Price Check [Wiles Pristine Element]

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
Pricecheck on Wiles Pristine Element please

Regards,
Edge.

Thats absolute bs but yeah u dont offer ur best offer in first offer. He could have said a price like asked before. (BTW First one got sold for 1.5k ped)
Ok, lets keep this rolling.

If you had one, how much would you consider selling it for? :)

Ok, lets keep this rolling.

If you had one, how much would you cobsider selling it for? :)
You made a price check thread which is the best way to find out. I think you see here some solid information how to value it now which is how you should do it! Based off informations that are given by actual market sales. What Tier was that Mod set Rick bought? Remove Total Tiercost + other mats to upgrade u get a rough number. Based on that its prolly 5-7k i guess?
If i got one i would have continue grinding wiles to upgrade my set. But i didnt so got fucked. In that case i asked for a good friend who is trying to finish his upgrade. Vizz you maybe know him. Anyways good luck!

You made a price check thread which is the best way to find out. I think you see here some solid information how to value it now which is how you should do it! Based off informations that are given by actual market sales. What Tier was that Mod set Rick bought? Remove Total Tiercost + other mats to upgrade u get a rough number. Based on that its prolly 5-7k i guess?
If i got one i would have continue grinding wiles to upgrade my set. But i didnt so got fucked. In that case i asked for a good friend who is trying to finish his upgrade. Vizz you maybe know him. Anyways good luck!
Ok cool, all I wanted to know was your estimate value of the item (5-7k) since I was offered 1.5k from you.

I think that is an extremely lowball offer and the fact you offered that to me when I told you "dunno" when you asked me how much I wanted for it... really makes me wonder.

You were also extremely quick to make this offer, which also makes me think you were trying to snipe it / get it way below market value.

That's just the feeling I got from you, not saying that was the case.

Good luck to you as well.

Last edited:
Ok cool, all I wanted to know was your estimate value of the item (5-7k) since I was offered 1.5k from you.

I think that is an extremely lowball offer and the fact you offered that to me when I told you "dunno" when you asked me how much I wanted for it... really makes me cringe.

Good luck to you as well.
Its even more cringe that you skip the part that this information just got disclosed. All i knew to that point is that one was sold for 1.5k. Obviously i thought its worth more than that.

Nothing new people see what they wanna see and not the whole picture.

Anyways congratz selling it for 5k to another reseller!

Its even more cringe that you skip the part that this information just got disclosed. All i knew to that point is that one was sold for 1.5k. Obviously i thought its worth more than that.

Nothing new people see what they wanna see and not the whole picture.

Anyways congratz selling it for 5k to another reseller!
I havnt sold it.

And you are a well known trader within the game. Now you are telling me you didnt know the value of this item before this thread?

Alright... I understand :)

I havnt sold it.

And you are a well known trader within the game. Now you are telling me you didnt know the value of this item before this thread?

Alright... I understand :)
Prices for items dont come from nowhere.

i guess most people like you dont understand. Its hard work researching and asking many people.
If you got no sales obviously there is no market price attached to something. If only 1 2 maybe 3 sales its still hard to consider saying "This is the price".
Sorry i do not have a magic stick that tells me price for everything. Reality is you gotta do research and sometimes u get answered sometimes u dont.
Be happy you got many people answering here to help you finding a price. Other people dont have that luck.

Last edited:

i guess most people like you dont understand. Its hard work researching and asking many people.
If you got no sales obviously there is no market price attached to something. If only 1 2 maybe 3 sales its still hard to consider saying "This is the price".
Sorry i do not have a magic stick that tells me price for everything. Reality is you gotta do research and sometimes u get answered sometimes u dont.
Be happy you got many people answering here to help you finding a price. Other people dont have that luck.

Alright thanks gl hf

:D... stop u make youreslf look like a clow.. everyone knows you are reseller.. and before you say anything yes I do resell aswell as side project :D...
Man (meaning you) clearly lowballed now tries to justify why.. we all know why..

:D... stop u make youreslf look like a clow.. everyone knows you are reseller.. and before you say anything yes I do resell aswell as side project :D...
Man (meaning you) clearly lowballed now tries to justify why.. we all know why..
Not trying to defend anyone but I also made the same offer based on previous "known" prices... With that said I would like to point out - SPOILERS AHEAD (like I've done before on this forum on other threads):
It’s a free market. The price of an item in this game is defined by a direct conensus on what price is fair between a buyer and a seller; There are barely any metrics involved in almost all transactions in this game. The only "metrics" that exist are player made, and thus subject to bias and other speculative arguments.

Entropia Universe Trading 101:
  • Buyer has one offer;
  • Seller had one offer;
  • Buyer / Seller attempt to negotiate for a price;

End result:
  1. Buyer / Seller agree on a price and do the transaction;
  2. Buyer / Seller don't agree and move on;

Problem of EU is that we are using actual currency to make our trade and so, we bring all our bad energy into the trading part... Which is why you will see slander and speculation and every other tool / procedure / whatever you want to name it into the mix in order to achieve what brought you to the game in the first place: money.

In the end, buyer wants to buy low, seller wants to sell high... Someone will lose on transaction more times than not, end of story.

OP wanted to know the price and allegedly has offers 5k and up so from this we can assume there is a certain bias in the intervenients on this thread, why? Person offering 5k for the pristine has 4 pristines and is also attempting to sell for 10k. Another person bought a set and thus wants to retain its pricetag in order to not lose money in the short medium run.

Simple as that, everything else we can keep speculating.

Not trying to defend anyone but I also made the same offer based on previous "known" prices... With that said I would like to point out - SPOILERS AHEAD (like I've done before on this forum on other threads):
It’s a free market. The price of an item in this game is defined by a direct conensus on what price is fair between a buyer and a seller; There are barely any metrics involved in almost all transactions in this game. The only "metrics" that exist are player made, and thus subject to bias and other speculative arguments.

Entropia Universe Trading 101:
  • Buyer has one offer;
  • Seller had one offer;
  • Buyer / Seller attempt to negotiate for a price;

End result:
  1. Buyer / Seller agree on a price and do the transaction;
  2. Buyer / Seller don't agree and move on;

Problem of EU is that we are using actual currency to make our trade and so, we bring all our bad energy into the trading part... Which is why you will see slander and speculation and every other tool / procedure / whatever you want to name it into the mix in order to achieve what brought you to the game in the first place: money.

In the end, buyer wants to buy low, seller wants to sell high... Someone will lose on transaction more times than not, end of story.

OP wanted to know the price and allegedly has offers 5k and up so from this we can assume there is a certain bias in the intervenients on this thread, why? Person offering 5k for the pristine has 4 pristines and is also attempting to sell for 10k. Another person bought a set and thus wants to retain its pricetag in order to not lose money in the short medium run.

Simple as that, everything else we can keep speculating.
I can say for me, with most likely max set price at perfected, 5k for wiles/golem/byd, no more than 15k total for all 3 reasonable, so 4k probably a good price 5k fair and 6k over. I want to make a set, so I offer 5k. The one and now 2 selling are trying to set a silly price at 10k. I told them both to send any buyer my way that pays that and they can buy my 4 also, then created sale thread to reflect that. If someone really in hurry, buying 7 of the 8 in game to make now and way over paying, I will sell to them all day. The 2 trying to ridiculously over inflate the market, I would no longer buy from at 5k, doubt they find anyone else at 5k never mind over 5k, as I am one of the only real buyers in game even close to making a set, most likely the one setting market at this point and not a fan of silly prices market manipulation and shady deals. They better hope they find a buyer, will be a much lower price for me to buy from them now, 500p silliness tax at the least lol..

I can say for me, with most likely max set price at perfected, 5k for wiles/golem/byd, no more than 15k total for all 3 reasonable, so 4k probably a good price 5k fair and 6k over. I want to make a set, so I offer 5k. The one and now 2 selling are trying to set a silly price at 10k. I told them both to send any buyer my way that pays that and they can buy my 4 also, then created sale thread to reflect that. If someone really in hurry, buying 7 of the 8 in game to make now and way over paying, I will sell to them all day. The 2 trying to ridiculously over inflate the market, I would no longer buy from at 5k, doubt they find anyone else at 5k never mind over 5k, as I am one of the only real buyers in game even close to making a set, most likely the one setting market at this point and not a fan of silly prices market manipulation and shady deals. They better hope they find a buyer, will be a much lower price for me to buy from them now, 500p silliness tax at the least lol..
As I said, it’s speculative… I was really wondering why you were selling but now I have no doubt you were doing it sarcasticaly

I put the one I looted on auction to see what the price really is,

Currently, the bid is tt+5100 ped, so the price check seems to be pretty spot on.

Thanks for sharing your information guys :)

I put the one I looted on auction to see what the price really is,

Currently, the bid is tt+5100 ped, so the price check seems to be pretty spot on.

Thanks for sharing your information guys :)
It would seem your 8k bidder disappeared however… either that or you haven’t pmed him yet

We are all eagerly await for how this will unfold

meanwhile the only guy that was real with his interest held his end of his speech

you are one brave person for even willing to pay 5k, I wouldn't pay it more then 2k, it's too much overall if you are going after full upgrade, considering time and other resources required. Where the fk you find so many heavy cells for example, it's rare as damn yeti. Rings are too cheap nowadays, so you can pretty much max all stats with rings only, with crit damage as exception, but how much is 15% crit dmg worth ? Protection most definitely isn't the best, and never more important then evade/dodge itself.

And it goes for 6200 in AH 200p over my high guess... close, almost like all the 8k+ bidders never existed???

Back