People Out Here Calling New Treasure Island A Scam? Because They Sold out in 22 Mins?

Lorespade

Prowler
Society
Diabolical Dominion
Spade Lores Indigo
Seriously...... Seriously????? LOL
I Have always had issues typing on these fine forums But i found a better way of getting the information out and thats thru videos. Now In This video i show your Forum Posts So I Thought it Fitting that i share with you My Responses to some comments. I have not used these forums in years so its good to be back. here is the video feel free to make comments on the video but Remember to Make your comments here in the forums as well.

Ofc it's NOT a scam...i give MA a hard time from time to time but this is not 1 of those times. I think they have made a good job with the overhaul of NTI and i think its time to give MA some credit and stop being so damn salty.

LOL I know right! I Got my shares and i am so Grateful That MindARK has given their playerbase as a whole a way to invest in big things like the Land area deeds and The shares. Back when i started playing you literally had to dump in tons of money to buy property. and the share system and land deeds have been an awesome addition to the game. You can build up wealth over time. Massive kudos to MA. And Cheers to the contenued success of Entropia!

From now on, I will stop eating to not miss any opportunities. I wanted 10K shares, it will be saved for next time!

I believe Mindark and some players knew it would sell very very fast while half of the playerbase was expecting it to be gone in 24-48 hours.

I hope next time they will release them in batches, like 100K every hours - 2 hours so it covers a larger time window, giving the opportunity to more people to get a candy, it would cost nothing. Some people are working, sleeping, walking the dog or whatever reasons, there are things making it being impossible to be online at a defined moment, do not forget them ;)

The rework of Treasure Island is nice, better than what I was expecting, they just need to adjust some spawns, add TPs and it will be a lovely untaxed grinding place. Events on it would be a good addition.
I guess once they're tradable they will go for 20-25 peds each, and will drop to 17-18 over time as new stuff will come. No scam at all, just some NFT trading.

Gratz for an easy 3.5K+ usd profit Lores ,-)
And gratz to the polish gang ;o

Seriously...... Seriously????? LOL
I Have always had issues typing on these fine forums But i found a better way of getting the information out and thats thru videos. Now In This video i show your Forum Posts So I Thought it Fitting that i share with you My Responses to some comments. I have not used these forums in years so its good to be back. here is the video feel free to make comments on the video but Remember to Make your comments here in the forums as well.
Great video
thanks for sharing

i too loved the comments xD

Quality sells. - New Treasure Island sells out in 20min
There is no PvP Space that bothers the community and you can access some of the best mobs in the game with a TP jump

Love the stream Lorespade, we had alot of fun laughing at Rookie :D

i DO hope that you are so happy as today in march
(seriously, i am just surprised, not envy...

honestly at the start I think it was just a case of maybe a handful of loaded up players just buying up in bulk and once half of them were sold in minutes i believe the rest was partly panic buying driven by FOMO.

Seriously it wasn't a scam, and if you missed out ultimately that's on them, it's not MA fault.

It was well known the time and from the exchange.

First scam i fell for, also the first scam that gives back some of the "investment".

not a scam, but clearly MA severely underpriced themselves on this highly subscribed sale.

They spread them with CLD in the start. I bought 200k worth of those when they launched in batches and they almost instasold for 1200ped if I recall correctly. Had great ROI on them but never got any from MA :p People would have done the same with these but they would spread some more I guess.

Back