Suggestion: private trades in entropia exchange

romi impi

Guardian
hi,

now that entropia exchange is getting slowly more deeds in them it seems that it could use an upgrade :).

i understand MA wants a cut of the pie wenn stuff gets sold or bought.
i'd like to see that you can make private trades to other players to semi trade directly to a person through the entropia exchange.

people that want to buy or sell xx amount can make a deal in game and use the exchange to trade in this case its secure MA will get a cut and people have the deeds or peds immidiatly and prevents snipe buying.

no clue if this allready has been suggested , in that case ignore this one :)

greetings
Romi

This would be nice. And the ability to place Buy Orders.

I enjoyed a game called Silkroad , where the person had a portable personal stall they could set up to sell items.
This is relatively close to that concept , and it would be very useful.

lrLet me understnda better....
you find a seller then instead of meeting at twin peaks, have a 4 CLICK SECURE TRADE for free
you prefer to put items on an exchange to pay commissions.....
interesting.
NO THANX

lrLet me understnda better....
you find a seller then instead of meeting at twin peaks, have a 4 CLICK SECURE TRADE for free
you prefer to put items on an exchange to pay commissions.....
interesting.
NO THANX
I think you may be misunderstanding the situation. The deeds in Entropia Exchange stay there in the exchange and hence you never have them in your inventory to trade player to player for free.

ah ok then it is limited to deeds.....
do you realize that if a sniper buy happens you were selling too low?
anyway it seems to me not within the first 100 priority for devs....sorry

ah ok then it is limited to deeds.....
do you realize that if a sniper buy happens you were selling too low?
anyway it seems to me not within the first 100 priority for devs....sorry
Damn son, who tf pissed in your fruit loops this morning?
What about selling to friends? Family members? Collateral?
Think bigger than just your own personal scenario to a situation. Good rule to go by in life.

There needs to be a massive overhaul to the auction/exchange systems.

There should be the ability to hold those deeds just like the rest and instead the auction needs to be revised to have a market for all stackable resources handled in a similar fashion to the exchange. Give people the ability to trade in the streets but if they list on auction it's no longer a game of having hundreds of listings each undercutting by a ped and forcing people to overbuy or limit their sale quantities.

Imagine, you want to sell all your Belk, you just add the whole amount to the auction as one lump amount with a % you want for it all and being buy it bit by bit as needed for that price. People buy by saying exactly how much they want for what price. The system then just grabs whatever is available from the massive amount up to the price you set. You know, like how an ACTUAL exchange works. Give people the ability to place limit orders on the resources they want to buy/sell

Back