etherium based nft of his dickpic for few cents worth of gas. And I buy it from him for 500M Igorcoins. And BAM, 500M$ worth of dickpic NFT.

If I get some idiot news outlet to follow this story thru... we are going somewhere. And if I manage to get Elon Musk to tweet about it, I made it in that world.

That pretty much sums up crypto space in a nutshell.

I.

That is a very shallow description of the whole crypto space. I mean, yes, shit like that happens and it is stupid, but there is much more to it than these shitty ways to scam people...

What else was sold with this $1 million virtual plot

Last edited:
That is a very shallow description of the whole crypto space. I mean, yes, shit like that happens and it is stupid, but there is much more to it than these shitty ways to scam people...

Agreed, I had to be more specific. "It is speculative crypto trading part in a nutshell". Not crypto in general.

I.

What else was sold with this $1 million virtual plot

There is no cash involved there. Just some monopoly money that is crypto coin named "mana" which suposedly costs that much.

See my previous comment depicting hyperbole of this paper wealth and liquidity gag.

I.

This thread won't age well when the world.runs on crypto and digital currencies in less than 4 years.

I wouldn't be daft and scoff at it if I were you.

PS. Probably shouldn't buy that solana penis nft though but I'll sell you one of mine for some peds. XD

The same people who scoff and shit on cryptos and blockchain technology today will be using and contributing to blockchain ecosystems in some way or form in the years to come whether they know/realize it or not.

Invest in the future... or don't.
I'm not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice, just my humble opinion. Do your own research.

This thread won't age well when the world.runs on crypto and digital currencies in less than 4 years.

I wouldn't be daft and scoff at it if I were you.

PS. Probably shouldn't buy that solana penis nft though but I'll sell you one of mine for some peds. XD
Exactly. I sure am loading my bags with great projects out there that I can see we will be using. :)

There is no cash involved there. Just some monopoly money that is crypto coin named "mana" which suposedly costs that much.

See my previous comment depicting hyperbole of this paper wealth and liquidity gag.

I.
Right, so $1-million worth of mana was paid for this virtual plot. They must have had some crypto mining setup.

Back