Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Registering please :)

Mandu Mojo Marconi

everyone added. annual report update coming today.

btw theres been huge amount of jackpot hits in last days. i believe atleast 6 hits. keep them going. updating jackpot also today

Hey

Unfortunately, I want to inform you that starting tomorrow, the entropiafund event will no longer reward Mining globals. Reason is the changed mining rates. Mining is also excluded from the jackpot. Hopefully in the future we can take Mining with us again.

I want to thank all the casual and hardcore miners during these years on entropiafund LA's. Good luck and I hope I figure out something for you guys soon.

Is there anything we need to do to be removed from Inactive? I’ve had several globals this month and it’s still showing me as inactive. Thanks!

Is there anything we need to do to be removed from Inactive? I’ve had several globals this month and it’s still showing me as inactive. Thanks!

Hi,
Entropiafund Points Tracking Sheet will be updated soon, we had some delay this month.

You will be back to active with globals you got this month.

Registering please:

Commander Noh Ayedea

Bump

edit: Am I registered ... i dont remember ^^

A little unclear on the jackpot side of things, when do they get reflected in the points sheet? :)

Commander Noh Ayedea
Oki Teddy Doki
Jannine Esoterika XIII
Juljka Saya Vukolova
abc 123 traptime
Alex Eagle88 14
Michel MonsterBarwings Raud

welcome and good luck

Last edited:
BIG GZ FOR JACKPOTHIT!

43. Kyron Kyron Mister - 1% = 295 EF Point (Ambulimax Young 111 PED)

Back