Loot Tracker Tool

One questions... what is the "extra spend" column for on the "loot table" tab for? Mine is not populating.
You can manually enter data for things like Armor decay or Healing Decay (at least until those are added), etc
Edit: I hadn't used that column yet until you asked about it... I see that it clears the figure entered if you delete another run, so I guess it's rather useless at this point 🙃

Last edited:
You can manually enter data for things like Armor decay or Healing Decay (at least until those are added), etc
Edit: I hadn't used that column yet until you asked about it... I see that it clears the figure entered if you delete another run, so I guess it's rather useless at this point 🙃
Yeah it's intended to be able to track armour + fap decay, I'll be fixing the persistence of it on the next update :)

Thanks for the patience all!

Took a break from shooting in Mayhem to make some updates to LootNanny. The latest release is here.

Changelist:

v0.0.7
  • Shrapnel should now be counted correctly (fixed off by ~0.1% error)
  • Added 'JBK mode' config option to only screenshot globals over a certain threshold.
  • Mindforce misses are now counted
  • Significant overhaul to how config is stored and read. Should have a lot fewer issues on startup/saving config.
  • Added Markup to Item Table, you can now set an individual items markup which is reflected in the current runs total return.
  • The total cost field now persists and allows you to add extra expenses, such as for a fap or armour decay.
  • Added notes column so you can track information about what the run was for. I.e. What mob you killed or where you were hunting.
  • Expended skill table to contain 40 entries.
  • Added weapon load-outs, where you can add multiple types of weapons and easily switch between them.
  • Added three new streamer overlay metrics: PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU, TT_RETURN and TT_PROFIT. PROFIT and TOTAL_RETURN now include markup.

And just incase anyone got it downloaded super fast - I encountered a weird bug that wasn't caught in testing. The releases are already patched but if you do find any issue with tracking, try redownloading 0.0.7 again as a first step!

Still cant figure out how to change screenshot to desired folder... it automaticly change it back to ~/Documents/Globals/

and it is still saving screenshots even tho its unchecked

Thank you for everything you are doing! Its a great program!

thanks for your work.

Last edited:
Still cant figure out how to change screenshot to desired folder... it automaticly change it back to ~/Documents/Globals/

and it is still saving screenshots even tho its unchecked

Sorry about that! Reuploaded the 0.0.7 release with a fixed version that should respect that checkbox and the folder now. With how windows treats app access outside of the users directory the ~ symbol essentially means (C:/Users/<your user name>).

not working for me, tracking

Did you see my above message? I already have a fixed release of the 0.0.7 version reuploaded to the github releases page. If you're still having issues if you can let me know what the problem is and I'll see if I can help!

I've created a 2d weapon loadout, but cannot figure out how to change, or even use the 2d weapon loadout. Unable to type the line number into the "Active Loadout" line on the config page.

Oh - it might be a little bit counterintuitive, but if you just click on one of the weapon loadouts in the table two buttons should appear to either select a weapon set as active or delete one you've already created. Which should populate the Active Loadout line.

Thanks for the patience all!

Took a break from shooting in Mayhem to make some updates to LootNanny. The latest release is here.

Changelist:

v0.0.7
  • Shrapnel should now be counted correctly (fixed off by ~0.1% error)
  • Added 'JBK mode' config option to only screenshot globals over a certain threshold.
  • Mindforce misses are now counted
  • Significant overhaul to how config is stored and read. Should have a lot fewer issues on startup/saving config.
  • Added Markup to Item Table, you can now set an individual items markup which is reflected in the current runs total return.
  • The total cost field now persists and allows you to add extra expenses, such as for a fap or armour decay.
  • Added notes column so you can track information about what the run was for. I.e. What mob you killed or where you were hunting.
  • Expended skill table to contain 40 entries.
  • Added weapon load-outs, where you can add multiple types of weapons and easily switch between them.
  • Added three new streamer overlay metrics: PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU, TT_RETURN and TT_PROFIT. PROFIT and TOTAL_RETURN now include markup.
Nice little update! Loving some improvements. Got a few other suggestions/requests.
  • Ability to load previous runs to review the data and add markup data.
  • Have the last dot on the cost to kill chart be red and on top so you can easily reference the last kill
  • Ability to support eco and range enhancers. (or the ability to manually override costs as part of the loadout selector)
  • Another fields/columns to show the ped difference on the run in addition to just %. As well, I love using the streamer window and seeing the % but under that I'd love a ped value total there to. Maybe red negative values and green positive values to easily see how many peds I'm up/down.
  • For skill gains it would be nice to see the skill gain events in addition to just the total skill levels gained. IE showing that there were 14 perception gains that totaled 1.36 levels.
  • Show all runs in the main chart. I see in the new version there are more slots but not yet sure if it's a limit or will continue to expand.
  • Ability to export runs to csv/excel
  • Ability to customize the columns for runs to select different metrics. IE would be cool to select to have columns that show total shots, DPS, total loots, total skill gain events, specific skill gain events...etc. Hell, even being able to show the total loots of a specific item would be amazing! To pick from basically all the metrics tracked in each run.
  • Have a master total for all listed runs shown at the bottom of each column. Great to get an overall return from all my runs instead of manually having to add everything up.
Gonna throw you a few bucks via the donate right now but I'd be more than happy to pay for some of these changes. In any case I appreciate all the effort you've put into this so far!

There seem to be a decimal at a wrong location somewhere as my door shows to be at 301.6233 ATM, I'm not that Uber..
Trying out new version, seems nice to have different setups for weapons, would be lovely to be able to switch quickly as for a tagger etc. No need to tab out.

Happened across a pretty big bug where this thins is creating runs of 0's then when you try to delete that line it deletes another run instead. Thing I've lost the data for 2 runs do to this bug. :(

I think there needs to be a backup function as well where as whenever a run is deleted it first creates a copy of the runs file incase there is anything messed up.

half of your suggestions are already included?
hope this helps: (click an image thumbnail to enlarge)
Ability to support eco and range enhancers.

I love using the streamer window and seeing the % but under that I'd love a ped value total

have columns that show total shots, DPS, total loots, total skill gain events, specific skill gain events

even being able to show the total loots of a specific item would be amazing

Show all runs in the main chart

Last edited:
half of your suggestions are already included?
hope this helps: (click an image thumbnail to enlarge)
Uhh no, I appreciate your effort here but you literally misunderstood every single item in my list...

1. Ability to support eco and range enhancers.
Editing that table isn't for adding enhancers or adjusting cost per shot. It's for the entire run and it's where the total enhancer burned are shown. While accu and range enhancers might not need to be tracked since they don't affect cost, eco certainly does. Manually going in and inputting an adjusted cost at the end defeats the purpose of "automatic" tracking.

2. I love using the streamer window and seeing the % but under that I'd love a ped value total
I am aware it shows total spend and return. I'm talking about it automatically calculating the difference (return - spend = difference). So I can see the difference of those two numbers expressed as a value of peds I am up or down. See this image:
index.php

3 / 4. have columns that show total shots, DPS, total loots, total skill gain events, specific skill gain events
Once again, I am aware that it tracks this data for the current run which can be reviewed DURING the run. I'm talking about adding this data to the main runs table for quick reference of past run for comparison. IE what if I wanted to compare how many components I looted this run vs a run 4 days ago? What if I wanted to compare my total perception gain events on yesterdays run at the same time last week? What if I wanted to see how many loot events I had this run vs a run 6 days ago compared to another run 14 days ago? I'd like this data added to the main table see this image:

Also the total skill gain page you show doesn't show the number skill gain events. It shows the total levels gains with each different skill being on a new line. I'd like to know how many TIMES I gained that skill. IE: that I gained perception 23 times resulting in a 2.37 skill level increase. Right now it doesn't show that I had 23 perception gains, it just shows I gained 2.37 levels.

5. Show all runs in the main chart
Ok, I'm sorry but imagine for a minute that I might do MORE than 40 runs... What if I have say 40,000 runs? I'd like to be able to scroll through and review them all, not just the last 15, 40, or other arbitrary amount lol

Uhh no, I appreciate your effort here but you literally misunderstood every single item in my list...

1. Ability to support eco and range enhancers.
Editing that table isn't for adding enhancers or adjusting cost per shot. It's for the entire run and it's where the total enhancer burned are shown. While accu and range enhancers might not need to be tracked since they don't affect cost, eco certainly does. Manually going in and inputting an adjusted cost at the end defeats the purpose of "automatic" tracking.

2. I love using the streamer window and seeing the % but under that I'd love a ped value total
I am aware it shows total spend and return. I'm talking about it automatically calculating the difference (return - spend = difference). So I can see the difference of those two numbers expressed as a value of peds I am up or down. See this image:
index.php

3 / 4. have columns that show total shots, DPS, total loots, total skill gain events, specific skill gain events
Once again, I am aware that it tracks this data for the current run which can be reviewed DURING the run. I'm talking about adding this data to the main runs table for quick reference of past run for comparison. IE what if I wanted to compare how many components I looted this run vs a run 4 days ago? What if I wanted to compare my total perception gain events on yesterdays run at the same time last week? What if I wanted to see how many loot events I had this run vs a run 6 days ago compared to another run 14 days ago? I'd like this data added to the main table see this image:

Also the total skill gain page you show doesn't show the number skill gain events. It shows the total levels gains with each different skill being on a new line. I'd like to know how many TIMES I gained that skill. IE: that I gained perception 23 times resulting in a 2.37 skill level increase. Right now it doesn't show that I had 23 perception gains, it just shows I gained 2.37 levels.

5. Show all runs in the main chart
Ok, I'm sorry but imagine for a minute that I might do MORE than 40 runs... What if I have say 40,000 runs? I'd like to be able to scroll through and review them all, not just the last 15, 40, or other arbitrary amount lol

1) Definitely - I'll make sure I add that

2) That's already possible with the streamer UI. If you go into the configuration tab and find the streamer layout text box. There are the following options you can add:

PERCENTAGE_RETURN = "PERCENTAGE_RETURN"
PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU = "PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU"
TOTAL_LOOTS = "TOTAL_LOOTS"
TOTAL_SPEND = "TOTAL_SPEND"
TT_RETURN = "TT_RETURN"
TOTAL_RETURN = "TOTAL_RETURN"
PROFIT = "PROFIT"
TT_PROFIT = "TT_PROFIT"

DPP = "DPP"
GLOBALS = "GLOBALS"
HOFS = "HOFS"

One of the two bolded options would give you either the total tt profit as an absolute number, or profit including markup.

3/4) Makes a lot of sense, but is a significant amount of work on the client-side. I've been working on a web UI where that kind of number crunching will be significantly easier.

5) Also agreed, but might require some more changes as usability comes into play if you're tracking 1000's of runs.

I have a question about DPP calculation... Does your tool take into consideration if the player is not maxxed on a weapon? i.e. non SIB (skill level 100) weapons and the player is not at skill level 100?
I ask because the dpp on my tracker is showing me at 3.55, and I honestly feel that is not correct, as I am only skill level 90.* "hit" on a skill level 100 pistol.

Thanks for your hard work.

I have a question about DPP calculation... Does your tool take into consideration if the player is not maxxed on a weapon? i.e. non SIB (skill level 100) weapons and the player is not at skill level 100?
I ask because the dpp on my tracker is showing me at 3.55, and I honestly feel that is not correct, as I am only skill level 90.* "hit" on a skill level 100 pistol.

Thanks for your hard work.
It shouldn't need to know anything about your skills. As each hit and miss in your chat log is what determines cost + damage. So using a gun inefficently will be reflected in your stats.

At level 90 you should be at like 9.6-9.7/10.0 for Hit Accuracy and coupled with sights and scopes I doubt that's going to be more than a 0.2-0.3% difference in dps and tt return. So I'm pretty confident that you should be seeing those sort of dpp values if you're using a gun such as a ModMerc.

It shouldn't need to know anything about your skills. As each hit and miss in your chat log is what determines cost + damage. So using a gun inefficently will be reflected in your stats.

At level 90 you should be at like 9.6-9.7/10.0 for Hit Accuracy and coupled with sights and scopes I doubt that's going to be more than a 0.2-0.3% difference in dps and tt return. So I'm pretty confident that you should be seeing those sort of dpp values if you're using a gun such as a ModMerc.
wow. that means my DPP is way higher than I thought.

Another question about the UI interface: what am I doing wrong here. the new fields are not showing.
index.php

Another question about the UI interface: what am I doing wrong here. the new fields are not showing.
index.php

You want to have one new entry per field you want to show:

{
"layout": [
[
["{}%", "PERCENTAGE_RETURN", "font-size: 20pt;]
],
[
["Total Loots: {}", "TOTAL_LOOTS"],
["Total Spend: {} PED", "TOTAL_SPEND"],
["Total Return: {} PED", "TOTAL_RETURN"],
["Profit: {} PED", "TT_PROFIT"]

]
],
"style": "color: red; font-size: 12pt;"
}

Bolded is what I added to the default configuration.

my bad, i guess 🤷‍♂️

@Nanashana - if you end up adding more fields for all of the suggestions coming in, maybe a "simple view" and "detailed view" could be toggled.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this was mentioned earlier but posting here just in case. The DPP calculation seems to be messed up somehow.Was going to post a photo but it's being difficult. My DPP is showing as 313.2960 though....

Pretty sure this was mentioned earlier but posting here just in case. The DPP calculation seems to be messed up somehow.Was going to post a photo but it's being difficult. My DPP is showing as 313.2960 though....
Thats weird, are you sure it's tracking your costs correctly? Did you select an active loadout?

I am not able to get a weapons/amps added no popupwindow shows up like in the past in newest version in order to access wiki data. Windows 10 on my PC.

Thats weird, are you sure it's tracking your costs correctly? Did you select an active loadout?
Yea I had this happen on multiple runs. after closing and reopening and double checking the config tab. Not sure why. Haven't been able to isolate anything causing it yet.

Just realized my total decay under ammo burn is only .062420 (Not sure if this is PED or PEC) If PEC that could explain it considering my ammo burn alone is at 3108 which is the correct burn

Hmm odd, if you can screenshot your configurations I'll try to replicate. @Arc the ammo burn is in ped

Back