The great Storage War 2022

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hey all, so I am curious on the state of storage in 2022 in Entropia.

We still have 500 slots like we did on day one per location....which is a bit small considering stockpiles today.

So Ill start off by posting
Total items value: 126518.41 PED for 9686 rows.

Which includes 2341 unique blueprints, 4437 in total.
While I do thank MA for the ability to stack the (L) bps now.....it is still excessive what the storage requirements are.

If you can pack rat like the best of them...post here s owe can highlight the issue in hopes for better inventory management systems in the future.

i dont care countervalue... 9686 different items is madness... we should have 1/10th of that LOL.
also having different storages on different planet is a 1980 concept...
RDI scientists should allow us to access the Blueprint we forgot in Caly when we are in arkadia....
less blasphemy in game and easier craft

I dont have a lot of shit atm > 2259 rows.

The Codex has a tab for Meta. Today we only have "Attribute Challenge". Let's add some more!
"Storage Challenge" driven by crafting or mining? 10 Points/Rank.

Just hope new game engine let's you keep more than 500 in storage hidden like current one does. Would suck if it only took 500 total and made you keep rest in inventory

Storage and Inventory should somehow be upgradable.

bah... 500 is good to make sure people dont hoard too much and force some economy. Still, 500 isnt even true for most planets.

Caly has 1000 storage (Thule + Caly)
Monria has 500
RT has 2000 (RT + Hell + HTT + SI) Does Vacation home has a storage too ?
Cyrene has 500
Ark has 1000 (Ark + AU)
NI has 1000 (NI and AG)
Toulan has 500
Cyrene 500? (unsure if hub has storage)
Sure.. I collect too much crap and bps so Monria, CP, FOMA, Thule, RT, Hell, HTT, SI and my Thule storage are nearly full but there is cars.. Also books. You take a car and can put 20-30 books inside making 1 car able to store up to 600 bps depending on the book you use.

so 1000+ on most planet + car cheat. Really not that bad.

bah... 500 is good to make sure people dont hoard too much and force some economy. Still, 500 isnt even true for most planets.

Caly has 1000 storage (Thule + Caly)
Monria has 500
RT has 2000 (RT + Hell + HTT + SI) Does Vacation home has a storage too ?
Cyrene has 500
Ark has 1000 (Ark + AU)
NI has 1000 (NI and AG)
Toulan has 500
Cyrene 500? (unsure if hub has storage)
Sure.. I collect too much crap and bps so Monria, CP, FOMA, Thule, RT, Hell, HTT, SI and my Thule storage are nearly full but there is cars.. Also books. You take a car and can put 20-30 books inside making 1 car able to store up to 600 bps depending on the book you use.

so 1000+ on most planet + car cheat. Really not that bad.
Does ark moon have its own storage? if so you forgot it.

And pitbulls can carry 150 items. So use that instead of cars, and you can store almost if not all limited bps in 1 vehicle. (the mk3 has 180 slots)

IF you only hunt storage isnt that big of a problem, its only once you get into crafting thats where the problems begin. You will have all the different ingots and enmatters. You will have hundreds of components, and then the unlimited blueprints and then all the limited blueprints. And sadly we cant make half the stuff in the blueprints anyways because the loot doesnt drop or there is no reason to craft it because the cost is too high or the items are just useless. 90% of the armors are useless. Most of the plates are not used. And then we get into the big problem, and I was wrong, hunters can get into storage problems. Armor sets. If you are not an uber and have 1 set to defeat them all, then you are looking at many sets. General cut/stab/imp armor. Then your burn/shrap/pen. Then a set for each acid, electric, cold. Thats 7x for each of those. And limited plates. If we are using Ap plates you got 6-66, thats 11 ranks at least. for each of the 9 types. So thats 7x11x9=693 AP plates, and they all take up TT. Then there are all the pulsar plates, and the rocktropia plates and it goes on and on.

Crafting needs a major overhaul. But I cant see how they do it without screwing those who have invested fortunes into getting blueprints up to high QR, or just getting the blueprints at all. So we are left with a dead system that we only use a fraction of. If they could fix crafting, that would fix storage.

Just my thoughts.

The blueprints are a complete faff, I really hope they fix that in UE5. Why cant it just be like a computer programme at the crafting machine, and you have either got that bp or not. Like one big online recipe site. Either you own that recipe and its in your programme or you don't. We don't need the physical bit of paper with the blueprint on it anymore! Or at the very least " send all BP's to books" have one big one that stores them all and the spares.

Anyway, that's a lot of items :D I dont feel quite the hoarder now with less than 3k :D

Does ark moon have its own storage? if so you forgot it.
Yeah it does. I did mention where my storage were full but only included the more played areas to the list in order to show that the more market centric areas generally all have 2 storage+ aside Toulan and unsure Cyrene because there could be one in hub. I dont like going to Hub since it remove all clothes, implant and so on.

" send all BP's to books"
yes pls... Here a sampling of the work reduction it would cause!

ttttttt.png

Solution: pitbulls in pitbulls in pitbulls in pitbulls lol

Back