Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

Araneatrox Young HP/level ratio = 0.031
Flesh ripper 0.054

paramters are different... (also loot is :) )
Arane might save alot of peds if one kills em for alot, i havent seen anything good dropping from cyrene.

It might be fastest, sure, but if loot is bad, its considered a trash mob, some mobs are worth it some not, its not good to waste peds on trash mobs.

Anyone tested team hunting? Are the skill gains also shared? Team hunting might be wisest, least risk, less def costs, most kill / ped.

i would kill mutant boars on NI for same coefficients, with a small weapon like lp40 overkill is very low and they have some good item and crystals 0.07 ....but OP made a very fast progress so i suppose he is ready to face his J-curve for levelling and postion to higher tier

Successfully acquired A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected T7 :)

I originally planned on sticking to the upgrade path of laser pistols but after finding a great deal on the BP-70 and just comparing the dps/cost, it just didn't make sense to stick with LPs when an LP-70 T10 with amp would've been around the same DPS but cost me 40k more and I dont realistically see myself purchasing a LP-100 in the future.

Also if Mayhem vendors never get restocked at least I have the safety net of grinding tokens to potentially upgrade to the BP-110 or 130 if they're still in stock.

Current goals will pivot to getting lvl 100 BLP Pistoleer and for this month I'm going to continue skilling to max out the BP-70, currently BLP hit is at max but my BLP damage is at 62/70 so we're just chilling at Flesh rippers for a bit. If I have time I'll go back and do some more Migration when it's maxed out.

Successfully acquired A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected T7 :)

I originally planned on sticking to the upgrade path of laser pistols but after finding a great deal on the BP-70 and just comparing the dps/cost, it just didn't make sense to stick with LPs when an LP-70 T10 with amp would've been around the same DPS but cost me 40k more and I dont realistically see myself purchasing a LP-100 in the future.

Also if Mayhem vendors never get restocked at least I have the safety net of grinding tokens to potentially upgrade to the BP-110 or 130 if they're still in stock.

Current goals will pivot to getting lvl 100 BLP Pistoleer and for this month I'm going to continue skilling to max out the BP-70, currently BLP hit is at max but my BLP damage is at 62/70 so we're just chilling at Flesh rippers for a bit. If I have time I'll go back and do some more Migration when it's maxed out.
nais

Well that was unexpected to say the least lol

gzU7oDT.png

Damn, gz! Seems like stuffs going great, nice to follow your journey!

Looking at your journey and your EL records,
I'm really happy to see you FINALLY get the BEST multiplier at the current version after a little over 1000 swirls.

That makes a 0.001% chance to hit it.

YOU DESERVE IT! GREAT JOB YAZUKI !

PS/ oh btw, I am at 0.0005% to hit the max multiplier LOL. I only got 2 in 4300 swirls.... :cry: I wish I was the lucky one....

Gratz Yazuki. Nice one!

Nice upgrade and yes, BP70 is a cheaper twin of LP70, amping cost way less.
the upgrade from series40 is huge.

i understand that the rush was to push levels but i would like also to understand if this straight way lead to other skills rise
Looter and evader levels
and also if you like to share the actual (deposit - inventory) balance.
(i expect 40 looter 35 evader and still in the negative curve for about 15.000 peds)
running at full throttle consumes nice amounts of fuel.
and congratulations for the run so far. impressive skill manufacture in the timeframe.

I love this thread. It is very inspiring with lots of good information besides. I wish you good luck on your racer journey, and I'll race you to Kill Strike!! (Even though it seems like a fair bet that you will win...)

High five!

This is inspiring to me, you are showing that everything is possible. Sure, you are putting a lot of money into the game, but you are also butting in an effort and the research you have done is spot on. Thanks for sharing all this information with us.

A few thoughts are you using lifesteal? Are you using armor with buffs? When will you start going after markup?

Keep up the good work and please keep us posted!

Nice upgrade and yes, BP70 is a cheaper twin of LP70, amping cost way less.
the upgrade from series40 is huge.

i understand that the rush was to push levels but i would like also to understand if this straight way lead to other skills rise
Looter and evader levels
and also if you like to share the actual (deposit - inventory) balance.
(i expect 40 looter 35 evader and still in the negative curve for about 15.000 peds)
running at full throttle consumes nice amounts of fuel.
and congratulations for the run so far. impressive skill manufacture in the timeframe.
I plan to include all that information at the end of month update
This is inspiring to me, you are showing that everything is possible. Sure, you are putting a lot of money into the game, but you are also butting in an effort and the research you have done is spot on. Thanks for sharing all this information with us.

A few thoughts are you using lifesteal? Are you using armor with buffs? When will you start going after markup?

Keep up the good work and please keep us posted!
Yes I'm currently using summer 2020 ring for lifesteal and using as little armor as I can get away with to cut down on costs. With my limited knowledge I don't see going after markup with my current HP/evader levels to be worth it yet. I plan to just keep working on HP+evader to unlock hunting all the higher MU mobs and also incase there is a TWEN event with higher tier rewards also being unlocked by said mobs.
Is this uber 10k+ a payback ? big gz
I don't think it was something I "deserved" yet as my TT returns were right around what I expected for my current looter levels. With this hof it puts me at around -11k TT returns overall which isn't bad at all.

I plan to include all that information at the end of month update

Yes I'm currently using summer 2020 ring for lifesteal and using as little armor as I can get away with to cut down on costs. With my limited knowledge I don't see going after markup with my current HP/evader levels to be worth it yet. I plan to just keep working on HP+evader to unlock hunting all the higher MU mobs and also incase there is a TWEN event with higher tier rewards also being unlocked by said mobs.

I don't think it was something I "deserved" yet as my TT returns were right around what I expected for my current looter levels. With this hof it puts me at around -11k TT returns overall which isn't bad at all.
Sounds like someone with a plan!

Well done :)

So one mistake I've been doing while tracking results since I've acquired the BP-70 is that due to the 76 attacks/min, with reload speed buffs it goes over the games "cap" which will then proportionally increase the weapons ammo burn + decay. The mistake comes from the fact that I forgot decay also increases proportionally so I only accounted for the increased ammo burn. I'll be updating my numbers to account for that, but if anyone was curious on my test numbers to confirm this here they are.

14% reload speed (no change)
Starting ammo: 10912175
Ammo after shot: 10909327
Ammo burn: 2848
8.218 PEC decay per shot
36.698 total PEC decay per shot

25% reload speed
Starting ammo: 10909327
Ammo after shot: 10906457
Ammo burn: 2870
8.28 PEC decay per shot
36.98 total PEC decay per shot

29% reload speed
Starting ammo: 10915206
Ammo after shot: 10912175
Ammo burn: 3031
8.747 PEC decay per shot
39.057 total PEC decay per shot

And doing the formula below
(Updated ammo burn / Normal ammo burn) * Normal weapon total decay = Updated weapon total decay

We can see that the results are accurate to the hundredth of a PEC so I can confirm from my tests that not only does the ammo burn increase, but so does weapon + attachments decay increase proportionally as well. Something to keep in mind when using loot trackers, dont forget about the increased decay too.

This is a nice journey to follow, great work! :)

Actually, there is nothing else that you should ever do than go for markup, unless testing to find new markups

Actually, there is nothing else that you should ever do than go for markup, unless testing to find new markups
In general, I would agree with this, it's basically how I have been playing for 15 years now. However, sometimes it does make sense to focus on skilling and/or upgrades to be even better positioned for when great opportunities arise down the line. Mayhems, TWEN etc. Should Yazuki focus entirely on profit at this early stage, he might not be able to make as much later on. I "wasted" a lot of time doing really well percentage-wise, but with way less profit per hour than I have nowadays with smaller margins. I took it slowly step by step over many years building up bankroll and gear, but looking back I regret not depositing some along the road for quicker progress.

In Yazuki's case, starting from way behind with time and money to spend, it makes way more sense to just build up as quickly as possible imo.

In general, I would agree with this, it's basically how I have been playing for 15 years now. However, sometimes it does make sense to focus on skilling and/or upgrades to be even better positioned for when great opportunities arise down the line. Mayhems, TWEN etc. Should Yazuki focus entirely on profit at this early stage, he might not be able to make as much later on. I "wasted" a lot of time doing really well percentage-wise, but with way less profit per hour than I have nowadays with smaller margins. I took it slowly step by step over many years building up bankroll and gear, but looking back I regret not depositing some along the road for quicker progress.

In Yazuki's case, starting from way behind with time and money to spend, it makes way more sense to just build up as quickly as possible imo.
Depends on peoples overall goals too. Some aren't entirely profit driven, but simply want to unlock certain gear and game content that they enjoy, or beat their own self appointed challenges. One of the early mistakes I made mentoring people was assuming they aligned with my own eco driven, mission based mindset. And my advise given could of been better tailored in hindsight.

There is no right or wrong way to play, as we all now know. As long as you get your own fulfilment out of it.

I agree with your sentiment here, there's many different ways to play the game. Hunting Vixens for gears may be a good way of keeping costs low and maybe a slight level of profit over the long term, but it can be a very slow hard slog to keep going on low turnover mobs.

I'm following a similar approach to Yuki here, but a little further down my journey after skilling from 32 hit to 130 hit in the span of just over a year. Getting to be able to use different gear that opens up my options for what to hunt and how efficiently I can hunt it is pretty essential to how I intend to play the game.

Very inspiring! Ahead I see a new textbook history in Entropia "Messy Evey and Yazuki". I'm sure that besides me and the majority of players, MindArk was also inspired to make Perfected Weapons with TT available in Odyssey after your adventure.

I'm so blown away by the accomplishments you've managed to make in less than a month, that I'd like to say something positive too... but I can't think of what.

In addition to your casual adventure, you also taught many ubers a lesson in how to make 4 digits before their 10th anniversary as an uber.

Good luck!!

I'm at a loss for words I don't even know....
Don't you worry just wait for a day or two for someone who doesn't play the game for 12 years to explain you why he things you got those hofs back to back and then quickly to offer you some of this amazing tips and tricks on how to beat the game.
Gratz

Back