Question: Items with Increased Reload Speed effect

Luke Lukens Websky
Hi, which items have this effect? I know about rings, helmets and pills but what else?

mayhem armor full set offers +3% reload. (limited and unlimited but cannot mix between the two)

also thorifoid berserker helms (one gives 3% and the superior gives 5%)

My conclusion... rings and pills provide the most for this effect (considering price)
- Ares Ring, Perfected 14% ~2k PED
- Neurostim-A 14% ~3.5 PED only 900s but as temp buff it's good option

If you like a bit of a project you can do the Horns of Zagol mission on monria. It can be a PED sink depending on your luck in looting the rare parts required but it all depends what you like doing.
Reward is a 3% reload set of horns (sunglasses slot).
this was personally my setup and I could max my reload by just pairing with the ares augmented and save money on the more expensive ares rings. This was at a time where the area perfected cost 7k, not 2k, so it was more of a saving back then.

The horns are account bound though, so they are either “free” or very expensive, depending how you value items like that. All comes down to your mindset.

If you like a bit of a project you can do the Horns of Zagol mission on monria. It can be a PED sink depending on your luck in looting the rare parts required but it all depends what you like doing.
Reward is a 3% reload set of horns (sunglasses slot).
this was personally my setup and I could max my reload by just pairing with the ares augmented and save money on the more expensive ares rings. This was at a time where the area perfected cost 7k, not 2k, so it was more of a saving back then.

The horns are account bound though, so they are either “free” or very expensive, depending how you value items like that. All comes down to your mindset.

I'll try and see if I have enough patience :D How long did it take you?

I never did it all at once. But probably over a 9 month period. Expect to hit codex repeat on the 4 mobs: I got lucky on shub and got the part at level 15ish. Some people are on repeat 30+ and still haven’t got it. Some people loot the part on the very first mob. It’s all just luck.

I never did it all at once. But probably over a 9 month period. Expect to hit codex repeat on the 4 mobs: I got lucky on shub and got the part at level 15ish. Some people are on repeat 30+ and still haven’t got it. Some people loot the part on the very first mob. It’s all just luck.

With my luck, I think I'll be in the group who keep trying forever ;)

I have been at this since it started and I admit I dont go every day but at least 2 or 3 times a week. I had 3 parts 18 months ago, but the final one is elusive even now

Back