FYI: Ares ring Perfected @ 3800p

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
I was surprised to see that it fell from 7500, biq can get one for 3800 ped
this "cheap" (yes for equip a 350 EUR is considered cheap) item offers
+14% Reload (you pay for this 14% extra dps in term of more cells burned)

+14% critical damage (free)
+1.2% critical chance (free)

Table is the effect with no buffs and with ares buffs that come with no extra cell cost:
index.php

we have an increase of DPS = 1- 40.9586 / 40.1362 = 2.04902 % and for amratrix 2.04894 % (Allow me to round it to 2.05% FREE DPS)

simply reverting the bonus from the price... 3800 / 0.0205 = 185.365 BULLET COST recoups the cost of an ares perfected.
after that level it will save 2% of kill cost permanently.
compared to the price of just some month ago it is a wonderful moment to get an "entry ring" at a decent price imho

In loot 2.0 you can't calculate to "recoup" the cost like that. Still a good ring though.

free damage is free miathan but open to numbers from your side
[EDIT: Just realized i used DPS to calculate, it is same as DPP ... 2% to 2.05]
1- 2.935/ 2.995 = 2.001% free damage
1- 2.875/ 2.935= 2.043%

(IT IS NOT PROFIT::: IT IS LESSER COST TO KILL that accumulates. loot is calculated from ped TT input and RNG
but ares is a RISK REDUCTION tool. so it let you svae 2% and of course globals will be 2% less)

Last edited:
free damage is free miathan but open to numbers from your side
[EDIT: Just realized i used DPS to calculate, it is same as DPP ... 2% to 2.05]
1- 2.935/ 2.995 = 2.001% free damage
1- 2.875/ 2.935= 2.043%

(IT IS NOT PROFIT::: IT IS LESSER COST TO KILL that accumulates. loot is calculated from ped TT input and RNG
but ares is a RISK REDUCTION tool. so it let you svae 2% and of course globals will be 2% less)

2% less cost to kill, so profit margins on MU +2%. If you're netting 2% profit on 10k cycle, this will be 2% of that profit gained in addition.

Old world - savings = 200p
New world - gains = 4p

What Slyk said :)

Lol, it dropped because there's better right handed rings than it now. Christmas 2021 is the new areas perf in terms of price, and Easter 22 is like an area perf but around 2% less dps but waaaaay more dpp.

Plus more rings entering the game in general of areas perf. There's literally more areas perf rings in the game than people who hunt lmao

Lol, it dropped because there's better right handed rings than it now. Christmas 2021 is the new areas perf in terms of price, and Easter 22 is like an area perf but around 2% less dps but waaaaay more dpp.

Plus more rings entering the game in general of areas perf. There's literally more areas perf rings in the game than people who hunt lmao
I'm seeing 8.5% more dps on Ares perfected, and 5% less dpp. Still good ring for the dpp and price, but not more dpp than dps tradeoff.
unknown.png

I'm seeing 8.5% more dps on Ares perfected, and 5% less dpp. Still good ring for the dpp and price, but not more dpp than dps tradeoff.
unknown.png
Depends on the weapon of course, but my specific weapon it was 1.8% less dps and 8.4% more dpp

Overlapping LESS COST TO KILL and profit.

totally agree if we think about "profit" (LOL)
it is 3% saved on the 2% saved that is 6 / 10.000th that is very close to the 4 ped per 10k that you state
we are talking about different things

i mean if i take off my ped card 3800 to get a ring, i will see in 180k that those 3800 are paid with the bullets i did not shot killing same targets
"profit" is another matter. (i use 3800 ped less to kill same amount of HP so the rign is purchased with "savings")

COST TO KILL ..

Last edited:
Thing with ares perf specifically is people that understand the power of rings will invest more to min/max and cap key buffs so have no need for it and people who see the free dps/dpp as not free/ or overpriced not worth or w/e would rather buy either no ring or some very low cost ring so it gets kind of stuck in no mans land until it becomes significantly cheaper than xmas so as to tempt non believers or low budget players I expect the demand to remain very low and such such price to ease, and I suspect it will never return to anywhere close to previous high.

The xmas ring was a bs move and obviously had impact on perfected ares price.

Biggest influence is the demand tho, with 5-10 new perfected ares rings/month the supply is just way too big. They will continue to drop in price if they don't change anything.

MA seriously needs to consider adding something new in-game that can replace the rings in boxes. They should be carefull to protect the investments people make.

MA is responsible to protect 6 months of deposited PED.
rigging the economy is suimply bad as in all socialsit economies
markup is player created. they must care the TT part
(adn this is the reason for some of us calculate "amortizing to zero value" time for UL

Biggest influence is the demand tho, with 5-10 new perfected ares rings/month the supply is just way too big. They will continue to drop in price if they don't change anything.

MA seriously needs to consider adding something new in-game that can replace the rings in boxes. They should be carefull to protect the investments people make.
Why would they protect investments, does that mean they should never update the content?

Release new rings and weapons every 3 months, whoever paid whatever they paid should have though about it before taking loan to invest in a video game.

The thing with this game is when you 'invest' in something you should imagine a scenario where the second you buy it, it becomes TT food and consider if you would still buy it and at the price you're paying. The way you can have success with expensive gear is by using it (eg a setup that gets your TT return high and allows you to hunt mobs that have avg mu greater than the gap) , ofc when something holds it's value or even increases in price due to black swan event (covid) it's nice. But generally gear will slowly devalue over time and the idea is with the right play the best stuff can net an roi above the depreciation. If you fixate on the short term market value of your items you are more likely to tilt or even panic sell before you have achieved anything with them and locking in a loss in the process.
That being said obviously they need to be conscious of protecting the economy with their actions and I think for the most part they are (like the efficiency change at the start of loot 2.0 where the best weapons before became the highest eff weapons after etc)

Back