Random PM from random people asking me to stop my mining log🤔

Society
Classified
Jade Jade Draconis
So i recently started a mining log in August and ive been posting my runs with ONLY TT returns. No ores found or areas mined. Recently ive been getting PMs from random people telling me to stop posting positive runs on PCF, as it would entice others to start mining and this would "affect and reduce" the markup for other miners..........IKR!. thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard.....I didnt plan on making this post but after numerous such msgs, i thought id just give a call out and see what people had to say.

Post names too :p and remember guys mining its not a gold proffesion you have to research and dont mine overmined areas :)

now it makes sense why some complain about mining for 5 years but keep dropping bombs every day :)
Don't watch what they say, watch what they do to find the truth.

Keep going bro, if someone's bothering you you can just put them on your ignore list.

Untitled-1.jpg

Please stop the log

Subscribing.
I want to see if you can piss them off enough to get that vein at the side of their head of erupt.
Prepare to ignore a bunch of names.

It's hard to tell the tone of their messages from what you have said. I don't think the idea that posting information on PCF could arbitrage away profit opportunities is stupid at all, and historically there have been cases of naive players making "look guys, Basic Sheet Metal is at 170%, we can all print lambos" threads, then discovering the opportunity vanishes quickly.

Of course, everyone is free to retain or share information as they wish. If the messages are of a shaming or threatening character rather than merely informing you that posts on PCF have market impact, then you should dismiss them and continue to post the knowledge you want to post.

just pm me where to mine for good profits anything else i dont care :p

If MA doesn't like whats happening in mining they will change it.

Keep going :) do what you like

I tell my viewers everyday to mine because there's not enough people mining. The game needs balance of miners hunters crafters, too many in one category and we have issues like we do currently with the games economy

It's hard to tell the tone of their messages from what you have said. I don't think the idea that posting information on PCF could arbitrage away profit opportunities is stupid at all, and historically there have been cases of naive players making "look guys, Basic Sheet Metal is at 170%, we can all print lambos" threads, then discovering the opportunity vanishes quickly.

Of course, everyone is free to retain or share information as they wish. If the messages are of a shaming or threatening character rather than merely informing you that posts on PCF have market impact, then you should dismiss them and continue to post the knowledge you want to post.
i couldve understood their point if i was giving away information of where to find what and any secrets but this is pure tt in tt out results.....plus most people know how to use the mining log map so i dont see how it would really make much of a difference.

Argus pyrite miners XD

The irony is those folks are trying to shrink the mining loot pool by having fewer miners.

You really don’t post any info that would give away secrets. I’ve never gotten messages like that even though I’ve arguably been giving even more hints in my log and posts without giving anything major away.

Must be inexperienced miners PMing you if they think that level of detail is secret.

Back