Star's Fund

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Aqua Frost Star

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Aqua Frost Star
Hi guys, I'm here to present you guys a fund I have recently started, so far within 2 days the ROI for 1 share is 20% for the year, this is expected to increase as pay-outs are done weekly, 1 share currently costs 10 PED and can be bought through me, this PED goes into a fund which is then used by me to trade items & make ped using the ped given to me from shares, you may withdraw whenever i am online. this fund is based on calypso and will stay here. Maximum of 5000 Shares altogether. https://discord.gg/uUE3dgDvuA Here is the discord if you have any questions, most answers will be in there already but there is a Q&A channel for those who still have more questions, or PM me in game, ty
Aqua Frost Star

Last edited:
I love Ponzi schemes!!!

You just have to be at the top of the pyramid of investors!
Being second is good enough for me, if we run away together, with our pockets full of investor's gold...
Just tell me where i have to throw my money at.

Not!

Last edited:
Coming from a player who owns and runs a fund, I say this constructively not out of negativity.

Your announcement is very poorly done.
You have no information to back it up,
no history of income to show that its worth investing with you.
You say 20% in two days... that is a laughably small period to base investing money on. You could have flipped 1 AUD and called it a day.
I personally have never heard of you. Trust is one of the most valuable commodities in this game and it is very hard earned.
Answer the W's. Who are you, why are you doing this, what is your plan, How does your system work,

This is not like other games where the money has no real world value. You cant go to a bank and ask them for $30k and expect them to deposit it into your bank account the next day. You have to build credit history, show steady income, prove that you have the knowledge and experience to manage this. What real life jobs have you had that would lend credibility to your ability to manage an investment fund properly?

I wish you the best of luck. Once you have all this information sorted and put out let me know. I might invest a little.

Last edited:
I love Ponzi schemes!!!

Being second is good enough for me, when we run away with together, with our pockets full of investor's gold...

Not!
i only take 10% of profits, before my shares, 90% of all profits are shared via the shares

I love Ponzi schemes!!!

Being second is good enough for me, when we run away with together, with our pockets full of investor's gold...

Not!
not a ponzi scheme, verified trader here made over 10k+ ped last mayhem from FFA stars. PLUS everything bought & sold will be recorded and can be viewed at any time by anyone with the link here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nvFZTM5HNqbT0ONDp0uN9f7iu7w-tqG2HVJdPBAZ2C8/edit#gid=0

Coming from a player who owns and runs a fund, I say this constructively not out of negativity.

Your announcement is very poorly done.
You have no information to back it up,
no history of income to show that its worth investing with you.
You say 20% in two days... that is a laughably small period to base investing money on. You could have flipped 1 AUD and called it a day.
I personally have never heard of you. Trust is one of the most valuable commodities in this game and it is very hard earned.
Answer the W's. Who are you, why are you doing this, what is your plan, How does your system work,

This is not like other games where the money has no real world value. You cant go to a bank and ask them for $30k and expect them to deposit it into your bank account the next day. You have to build credit history, show steady income, prove that you have the knowledge and experience to manage this. What real life jobs have you had that would lend credibility to your ability to manage an investment fund properly?

I wish you the best of luck. Once you have all this information sorted and put out let me know. I might invest a little.
Completely understand all of this, i will write back to you after a month of trading and shall show the evidence behind my claims.

Trading commodities in game is a great way to make yourself money but I fail to see how this would be scalable as you bring on more investors.
Profits from trading are typically limited by market capacity, not by capital, and if you are limited by capital, then you likely have too high of an inventory, and bloated inventories don’t generate good return for investors.
Either way more investors just means greater dilution and more pressure put on you to maintain returns, more risks taken, more tears for all.

But good luck.

Trading commodities in game is a great way to make yourself money but I fail to see how this would be scalable as you bring on more investors.
Profits from trading are typically limited by market capacity, not by capital, and if you are limited by capital, then you likely have too high of an inventory, and bloated inventories don’t generate good return for investors.
Either way more investors just means greater dilution and more pressure put on you to maintain returns, more risks taken, more tears for all.

But good luck.
I'm making a way for people to build a community in trading, by people selling to me and having shares at the same time, yes i will provide a lower price, but this also works both ways, for instance if someone who has shares is wanting to buy i will still sell under mark-up as i bought under mark-up previously, therefore benefitting everyone :), eventually more people will be hired, shops will be bought & PED will be made ;))

I'm making a way for people to build a community in trading, by people selling to me and having shares at the same time, yes i will provide a lower price, but this also works both ways, for instance if someone who has shares is wanting to buy i will still sell under mark-up as i bought under mark-up previously, therefore benefitting everyone :), eventually more people will be hired, shops will be bought & PED will be made ;))
You need to have all of this sorted and planned out and explained before you release a statement that you are accepting investors. if you click the second link in my sig. you can go to my investment page. I have not updated it in a long while as I have been changing and updating the way I run things, but the fundamental principles of how I operate are still there and were explained so players could make an informed decision about spending their money. And Katie is right, trading is something you can do for one's self, there is an upper limit on how much you can have or be selling at any given time. The auction limits you.

My fund isnt based on item sales or whatnot so I do not have the same limitations. I have a whole different set. But I created and explained my plan and how I plan on dealing with problems, and I ran it for a few months before going public I gathered feedback from customers. So write down whatever it is you plan on doing with your trading community. then let your friends poke holes in your plans, until they cant find any more holes to poke. Then post it on here and ask the community to poke holes. They like doing that. And then you release it.

You need to have all of this sorted and planned out and explained before you release a statement that you are accepting investors. if you click the second link in my sig. you can go to my investment page. I have not updated it in a long while as I have been changing and updating the way I run things, but the fundamental principles of how I operate are still there and were explained so players could make an informed decision about spending their money. And Katie is right, trading is something you can do for one's self, there is an upper limit on how much you can have or be selling at any given time. The auction limits you.

My fund isnt based on item sales or whatnot so I do not have the same limitations. I have a whole different set. But I created and explained my plan and how I plan on dealing with problems, and I ran it for a few months before going public I gathered feedback from customers. So write down whatever it is you plan on doing with your trading community. then let your friends poke holes in your plans, until they cant find any more holes to poke. Then post it on here and ask the community to poke holes. They like doing that. And then you release it.
sounds good, will do this ;)

I love Ponzi schemes!!!

Not!

This.

Just one regulatory note: all these "Funds" are not Funds at all, we could call them "investor club" at the most.
there is no regulation, ther eis no offering prospectus or at least a private placing memorandum disclosed
there is no authority to check if accountancy is done properly and there is no audit.
Most probably individual account is somehow mixed to the "wananbe fund" account and there is
(worst of all) NO SEGREGATION.

who "invests" in these Scheme (no it is not to cite aPonzi, i mean these structures, basically has in common
with a fund just a thing: he rely on the capacity of the manager to produce revenues, that can or can not happen.

Caveat Emptor

While I do agree the "fund" in question here is more akin to crowd sourcing funds to trade with, I will speak to the trustworthiness of the individual.

If you are claiming that you don't trust him, that's fine.
But you have issues with him having a lack of evidence, yet claim this is a scam without the same.
See definition of Irony & Contradiction.

I've given Star funds to trade with, and he will always honor his word & commitment by paying back in full, plus interest or agreed upon splits of profits.

This is coming from a guy who has never "invested" in any other player's "funds".

<valediction>
- VH

While I do agree the "fund" in question here is more akin to crowd sourcing funds to trade with, I will speak to the trustworthiness of the individual.

If you are claiming that you don't trust him, that's fine.
But you have issues with him having a lack of evidence, yet claim this is a scam without the same.
See definition of Irony & Contradiction.

I've given Star funds to trade with, and he will always honor his word & commitment by paying back in full, plus interest or agreed upon splits of profits.

This is coming from a guy who has never "invested" in any other player's "funds".

<valediction>
- VH
And with a reference like that. Once he has put in the work to show he is organized and know what he is doing and has a plan, I would gladly invest a little to see where it goes.

Just one regulatory note: all these "Funds" are not Funds at all, we could call them "investor club" at the most.
there is no regulation, ther eis no offering prospectus or at least a private placing memorandum disclosed
there is no authority to check if accountancy is done properly and there is no audit.
Most probably individual account is somehow mixed to the "wananbe fund" account and there is
(worst of all) NO SEGREGATION.

who "invests" in these Scheme (no it is not to cite aPonzi, i mean these structures, basically has in common
with a fund just a thing: he rely on the capacity of the manager to produce revenues, that can or can not happen.

Caveat Emptor
this is true, the more PED i have the more trades that can happen :)

You can always deposit for more PED.
as i do regularly.. :D i would like to provide more people with a chance to get a better ROI than regular deeds which are currently available, if you or anyone else doesn't believe this it is truly the case then it is your loss

Last edited:
as i do regularly..
You can always do more if you have a project you believe in.No reason to pay others for your work if you have the time and the money and you are the only one doing the work.Once you will reach the highest level in your activity people will beg you to take their money, you don't have to ask for any.For that you must show what you can do and let the results talk for you.

if you or anyone else doesn't believe this it is truly your loss
I don't invest in deeds, lands, shares and especially resellers because I am an active player, not a passive investor who doesn't play the game.Its not that I don't believe in deeds its just that the offer way way too less compared to actively playing the game.

You can always do more if you have a project you believe in.No reason to pay others for your work if you have the time and the money and you are the only one doing the work.Once you will reach the highest level in your activity people will beg you to take their money, you don't have to ask for any.For that you must show what you can do and let the results talk for you.

I don't invest in deeds, lands, shares and especially resellers because I am an active player, not a passive investor who doesn't play the game.Its not that I don't believe in deeds its just that the offer way way too less compared to actively playing the game.
fair enough, but theres only so much ped you can cycle per hour ;)

So exactly what is the topic here?
Funds are good, or bad or what?

I looked at the spread sheet of bought and sold items and there is maybe 250 ped profit out of 44 trades. This mostly from trades trades in the 500-700 region where you made around 30 to 50 per trade. But a majority of them were small trades where you made around 1 to 3 ped. There are even trades where you made 30 and 50 pec. For example the fourth trade is a pill trade for 0.5 ped profit, the fifth trade is another pill trade for a 0.5 ped profit, and the 6th trade is another pill trade for a 0.7 ped profit. I dont know how your going to deliver the payback and scaling your talking about because you appear to have more than a thousand ped for trading but your still doing less than one ped trades.

I looked at the spread sheet of bought and sold items and there is maybe 250 ped profit out of 44 trades. This mostly from trades trades in the 500-700 region where you made around 30 to 50 per trade. But a majority of them were small trades where you made around 1 to 3 ped. There are even trades where you made 30 and 50 pec. For example the fourth trade is a pill trade for 0.5 ped profit, the fifth trade is another pill trade for a 0.5 ped profit, and the 6th trade is another pill trade for a 0.7 ped profit. I dont know how your going to deliver the payback and scaling your talking about because you appear to have more than a thousand ped for trading but your still doing less than one ped trades.
only because i am limited by my funds.. if you check more recent sales sigyn harness F etc.. i make 100 ped from a 1k~ trade, if i didnt have funds readily available to buy this harness, this would have been a completely different story ! and there is 700 + profit from 45 trades, this is with 100 - 150 PED of unsold items, so estimated 800 - 850 profit from 3 days of trading. if you scroll to bottom of the google doc,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back