HW Mayhem Results

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
index.php

index.php

no rare tokens were looted. i shot for, on average, 18.9 hours/day. mutant looter from 52 to 59. profitability clearly depends on how you value tokens, but 1p/ea seems fair since most of thses broker guns requiring 100k will sell for 130k+

note i was unmaxed 9.6/10 and 9.8/10 on the foeripper so i lost some TT due to skill misses. didn't uber at all despite 100k+ kills, so all-in-all a bad mayhem but i survived.

Gear used:

t10 foeripper w/ mayhem beta at 560% markup
enhancers purchased at 207% avg. (t7-10 are pricey)
t3.99 imp imperium
xmas20
summer20
adj resto when needed

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, gun used ? cat ?

Impressive result for not so great efficiency.

In the main HM thread there is a guy that had 88% return, -2k USD, some 93 94%, i can't realy explain the difference but it give some hope, i guess.
Still cost you almost 1500 USD for a good week of playing ( in TT ) how do you feel about it ? :D

In the main HM thread there is a guy that had 88% return, -2k USD, some 93 94%, i can't realy explain the difference but it give some hope, i guess.
Still cost you almost 1500 USD for a good week of playing ( in TT ) how do you feel about it ? :D

just stop, that's the result on short term. Why you still put those stupid questions ?

just stop, that's the result on short term. Why you still put those stupid questions ?
I had in mind the fact that it is shared loot, so it could explain the diference, also looter but not that high difference.
For probably same eff. But yeah stupid question, forget it.

He made 15k Ped profit :D

i'll look for the aforementioned post, but it's a short mayhem so anything can happen. i watched people with worse gear/skills than me hit multiple ubers and multiple rare tokens. it's two weeks of shooting so anything can happen.

the main takeaway is that grinding events is insanely profitable on average.

Pretty optimistic prices for boxes and tokens are taken to calculate. :)

Halloween mayhem 02
664 tokens, 8804 points, 152 boxes, 1 mayhem shins M (L)

13.528,54 ped repairs and ammo
14.004,22 ped loot

return : 103.51%

I got lucky and got a nice hof, before this hof i was sitting at 92,xx% return.

edit: using lr-20 with lvl1-2 dmg enhancer , a203 amp and easter pills

He made 15k Ped profit :D
He did not.
He lost 15k ped.

But in return he got some boxes and tokens.
And only after he manages to sell those, he MIGHT have a profit.

But as is, he's down 15k ped.

If he wants his money now, he might get:
I'd say tokens 0,6 each and boxes 2, so just under 18k.

So about 4k possible profit.

Still nice though.

Not bad, making around 2$ per hour for an 18 hour workday. ;)

He did not.
He lost 15k ped.

Still nice though.

all u see is lampposts isnt it? ;)

He did not.
He lost 15k ped.

Still nice though.

Way more than 4K profit, anyone who can grind that much can wait to sell the boxes for at least 3 ped, that would be stupid to sell them for 2, that's a difference of 4.5K, and tokens are more like 0.8/1 ped. 10-15K profit then, 1000-1500 usd for 10 days is decent.

98 257 ped cycled
94,77% return
after mu already sold -4269 ped
(mostly shrapnel conversion and mission ammo reward)

unsold mu with current price's for calculation
5754 token *0.6 = 3452 ped
1252 boxes *2 = 2504 ped

theoretical profit: 1687 ped
+ some output, 1 F mayhem part low tt, Gold mission items i dont plan to sell.

but ofc i will wait for a bit better prices, even if its means 2022 halloween for the boxes.

as a low level noob, i would be happy with the free looter skills now anytime, but i welcome profits too.

98% CAT 7
Surivival stage 8 highest completion
LR-40 T7 dmg enhancers + L37 amp
Just at my free time after work and weekends

right about now those boxes are worth more then 3.5 ped people just dont understand and sell them for 2 ped

edit* oh and tokens are actualy worth 1.5 -2 ped

FYI

right about now those boxes are worth more then 3.5 ped people just dont understand and sell them for 2 ped

edit* oh and tokens are actualy worth 1.5 -2 ped

FYI
Feel free to buy my cheap boxes for 3 peds and make bunch of money by opening them, I'm also selling pills for 12 peds :)

Feel free to buy my cheap boxes for 3 peds and make bunch of money by opening them, I'm also selling pills for 12 peds :)
currently i own 6850 i think i´m fine but thanks for the offer i might consider it

Having a high-efficiency setup isn't what is required these days. But what do I know :D

Oh, I could give you a few explanations no one would believe in anyways :D

Way more than 4K profit, anyone who can grind that much can wait to sell the boxes for at least 3 ped, that would be stupid to sell them for 2, that's a difference of 4.5K, and tokens are more like 0.8/1 ped. 10-15K profit then, 1000-1500 usd for 10 days is decent.
i will wait to sell the boxes above 3/ea and i will collect tokens until i can redeem a 150k+ broker weapon. this is the mindset of winners.

index.php

index.php

no rare tokens were looted. i shot for, on average, 18.9 hours/day. mutant looter from 52 to 59. profitability clearly depends on how you value tokens, but 1p/ea seems fair since most of thses broker guns requiring 100k will sell for 130k+

note i was unmaxed 9.6/10 and 9.8/10 on the foeripper so i lost some TT due to skill misses. didn't uber at all despite 100k+ kills, so all-in-all a bad mayhem but i survived.

Gear used:

t10 foeripper w/ mayhem beta at 560% markup
enhancers purchased at 207% avg. (t7-10 are pricey)
t3.99 imp imperium
xmas20
summer20
adj resto when needed
How do you stay awake 18 hours a day ?

EDIT: 18.9 :D

i will wait to sell the boxes above 3/ea and i will collect tokens until i can redeem a 150k+ broker weapon. this is the mindset of winners.
nea man.. when u will be able to cash in those tokens mod nano blade will be worth 20k max... just for pixels ingame......

this is the mindset of an unprofitable EU player.
hahahaha, you're so wrong there :ROFLMAO:
It's just that I profit without losing my life and sleep over it.

But please, tell me where i was wrong with my statement instead of this very lame answer.

Sure, if you wait longer your profit is higher. Im not stupid, I know that.
But as I said, if you want to realize your profit NOW then your calculation go off.

Back