Info: Lower restock rate of enhancers in my shops was caused by Covid

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hi guys,

Since some of my regulars read the forums I would like you to know that the reason the stock of the shop was lower this last week is because I had covid.
Temp of 39.9 for a day and several 38.5 days, and generaly I just had disgust and was too tired to even click. Also a day after me, my 1 year old daughter got 39.5 temperatures and it was pretty tough looking at her when I had her in my arms and for an hour she did not move at all and stared at one place - so vulnarable and calm (Normally she cant be in one place even for several seconds without moving). And then ofcourse my wife got it.... so was a fun week. Now all 3 of us are feeling better :)

Anyways - just wanted to let you guys know that I am back to crafting, and will work on stocking all shops asap to their max capacity.
Thank you for you patience,

Regards,
True

Can you smell the crafting machine any more? I must know

Glad you're feeling better

Hope you and your family are 100% soon!

This is bad news indeed. I was hoping people were finally beginning to stop paying the ridiculous cost for enhancers, and you slowed down the restock. Glad you and yours are healthy.

This is bad news indeed. I was hoping people were finally beginning to stop paying the ridiculous cost for enhancers, and you slowed down the restock. Glad you and yours are healthy.

You are always welcome to buy more expensive enhancers on auction :) or craft them yourself for even more...
Otherwise thanks

Nice to hear you and the family is feeling better =)

Back