Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

Please stop being an arrogant a'hole, you have no excuse for it, nor any base.
It appears to yo that way because in all of your assumptions about the potential and actual stuff in the game are wrong. Also from your false assumptions about my (or any other ppl's) IRL, job family etc. and also NONE of your fucking business. I do have a strong base of knowledge in all 3 professions even if I chose to do only one because it suits my style and I find it more enjoyable. It also doesn't replace my job or my freelance projects.

I understand, you can't produce satisfactory results but you're also not open to any advice or to learn the basics to start getting some results; this doesn't mean others aren't capable.
Success is subjective and is the accomplishment of one's goal (not other people's goals). If your goal is to determine MA to give you dental care or 50$/hr you will fail. If your goal is to become self sustainable, you may be successful if you ditch the silly philosophies and roll up your sleeves, learn the ropes and get to work instead of whining in other ppl hunting logs, that the game is doomed because you can't make it. We hear that for almost 20 years.

I wish you great success in life!

Back on topic, I hope to see in that setup in the future, a proper set of armor and a better fap, mod2600 or imp hedoc + :D

Last edited:
Way to kill the chat Ludvig.... :D

Gear Change
+Omegaton A204, Improved
+Christmas Ring 2020

-Omegaton A105, Improved
-Christmas Ring 2016

You are right, dude. Apologies, 5$. And honestly thank you for coming out with that estimation about money made with, iirc, imk2 per respective period. That's the type of perspective which is missing almost completely from the rest.

Gear Change

+Angel Adjusted

Add some AP-54 Penetration (L), you can never know.

Gear Change

+Modified 2600
- Vivo UR200

April 2021

Finished
:
None

Notables
Annihilation Eviscerator 04 - 1896 PED
Mature Flesh Ripper - 1163 PED
Mature Flesh Ripper - 3878 PED

Looted
Christmas Ring 2020

Unlocks/Milestones
Meta Level 100

Results
97.96%TT on 501,023PED (-10,228.70 PED)
923 Globals, 8 Hofs
14+, 34- Runs, 29.17% Volatility

Gear Changes
+Angel Adjusted

+Panty Spec Armor (M)
+Modified 2600
+Omegaton A204, Improved

+Christmas Ring 2020
- Vivo UR200

- Omegaton A105, Improved
- Christmas Ring 2016

Summary

Long month but positive overall. May will be a rough month as I prepare for the next event, perhaps continue with more gear changes.

That Xmas Ring musta put some hair on your chest!!

Just for finality - for the time being, the following were the records of my time with the LP-70.

From November 2020 to May 2021

Total Cycled
: 1,968,696.70 PED
Total Returned: 1,932,037.01 PED
+/-: -36659.69 PED (98.1379%) - Costs INCLUDES Enhancers, costs ranging from 0.5% to 0.8%

Defense Costs: 21,898.57 PED (1.1123%)

3781 Globals, 31 HOFs
Volatility: 30.09%, 68 positive runs, 158 negative runs

Summary: I enjoyed it. I probably would not use any other weapon, but it is a means to an end. You will not beat Mindark. It is always against the player. Obviously I profited with markup - that's the name of the game and that's what you have to realize and understand if you want to prosper or self-sustain in this game.

Last edited:
So was this the last Chapter
of longtimes hunting log?
Or new chapter coming soon ?

It's disappointing that you even considered the hypothesis of "beating the house". Other than that, thanks for the log, it's always useful to see others' numbers.

It's disappointing that you even considered the hypothesis of "beating the house". Other than that, thanks for the log, it's always useful to see others' numbers.

Did not say I did. It was a general summary to those who think they can, since you could in 1.0. No need to insert words that are not there.

Thanks for the share

This does help me developing my Avatar a lot :)

Keep it up !

Might be good idea to test daudaormurs at next island, smilgs is looting alot of hundreds of peds worth rares every day there.

Might be good idea to test daudaormurs at next island, smilgs is looting alot of hundreds of peds worth rares every day there.
only so long as there's someone to sell to

October 2021

-2258.88 (96.58%TT)

Short month. All that needs to be said.

Back