FYI: Hego's hunting tracker with noob skills and 2.0 gun

Hego Damask

Stalker
Society
Victory
Hego Damask II
Greetings,

Always were wondering what the low level 2.0 guns are really capable of with noob level's, when i were reading "ped printer in good hands" in their WTS advertisement's.

My expectation's were low, like a bit reduced losses while my noob looter levels skilling up.

During the first 2 year my activities were kept low, so my skills are too.
Some number's to help visualise the difference in activity of first 2 year and since 2021 October:

EL total ammount of global during 2019 August - 2021 September: 49k
EL total ammount of global during 2021 October - 2022 September: 262k

Total sum of my hunting tracker from beginning of 2021 Otcober to end of 2023 April:

Total TT cycle​
Total TT return​
TT %​
TT result​
2 303 040 PED
2 207 145 PED
95.84 %
- 95 894 PED
MU Cost​
MU SOLD​
After MU %​
After MU result​
16 615 PED
64 440 PED
97.93 %
- 48 069 PED
UNSOLD MU​
END RESULT​
6 000 PED + mayhem tokens + LR60
- 42 069 PED + mayhem tokens + LR60

TT cycle - ammo, item decay, broken enhancer TT
TT return - everything from mobs

MU cost - enhancer MU, any purchased and used MU, AH fee's, any other cost not related to kill mobs
MU SOLD - MU already gained by selling my loot, shrapnel conversion, rewards

UNSOLD MU - looted or won but unsold yet, with current market price's
END RESULT - after every cost and sold / unsold mu, the final result

Last edited:
2021 Otcober

Starting the month with:

200 194 total skills
Animal looter 39
Mutant looter 37
Robot looter 30

Gear:
Started with BP-20 FEN T2 83% efficiency, later replaced with LR-40 FEN T7 with A105 improved 80.5% efficiency
Ghost armor, for a short duration i used 3 uber armor parts mixed with it
Summer 2018 and Ares Perfected
Adjusted resto

Info:
First 2 week's were mostly Maffoid till codex rank 25 completed, LR-40 upgrade happend on the last day of Maffoid hunt.
After than, lot of primordial longu and some small feffoid, marcimex, neomex, thorifoid, eviscerator, longu, atrax.
With the start of the Halloween Mayhem, only cat 6-7 annihilation till end of the month

Normal hunting with A105 imp and no dmg enhancer's.
Halloween mayhem was with full dmg enhancer's and limited Armatrix Laser 37 amp's to be able to hunt in higher categories.

Notable loot:
No ESI or big mu item, the highest valued item was an UL regen chip from maffoids, like 30-40p
MU comes from tier components, shrapnel conversion, mayhem tokens, boxes, rewards, oil's, and other usual mob loot.

Highest TT loot of the month is also a new highest for my avatar
index.php

Result:
index.php

Unsold MU at the end of the month is 2740 PED
Resulting in 2189.92 PED profit in this month.

The TT% is too high for my looter levels and efficiency, i know that, will see a bit normalized result in November.

Last edited:
2 months is basically nothing.

For example I had a month with 6 uber HOFs and then for 8 months nothing, doing same exact things. And ofcourse MA took most of those HOFs back. (Using a more effi gun and about 20 more looter lvls - not flexing, just saying)

So you might have corrections later :)

also correct me if im wrong , but u also craft ep4?

Always fun to see a hunting log and tracking :) Best of luck in your endeavors!

will be interesting to see the progress after a full 12 month cycle. That’s when we will truly see some normalisation.

GL

2 months is basically nothing.

For example I had a month with 6 uber HOFs and then for 8 months nothing, doing same exact things. And ofcourse MA took most of those HOFs back. (Using a more effi gun and about 20 more looter lvls - not flexing, just saying)

So you might have corrections later :)
It is ok, as i wrote, the expectations were lower losses during skilling up the looter skills, not to profiting from day 1.
I expected no month with profit before looter lvl 60 and seems i will have it in both of the first 2 month's.
There are still 2 more days in November, so the 2nd month not guaranteed if the balancing manager reads PCF :)

also correct me if im wrong , but u also craft ep4?
No gambling activity here, did some EP1 on full quantity for monria daily missions, other than that, almost no crafting, 4 globals total since 2019 august.
Same for mining activity, 16 globals total, i did much more mining than crafting, but usually unamped on caly, so globals were rare, a cycle of the whole day were like 300-600 ped, later tried a few lvl5 amp, but not more like maybe 15x total.
No gambling activity here.

Always fun to see a hunting log and tracking :) Best of luck in your endeavors!
Thank you, you have contributed to it, most of the october T4 comps were purchased by You.

will be interesting to see the progress after a full 12 month cycle. That’s when we will truly see some normalisation.

GL
Thank you, im too looking forward to see the results, however, it wont be like all 1 year with noob skills, looters going up, at the 2nd half of the 1st year the looter skills will be around lvl60, and i wont really call that noob skill anymore, maybe have to edit the name to advanced noob + 2.0 gun.

LR-40 FEN T7 is not a noob gun right?

GL with the hunts!
No, noob stands for my skills, the gun itself is good, ofc i could imagine a bit better, like lr60 or lp70, imk2 if i reach level 100, but with my current budget and current market price's, and with T7, it is good.

2021 November

Starting the month with:

213 508 total skills
Animal looter 42
Mutant looter 41
Robot looter 31

Gear:
LR-40 FEN T7 with A105 improved 80.5% efficiency
Ghost armor, for a short duration i used 3 uber armor parts mixed with it
Gremlin armor
Serpent scale set
Summer 2018 and Ares Perfected
Adjusted resto

Info:
Mayhem annihilation CAT7 mostly till end of halloween mayhem, did some other CAT for a very short time and few levels of Survival.
Mayhem fully enhanced and with Limited armatrix 37 laser amps.
Regular hunt after mayhem without enhancers and with UL amp.
Some smaller Longu, Caperon, Primordial Longu, Thorifoid, Feffoid, Frescoquda
More Formicacida
Lot of Neomex
About anything killable at my level for tier comps.
Joined the Purger event both days for some fun.

Notable loot:
No Esi again, no big mu item, i got my first UL weapon drop from Neomex, but not the BLP Pistol, better than 2 chadriaks so i take it.
This month the unsold MU comes mostly from boxes and tokens from mayhem, got some nice globals on Formicacida, Neomex and Primordial Longu with L armors and tons of L weapons, some with nice mu.

Got a new 2nd highest TT loot too
index.php

The UL weapon drop, wasnt even listed as a possible loot, have added it on Wiki since.
index.php

Result:
index.php

Unsold MU at the end of the month is 6 280 PED
Resulting in 1 763.72 PED profit in this month and 3 953.64 PED profit since the start of the tracker.

1st post updated with the numbers from November.

The TT% of this month is about what i would expect as a high end normal for my gear and looter levels.
Unsold MU was counted with current or a bit lower than current market prices.
Looking forward to a great Merry Mayhem at december, L amps and damage enhancers already purchased (asap noticed the rising price of pyrite), probably enough for the whole duration of the Merry Mayhem.

No update on the 1st of Jan; what gives? :p

No update on the 1st of Jan; what gives? :p

Yes, i decided to post update when MM ends, and also i decided to sell the LR-40, so will post update when sold and no more hunting for January.
December TT is lower than expected, like for everybody, for me around 93-94%, but after MU it is still in profit even with that lower TT return.
Loot 2.0 guns works much better than my expectation was, 3/3 month with profit, time to upgrade the weapon for more dps.
After the december / january update posted, the thread will be paused as long as i get a bigger gun, but will continue the tracking asap purchased one.

2022 December

Starting the month with:

221 502 total skills
Animal looter 44
Mutant looter 44
Robot looter 32

Gear:
LR-40 FEN T7 with A105 improved 80.5% efficiency
Started with Ghost and Gremlin armor, but during the December i purchased an Improved Imperium armor.
Started with Summer 2018 and Ares Perfected, during December i changed to Easter 21 + Christmas 15 combo.
Adjusted resto

Info:
Usual mobs at the beginning of december, than MM Cat7 till the end of the month.
Mayhem fully enhanced and with Limited armatrix 37 laser amps.
Started the redulite track.

Notable loot:
Whole MM i got only 1 small ESI and 1 L armor part.

Top loot of the month
index.php

Result:
index.php

As this post was only made in January, i dont know what was the actual standing at the end of December.

1st post updated with the numbers from December.

The TT% of this month is very bad, but MM is still worth to do.

2022 January

Starting the month with:

238 096 total skills
Animal looter 49
Mutant looter 45
Robot looter 33

Gear:
Started with LR-40 FEN T7 later replaced with LR-60 T3 with A105 improved
Started with Improved Imperium, but sold for the weapon upgrade, since that Gremlin and Ghost armor
Started with Easter 21 + Christmas 15, but sold for the weapon upgrade, since that Hermetic perfected + Christmas 21
Adjusted resto

Info:
CAT7 till end of MM.
Had internet issues from beginning of January, i was able to finish the redulite track but only were able to do a few hours of FFA hunts.
Took around 2 weeks of holiday after the MM ended.
The weapon upgrade were much faster and easier than i expected it will be, so after the 2 weeks of holiday, back at hunting.

Notable loot:
Nothing special this month, got a few small HOF's but no big MU item, mostly boxes, tokens, and after MM ended i went for the usual tier components.

Top loot of January
index.php

Result:
index.php

Unsold MU at the end of the month is 20 427 PED
Resulting in 2 979.01 PED profit since the start of the tracker.

1st post updated with the numbers from January.

The TT result of MM was very bad both in December and January, still the end result is in profit, only 1k less than at the end of November.
That is pretty awesome for a 93.42% and 95.28% TT result months.
Unsold MU was counted with 1.6p for boxes.
For tokens, i have counted with 0.55p as pill price, but ofc i'm going for a weapon.
In case i count the tokens with weapon prices, the unsold mu could be around 30-40k ped.

I said the October and November were better than my expectation, but this December and January were worse.
Hopefully February will be back at a higher % result.

2022 February

Starting the month with:

242 532 total skills
Animal looter 51
Mutant looter 46
Robot looter 34

Gear:
LR-60 T3, tiered up to T4 during the month
Ghost and Gremlin armors
Purchased a Paneleon robot set during the last days of February for some robot looter skilling.
Christmas 2021 and Hermetic perfected rings
Adjusted resto

Info:
Fist half of the February started really ok, average but stable returns in all 4 cycles, nice MU, was farming lot of T4 component for the tier up.
Second half of February went terrible, 4 out of 5 cycles were really bad.
After a weaker TT return december + january, and a weapon upgrade, this month was a huge disappointment.

Notable loot:
Highest loot during the month was a 221p Marcimex :LOL:
1 rare loot of an A102 amp from Maffoids as highest MU this month, other than that, usual tier comps, few L armors and weapons, and general loot.
Sorry February, that is not worth an upload for this month.

Result:

index.php

1st post updated with the numbers from February.
Resulting in 1 098 PED loss since the start of the tracker.

Unsold MU was counted for MM tokens, seasonal strongboxes and tier components only, few ped mu from the rest of the stackables are not counted, it will be in the trackers when they sold.
Tokens were counted with 0.55 ped per token as like pill prices, however they are collected for a Vendor weapon, so their value will be much more at the end of this tracker, when the weapon is taken from Vendor.

Well, the goals of this month was the LR-60 T4 upgrade, and gaining 3 animal looter levels.
The first accomplished, the 2nd not, partly because the first goal, I was farming too much Maffoids for T4 components, than during the 2nd half because of the terrible loot, i had less time online than used to be.

Looking forward to a better March, hopefully.

Does the average markup seem to be around 2.4%? Hmm... GL mate!

Does the average markup seem to be around 2.4%? Hmm... GL mate!
No, 2.4% was the already sold mu for march, but many of the MU i dont sell right after looting, waiting on inventory.

October - February sold mu 15k, yet unsold mu 20.5k (mostly tokens and boxes with calculated at current prices).
That is total 35k mu, for 681k cycle that is 5%
If calculating higher stuff from vendor for the tokens, its even more, so im satisfied with the results so far, expected worse before start.
Its true i expected a bit better after the wonderful first 2 months, but reality was striking back.

Also by checking Zho's table, which is awesome, im about there or even a bit better than what i could expect with my efficiency and looters.

Keep leveling looters this year, results will pay off in 2023.

Other
March result at end of Easter mayhem only, wont waste time for it now instead of pew-pew.
Not much happend anyway, that month was pretty much sacrificed to save up resources for Easter mayhem.

2022 March

Starting the month with:

248 813 total skills
Animal looter 52
Mutant looter 47
Robot looter 35

Gear:
LR-60 T4, tiered up to T5 just the moment before entering Easter Mayhem
Ghost and Gremlin armors
Paneleon (Burn) armor
Ascension armor (temporary received from a friend)
Ursa L armor set for Easter Mayhem
Adjusted resto

Info:
Went to Cyrene beginning of March, was there almost all month long, only came back to Caly a few days before Easter Mayhem started.
Was trying to loot some Pristines to upgrade my Paneleon armor, but no luck, had fun anyway, really nice place to hunt.
Completed many small missions, started a few chain quests, started to collecting ARC badges.
Mostly Tide Claw and Stalkerbot was on the menu.

After the February T4 upgrade, i was already purchased most of the required T5 comps too for the next upgrade, so my PED card was running low.
Deposit i had to delay because multiple reasons, most important was the incoming Easter Mayhem where i was planned to do the biggest montly cycle i ever had, and after checking Zho's awesome thread about efficiency, looters and expected return, it was better to save up every ammo i can for the mayhem.

Only had a few K of bankroll for March to cycle, and i had to be very careful with that as well, as i was planning to finish the T5 upgrade with that money once the weapon reaches the 4.99

Gun reached 4.99 and at the end, i was finally able to do the upgrade, and started the Mayhem, CAT7 during the first 2 days which was in March.

Notable loot:
Got 2 small HoF on Tide Claws, 971 Ped was the highest loot of the moth

index.php

Result:

index.php

RUN 1-10 was Cyrene farming
RUN 11-12 was Easter mayhem
MU sold on RUN 12 was unsold MU from previsious months, tracker looks a bit better here, but ofc its even out as that will missing from unsold mu at end result.

1st post updated with the numbers from March
Resulting in 3 675 PED loss since the start of the tracker.

Unsold MU was counted for MM tokens, seasonal strongboxes and tier components only, few ped mu from the rest of the stackables are not counted, it will be in the trackers when they sold.
Tokens were counted with 0.55 ped per token as like pill prices, however they are collected for a Vendor weapon, so their value will be much more at the end of this tracker, when the weapon is taken from Vendor.

Well, the main goals of this month was the LR-60 T5 upgrade before mayhem starts, done.
Other goal was to loot some pristines, failed.
Third goal was to gain some robot looter levels for the Easter Mayhem, gained 3 levels, well, partly in Easter Mayhem already, so pretty much failed there too.

Goals for April
20.000 tokens from Easter mayhem

During April i got some more goals, but no spoiler, as those came in April, so no place for them in March results.

2022 April

Starting the month with:

255 921 total skills
Animal looter 53
Mutant looter 48
Robot looter 38

Gear:
LR-60 T5
Ghost and Gremlin armors
Paneleon (Burn) armor
Adjusted Paneleon armor set purchased near the end of Easter Mayhem
Ursa L armor set for Easter Mayhem
Athenic Augmented (looted from box, used during the mayhem, sold when ended)
Adjusted resto

Info:
Finished after a few days in CAT7, halfway on the event changed to CAT9 because the better token drop rate.
Tried to catch a few rare drop wave but no luck, other than that few times of 1-2 hours in low categories, i mostly did CAT7-8-9.
Completed defense 14, probably could have been complete a few more, but next bigger ammount of tokens was only in 18 and i was not sure if i can complete that too, im still a noob with noob HP after all, and it wasnt worth to do (for me) the next few stages only for that lower ammount of tokens.
After mayhem ended, did some Caperon, Trooper, Primordial Longu and some very short other hunt of other mobs, but not really played much after mayhem, it was very exhausting for me, cycled a lot compared to myself.
Easter mayhem was farmed with highest dps i can do, all dmg enhancer slot used + Mayhem L Beta amps.

Notable loot:

index.php

index.php

index.php

Nice hattrick there, new record TT loot, finally the first seasonal ring from a box (with website opener, always treats me better than ingame) and got the last (visible of HoF board) mob looted rare token of Easter Mayhem.
Unfortunately i was chatting with a friend during the rare loot, and used the screenshot button when the cursor was on the chat window.
Screenshot not works when cursor is on the chat window, so i missed the rare screenshot :(

Result:

index.php

RUN 1-18 was Easter mayhem
Last 2 runs were Caly hunting

1st post updated with the numbers from April
Resulting in 4 381 PED loss since the start of the tracker.

Unsold MU was counted:
0.5 ped per token
1.5 ped per christmas and halloween boxes
1.3 ped per easter boxes

Rest of the unsold mu, stackables and L items are not counted until sold anymore, too much calculating for almost nothing difference at the end.
They will be in the tracker once sold.

Tokens calculated with 0.5 ped also just to have some numerical result, still going for high end gun, got around 40% of the necessary tokens, once claimed, that will be a huge boost to the end result.

Very satisfied with the April result, expected much worse before the start of the Easter Mayhem, calculated with around 20-25k in TT loss, i wasnt sure if i will have enough ammo to keep going till the end.
Fortunately with the early HoF and the Ring looted, it was sure i wont run out of ammo, the TT loss was much less, the rare token at the end was the cherry on the cake.
Best month, so far.

Goals for April
20.000 tokens from Easter mayhem / collected 19.309 tokens, got a bit lazy during the last days, it was an exhausting event, lets say completed.

Get Laser Hit to lvl100, started with 84 as i remember, finished with 94, could have done the 100 if i keep shooting after mayhem, nvm.
Same for Laser dmg.

After the last cycle finished, i have traded the LR-60 for IMK2 T6 + peds (thats why the lvl100 goals added) so next month will be with a new toy.
That remaining few levels should be fast.

No goals for May
I wont have much time to hunt during May, expecting something like March was till mayhem started.

After the last cycle finished, i have traded the LR-60 for IMK2 T6 + peds (thats why the lvl100 goals added) so next month will be with a new toy.
That remaining few levels should be fast.

No goals for May
I wont have much time to hunt during May, expecting something like March was till mayhem started.

Can I ask why you went from lr-60 to IMK2?

Also just read the whole log, love seeing the progress and the gains. Keeps me excited for using my bc-30 mod

Can I ask why you went from lr-60 to IMK2?
As one of my ingame friend said, dps is addictive.
When i started hunting at october, i would have considered an LR60 as high dps end game gun, now max a step on the ladder toward dps :)

The offer was generous too, in my eye we counted the LR60 expensive and the Imk2 for cheap.

Out of mayhem i dont really care if i have to shoot Imk2 or Lr60, i just need the gun till end of the year, than i claim my new toy from the vendor.

In mayhems i would care about dps, but calculated, and result is, i wont be able to collect enough tokens during Halloween with LR60, would collect enough with both guns during MM, so again no difference there for my main goal, for the vendor claim.

So Imk2 will just do as good as the LR60 for the remaining of this year, but for half of the Lr60's price.
Would have been sold later anyway, i will use the vendor gun once claimed and sell whatever i will have at that point, if an other generous offer finds me, i wont refuse it :)

Last edited:
very nice log! thanks for scaring the hard numbers. looks great so far. returns seem to be pretty consistent and on track with what they should be with the levels and eff% used

So Imk2 will just do as good as the LR60 for the remaining of this year, but for half of the Lr60's price.
Would have been sold later anyway, i will use the vendor gun once claimed and sell whatever i will have at that point, if an other generous offer finds me, i wont refuse it :)

So which is more dos for you the IMK2 or the LR60? Also I guess I'm asking what's the tiers for both? Thanks <3

So which is more dos for you the IMK2 or the LR60? Also I guess I'm asking what's the tiers for both? Thanks <3

LR60 was T5 and Imk2 is T6, LR60 is a bit more dps, but most of the difference will be covered with the +1 tier on Imk2 and the better ring combo.
Difference in time to collect all the necessary tokens would be just minimal.

LR60 was T5 and Imk2 is T6, LR60 is a bit more dps, but most of the difference will be covered with the +1 tier on Imk2 and the better ring combo.
Difference in time to collect all the necessary tokens would be just minimal.
Oh okay sweet, so like a side upgrade, but better eff and dip cause of the new ring combo. Congratz =D Did you finish your level 100 goals?

2022 May

Starting the month with:

274 545 total skills
Animal looter 54
Mutant looter 49
Robot looter 46

Gear:
IMK2 T6
Adjusted Imperium armor
Paneleon (Burn) armor
L Polaris and Ursa sets
Easter 21 + Christmas 21 rings, 15% reload, 5% crit, 30-40% crit dmg based on current armor
Got Summer2020 from a friend to use as long as he dont sell it.
Adjusted resto

Info:
Expected lower turnover this month, but that took an other hit when no summer mayhem were annouced, like logged in 3 times since.
Original plan was to gain some mutant looter till Summer mayhem starts, so went mostly to hunt Thorifoids, Maffoids and Feffoids, with some Trooper and Marcimex.
After than the news arrived about the canceled Summer mayhem and i changed from skilling mutant to skilling animal looter to finally unlock lvl60 looter skill, should have been done long ago anyway.
So finished the month on Cyrene, hunting again pristines while leveling animal looter and getting some good Codex progress as well, mostly Jellys to loot the improved upgrade pristines, so far no luck, but im sure it will change in June, hopefully in this one.
During the first hunt i counted misses, got around 1 / 500 shoots, which is 0.2% TT loss on them, and with the gun is 3,4% better efficiency than LR60, if the 0.07% TT / effi still stands, that is 0.23% better TT so i should not care about them, as return should not be worse based on math.
Anyway, as i noticed misses are also different on different mobs, and usually its lower than the first hunt while i was counting, sometimes i dont see any miss for days (and i actively watching the monitor while playing), so im not really care about them anymore.

Notable loot:

New 2nd highest TT ever, not really expected it after a great April.

index.php

Result:

index.php

It was a low turnover month with a nice HoF and a few more smaller, so end result is looks pretty good, but ofc not changed much on overall after 1,2 million cycle, total went up to 95.93% from 95.60%, anyway, i'm happy with the results.

1st post updated with the numbers from May
Resulting in 1 440 PED loss since the start of the tracker.

Unsold MU were not changed compared to previsious month, i sold some unsold mu, but nothing from the ones that were counted, only some armor and stackable loot, also newly gained unsold mu which is stackables are still not counted, too small value for too much work to count them, once they sold, they will be in the tracker.

No goals set for June, idk how much i will playing, keep leveling animal looter and trying to loot some pristines, that is all for now.

2022 June + July

Starting the month with + gained during the month:

277 026 total skills + gained 10 430 more
Animal looter 55 + gained 2 more
Mutant looter 50 + gained 1 more
Robot looter 46 + gained 1 more

Gear:
IMK2 T6 + A105 improved amp
Started with Adjusted Imperium armor but sold middle of July.
Paneleon (Burn) armor
Gremlin
Purchased Angel Adjusted set near the end of July.
Easter 21 + Christmas 21 rings but sold middle - end of July.
Purchased Halloween 2018 + Summer 2020 middle of July, current buffs: 9% lifesteal, 6% reload, 5% crit chance, 33% crit dmg, 13% run speed
Adjusted resto

Info:
June was mostly skipped, like did total 4k ped cycle before i decided to take a break at like 5th of June, that is included in this (June+)July tracker.
Returned at 1st of July and continued my hunt for pristines as i wanted to upgrade my adjusted imperium armor to improved, so mostly was hunting Jellyworms. The same happend as before, i was hunting them day after day, no pristine, 1 random guy jumps around, kills a few, and he looted it :)
Adjusted set got sold.

Was hunting lot of different mobs on Cyrene, but focus was mostly on the ones with pristines and the ones with set4 codex rewards, rest were minimal.

Currently i have a very good gear, but most probably i will have to sell something later to increase the bankroll for the next 2 mayhems, but for now, i enjoy such an awesome gear i never had before.

The month started nicely, first 2 cycle were ok. Than the next 3 cycle were a bit rough, than 2 good cycle on Cyrene, and last 2 cycle were on Caly this weekend, i assume that was some kind of welcome (back) drink.

Notable loot:

The highest HOF was not really high, 626 ped, enough for a screenshot at least.

Not had much luck with pristines, but at least got 1 finally, too bad it was a paneleon.
Got 3 more rare hof on Cyrene, 3 x lesser cyrstals.
Best loot came from a Wiles, a 106 ped ESI, so far my highest solo MU loot, i just did the math too late so i missed the chance to make a screenshot.

index.php

index.php

Result:

index.php

It was an average turnover month for me, the end result is really good, guess i will have to pay back some to Caly at the beginning of next month, but hey, who cares for now, the after mu result is positive for the 2nd time in a row :cool:

1st post updated with the numbers from June+July
Resulting in 12 933 PED profit since the start of the tracker.

Unsold MU changed by a lot.
The no summer box change affected all the boxes, prices went up a bit.
Calculated my stack with 1.45 for easter boxes, 1.55 for halloween boxes and 1.6 for xmas boxes.

Changed the way on calculating with tokens, as if something unexpected would happen and i have to sell them before reaching my goal, i would not buy pills, i would buy an item, currently i have enough tokens to buy an LB-50 improved, and calculated 35.000 ped mu from it.
Ofc i wont even consider taking it for that price, but i think its low enough to be safe to calculate with it.

All the boxes at above prices, and LB-50 improved at 35k makes the unsold mu to be 46 791 ped.
All the stackables on Cyrene and Caly storage are not counted.

I will do a full sum of every unsold MU at the end of September, as i reach the 1 year mark.

Goal for August:
LVL60 looter unlock, 3 levels to go, would be easy if i stay on Cyrene, will see how it goes on Caly as currently i plan to stay.

Last edited:
2022 August

287 456 total skills + gained 4 918 more
Animal looter 57 + gained 1 more
Mutant looter 51 + gained 1 more
Robot looter 47

Gear:
Paneleon (Burn) armor
Angel Adjusted set
Halloween 2018 + Summer 2020, current buffs: 9% lifesteal, 6% reload, 5% crit chance, 33% crit dmg, 13% run speed
Adjusted resto

Info:
Lower turnover month for me, wont really change on that till the Mayhems starts.
Was hunting on Caly, mostly for codex set4 rewards, first on migration mobs, Eomon, LT and Mulmuns too, and completed the LT and Eomon 1 time missions and some daily missions.
Than changed to other mobs where the set 4 rewards were relatively close, like Leviathan and Proteron.

The TT result was low, but mostly i was hunting relatively higher HP mobs and did relatively low turnover, so it is as it is, it may looks bad, but not really changes much on the whole, total result changed from 96.12 to 95.89% return, it is in the range where it should be.
TBH it would be better to have bad result now and next 1-2 months than in november - december - january :)

Did some team hunt too with friends and soc where the fun part was more important than the result, that sure is accountable for some lost mu in the form of L armor and unnecessary dmg enhancer use, and some of those hunts were responsible for most of the bigger TT losses too :)

Notable loot:

No high TT loot this month, this is the 2nd time when no HOF screenshot for a month (when i was hunting).

The best MU i got was 2 x Cryo 4 UL MF chips from Mulmuns, no rare hof for them, but they sold for +200p each, not much, but i take it.

index.php

index.php

Result:

index.php

The % return was the lowest ever since starting the tracker, but again, as a whole, almost nothing changed.

1st post updated with the numbers from August
Resulting in 8 206 PED profit since the start of the tracker.

Unsold MU unchanged compared to the post from last month.
I will do a full sum of every unsold MU at the end of September, as i reach the 1 year mark.

Goal for August was
LVL60 looter unlock

Half of it done, did too many Mulmun hunt to be ready in August, but i wont be able to hunt those after the end of Migration so i decided to go for them.
LVL 60 looter will be unlocked during September, than i change to level mutant looter till Halloween Mayhem.
Fortunately it will be relative easy, as i have the lowest points from the mutant looter skills among the looter skills, lowest points in genetics among the set4 skills, and with the LVL60 unlocks, i expect to get some nice levels before the mayhem starts.

2022 September, the 1st year completed.

292 374 total skills + gained 8 113 more
Animal looter 58 + gained 2 more
Mutant looter 52 + gained 2 more
Robot looter 47 + gained 1 more

SUM of the 1 year progress:

Skills from 200 194 to 300 487
Animal looter from 39 to 60
Mutant looter from 37 to 54
Robot looter from 30 to 48

Gear:

Paneleon (Burn) armor
Angel Adjusted set till sold, than Improved Imperium set.
Halloween 2018 + Summer 2020, current buffs: 9% lifesteal, 6% reload, 5% crit chance, 33% crit dmg, 13% run speed
Adjusted resto

Info:
I got very stable and good returns between March and July, that 635k cycle was above 97% return, and its clearly dropped and currently playing thru a lower return period. Had a similar between December and February once, i just hope it wont last longer that that this time, and its better to have it now than during MM anyway, not sure if i could keep going on MM with a 92-93% return month.

Mostly i was hunting on Cyrene, completed most of the stages for the Zorra chain, did some codex hunting for attributes and set4 skills to finally unlcok the lvl60 looter skill, hunting on Caly were short, mostly Leviathans, and we did the new Elder God waves for the run speed suit and the inventory packback.

lvl 60 looter finally reached, and also lvl100 sniper hit reached, so im finally maxed on IMK2, to celebrate it, i already loaned it to a potential buyer as i plan to change the gear drastically before the Halloween mayhem starts.

index.php

Its time to change the thread name from noob skills to advanced noob skill.

Notable loot:

Highest TT loot were not really high, but better than last month, enough for a photo at least

index.php

Nothing with real MU dropped this month, the best stuff i got was a mission reward item, no photo this month.

Result:

index.php

The % return is low, but the cycle was one more time pretty low again, so as last month, its again not really changed anything on the whole.
Total return changed from 95.89 to 95.76, which still acceptable considering its the sum since 80 effi and average 35 looters start.

1st post updated with the numbers from August
Resulting in 7 276 PED profit since the start of the tracker.

Unsold MU of boxes and tokens unchanged since the last month.
As i said a few times, this time i have calculated all the unsold mu on the different storages i have, and the current 50 234 ped unsold mu is really everything i have.

Its ok, especially the next mayhems are about to come, and currently that is where i can earn my profit, so hopefully good months ahead, if not in the term of TT return, at least with MU, its time to continue to earn my own vendor weapon.

Goal for October is more like goals for Halloween Mayhem

Get mutant looter to 60
Get 15.000 tokens during Halloween mayhem
Get new gear before the Halloween mayhem starts

Next result update probably only end of November only, i will be too busy with Halloween Mayhem at end of october to do update.

Back