News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Don't worry guys.. Dome instances are going live on Thursday and this is just a social experiment to see how pessimistic we are.

...Right?

Ludvig?

:ROFLMAO:

So, if I buy 1 share, I will get a tax reduction from 4,5 to 1%?

Good idea! 👍
What I suggested is a temporary tax reduction during the mini mayhem.
This will raise the activity of many ppl who will not participate due to >4% tax rate, and net tax results might even be higher due to hugely increased activity.

it seemingly will also allow for 'support teams' to have one avatar loot more tokens/rare tokens
Especially if that avatar has >100 looter professions and is pulling rare tokens out of the mobs while standing next to you.

Thanks but no thanks.

I think that most of the players have MUCH more expertise than the developers and the MA employees on gaming mechanics.

a simply solution

Get an advisory panel (DO NOT DISCLOSE NAMES or their game experience would be ruined from harassers with strange ideas)
that help in the process of itemization, event mechanics, loot balancing suggestion

DAMN we all know how to let playerbase shot more, spend more and have more fun.

No one notices that Dianthus is so scarce that skyrocketed at 270% (from 140) and accuracy and economy enhaner are now skyrocketed?
no one noticed that are the enhcner that give free damage to the user? it is indirect rise in hunting cost......where is the balance team?

(additionally, remove Aquavit dispenser from the meeting room)

+ side: not as botable as regular mayhems :))

@Ludvig|MindArk

will the spawns be made shared loot?

Seems like the easy way around kill stealing and 2k dps loot funnels.
Seems like this should be the bare minimum if they do nothing else. Otherwise gonna be a thousand people screaming at eachother about kill stealing forcing everyone into a tiny space.

Last edited:
I think that most of the players have MUCH more expertise than the developers and the MA employees on gaming mechanics.

Again, you think the wrong way... 99% of Ubers have no idea where they are in the game. If MindArk start to listen them... it will be completely mess.

When someone spends 1 mil a month by AFK shooting, it doesn't mean they understand the game, but it does mean they are loyal MindArk customers.

That's why many of them justify their actions with the expression "annual reports is not enough".

was respawning on roof after relog/crash/timeout already fixed? just wondering if it's still a thing...

enjoy!

maybe looking at who actually owns CP.....

I said i will pass, but now considering just to move there and spectate, it will be hell of a fun just watching local chat :D

Well, looks like my pre-mayhem break is going to last a fair while longer. Either that or to hire 11 hunters to shoot non-stop for the few days...

Really wasn't expecting them to not do summer mayhem, kinda screws up all my plans going to TWEN (now doubting if even that'll go ahead, or they'll just recycle those last TEN loots again - y'know copy paste is the way)

It will be an interesting short event. I am curious how it will pan out and if this will affect future Mayhem formats. Maybe to curb botting they will move to a more open version of Mayhem and this is just a test. I am sure it will be a little chaotic and there will be complaints for sure but it is "Mayhem" after all. It would be interesting if an Improved Strikehammer drops with so much turn over.

I can only assume that the reason for hosting Mayhem on CP is the additional tax. But why?
it was requested by the community. During summer (because of mayhem and eomon migration) wont be any activity on CP or TI, so my guess they added this event because of that and next weekend maybe is TI turn.

Last edited:
Well, looks like my pre-mayhem break is going to last a fair while longer. Either that or to hire 11 hunters to shoot non-stop for the few days...

Really wasn't expecting them to not do summer mayhem, kinda screws up all my plans going to TWEN (now doubting if even that'll go ahead, or they'll just recycle those last TEN loots again - y'know copy paste is the way)
Did they announce somewhere that there will not be a summer mayhem this year? I can't find any post mentioning there wont.

Spawns need boosted by at least 10 times and ideally have several new spawns with fast respawn. (there's that special and unique spawn, at outpost near Jura with caperon young, where mobs respawn instantly once their whole pack of 8 is killed - that's ideal to have many of those on the side). Keep in mind that some weapons can one hit all kreltins and half of aurlis.
It's going to be a huge mess and will get everyone pissed but it's going to be an interesting experiment. The one way this could have gone good would have been if you would have several locations for mini mayhem, one of which would have been CP, not have CP as the only one. And maybe lower the tax a little?
CP was a very good place to hunt during FEN, IF you had range.

I hope everyone shows up :D
Have fun!

Back