Selling: Not for sale anymore

Price adjusted!

Bump

Its a domp. Stop harassing him and stop asking for ROI numbers. Its a domp makes it valuable even if FOMA is dead.

I remember making a really fair offer on this dome and being denied. I hope you eventually land on a fair price for it. Not being willing to show ROI will only hinder your sale. Be upfront and set an honest price if you truly want to sell this dome.
I originally would have loved to be on Foma but my destiny led me to Arkadia.

I remember making a really fair offer on this dome and being denied. I hope you eventually land on a fair price for it. Not being willing to show ROI will only hinder your sale. Be upfront and set an honest price if you truly want to sell this dome.
I originally would have loved to be on Foma but my destiny led me to Arkadia.
whatever anyone says this dome for sure has a good ROI. been doing there a lot of mining and there are quite a few folks that are doing it also.

Not being willing to show ROI will only hinder your sale.
No one has to provide ROI to boost your confidence in order for someone to purchase an asset/item/etc.You must conduct your own investigation and prospect the area and make your own due diligence once you understand the game, how it works and what kind of people play in that area.Then you must risk your own money and commit to the purchase if you believe in what you purchase.
If he will need the money tomorrow he will lower the price and then you might have a better opportunity but in the same time others will be interested and you will compete with them this time.

The research you describe is very hard to measure. You can visit a land and see not a single soul on it for hours.
Without any data you are making a too big risk. Also the effort the current owner does also affects to ROI ( advertising/events).

I have bought a few lands and the owners did provide all the info. Even then its hard to trust the sellers.
It is so easy to manipulate the ROI. For example hunt all day on your land. Buy items from a shopkeeper (with tax) or let others hunt/mine on your cost.

But messi is right, no one is obligated to provide the data. In most cases i would advise to turn the deal down unless you are confident to buy it.

I spoke with Adm a few year ago, about this dome. He doesnt advertise since its a dome. The returns were nearly half what a CLD gives you.
Thats why we turned it down since we found out that all players have their own habits (favorite hunting/mining spot).
In the ends its a free market, he can ask what he wants but he didnt have any luck in the past years he tried to sell it.

Last edited:
I never told i won’t provide data, i am not recording anything actually but for a potential buyer i can provide anything requested.
Potential buyer, not trolls or time losers!

About ROI, Biodome at 250k is not lower than most of deeds incl CLD. While CLD is an unmanageable property the Dome has editable taxes, it’s possible to run events, add mob DNA.

Personally I am selling because i have no reason anymore to invest in EU items, will just have some little and rare fun playing when i have one free hour, and that’s all my RL allows me to enjoy in game for the moment. This is not related to income, the dome is a dream property I am restive to let go, so if I am not “working” on the sale as I should is half because I am not so exited to see the deed in others hands regardless my mind seems to suggest me to do :)

Last edited:
price adjusted.. BUMP!

Considering offers over 200k PED

BUMP

Back