Selling: Sold Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope🤪

Katie Chalmers

Stalker
Katie Chalmers
Hi,

Even though the rest of the world sucks, I have had a great month. My cancer is in remission and my partner has left me. My reduction in girlfriend and hospital commitments gives me more time to focus on the things that really matter, such as Eomon and Annihilation monster killing. But I am looking to upgrade my weapon to something a little more tasty. For that, I need some funds.
The easiest way for me to get PEDs is for you to just find me in game and donate me some. If for some reason this doesn't work, I am graciously willing to offer up the following weapon to sweeten the deal:

Up for sale is this beautiful Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope It is Tier 6, and its amazing.

"But Katie, It can't be too amazing with that shitty 1.0 Efficiency, go home and get off forums"
Good point. The efficiency isn't the greatest. With an A105 Improved amp, she sits around 67.36% without enhancers, or 65.74% with them, which is average, but hey, you can't have everything.
This weapon makes up for that however with its built in 1.0% Critical Chance buff, and its exceptional ammo/decay ratio. Really great for mayhems where you have a high shrapnel loot percentage. Don't TT anymore shrapnel.
Also, I think there is only 2 of these in game, and they aren't in the loot pool, So if old mate Dennis just wont stop copying everything you do because he thinks you are his fucking idol, well now he is gonna be shit outa luck. Apologies to Dennis.
A great fire rate also makes this weapon very versatile over a large range of creature HPs, minimal overkill helps to maintain a great effective DPP.
The range of 40 meters I also consider to be within the sweet spot for hunting. Its short enough where the loot will end up at your feet for easy collecting, and its far enough away to be outside of most mobs agro range so you won't get swamped, and with most spawns you won't have much downtime between mobs.

'Ok, Ok you are blowing my mind, how much damage can this !!!! do? I got a migration to finish!
Here is some stats on a few scenarios using an Improved A105. Make it sing a bit louder with an A204 overcharged/Improved If you wanna get crazy.
NameAmplifier nameDecayAmmoCostDmg/PECDamageMax.DamageEff.DamageMin.DamageRangeAttacksDmg/sec
Base stats :(
Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope​
Omegaton A105, Improved​
2.742​
1343​
16.172​
3.052​
70.00​
70.00​
49.35​
35.00​
39.6​
79.0​
64.9775​
+enhancers 🙂
Omegaton A105, Improved​
2.903​
2063​
23.621​
3.020​
101.20​
101.20​
71.35​
50.60​
39.6​
79.0​
93.9389​
+Enh+ring buffs 😄
Omegaton A105, Improved​
2.903​
2063​
23.621​
3.237​
101.20​
101.20​
76.46​
50.60​
39.6​
90.9​
115.7680​
*Ring buff is using my current setup, 15% reload, 5% Crit Chance, 30% Crit Damage. Plug your own shit into weapon compare if you wanna.

Auction history for a Tier 6 has one and only sale at +26k, and full disclosure, it was me that purchased it, so this price will be my BO.

SB: Try me

BO: TT+26k

I will be accepting PED or CLD.

Post below your questions, comments, offers, insults, conspiracy theories, dinner plans. Whatever you want really.. I don't lock threads :D

Ta, Katie.

Last edited:
As a previous owner of a Heliotrope I can not overstate how fun the high attackspeed is. Also the ammo utilization is excellent, which worked good for me in combining skilling melee and pistol in parallel. The 1% crit chance opens up more choices of ring setups and with t7 comps being this cheap I think it is good opportunity to buy and tier up. Ah well, my intention was not on promoting it further but it was a very fun setup for me when I used it. Best of luck in your sale :)

Congratulation of remission
the weapon is very much comparable to another jewel, the 2870, with less requirements.
keeping in mind last trades on the peer, the price is definitely a prospective quick sale.
(the 1% critical and a mod viceroy will allow to max critical on just 3% ring)

Table is embedded buff for Heliotrope vs base 2870 6 damage enh
index.php

greatest sales thread.

Glad to hear the goods and (bads) of your story! If this was a few months ago I might have consider, but currently can’t lock the peds up.

best of luck.

Still waiting for that starting bid.
Had a few offers for item trades but nothing that suited my requirements.

Lets Bump It!

I wish I was a few levels up on my proffession. Seems like a good upgrade to my adj ep 41. Reccomended level shows 75.. that would mean that its maxed out at lvl 80? or 85? free bump

I wish I was a few levels up on my proffession. Seems like a good upgrade to my adj ep 41. Reccomended level shows 75.. that would mean that its maxed out at lvl 80? or 85? free bump
Max is Level 78. -Edit, my mistake.
Yeah they have quite a high level requirement for their DPS, one of their downsides.

Last edited:
Bump. Up for sale again. Send me your dirty offers below SB, I might just bite.

I have accepted a PED offer of TT+23k PED with a deferred payment. Gun is currently held in an escrow service under deposit, while buyer frees up the remainder of his PEDs.
Thanks to @Xanato Xan Kaso for providing security for both buyer and seller with this kind of trade.

Edit: PEDs rocked up, bastard is sold.

Last edited:
Back