Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

As someone suggested below I dont know the reasons why this happend so ill change my initial comment.

I hope it will be a good thing for the game.

Last edited:
Some people here extrapolate way too much!

Maybe people should consider that he has indeed got personal reasons, and that seeing this thread is hurtful to someone that may have problems that require them to be elsewhere. I suggest you keep your suppositions and comments to yourselves.
Mind Ark is in many ways a poisoned chalice. Any one that is involved with senior management is inheriting years of poor programming standards etc. No matter how good or well intentioned they are, its a long uphill climb. There will be no overnight miracles.
Lets just assume he did his best but that life has taken a different path for him now, and wish him a thank you and may good fortune attend.

I wonder if leaving CEO gets fat bonus leave package like bank guys get...

I wonder if leaving CEO gets fat bonus leave package like bank guys get...
Should be only any stock options that were a part of his salary. It would be disclosed in the annual report should any be exercised.

Mindark isn't really in the position to give largese severances. It wouldn't be any of our business either unless you're a shareholder.

My guess is he couldn't deliver on the mouse over showing fuel TT value in vehicles.
Maybe the next leader will follow through to save his job.

Mindark isn't really in the position to give largese severances
They gave large severences to the last group of people they got rid of Looked to bout between 6 months to 1 year pay depending on how much that one CFO? or whatever the fuck they were got.

No!!! Home Alone is gone?!!? I'll miss Macaulay Culkin.

Since it's due to personal reasons, hopefully everything is okay.
Yes, he looked cute. But! The CEO Mr. Andersson, looks like a respectable Michael Rooker.
Maybe he looks like a boxer who left the ring long ago in an expensive suit and with the middle name Evander.. But he will definitely take a closer look at the new interface. And he will say... yes, , that’s exactly what he will say....buddies, it looks like a Rembrandt painting cut out of a frame and nailed to a sun-bleached plank barn.

Let's not kid ourselves, Henrik Nel resigned because he couldn't agree with what the Board was wanting him to do... "For personal reasons" can and does often mean disagreements.

I'm going to be paying close attention to whether they turn the PED sucker on overdrive over the next couple months or not. If they do, this game dies..

the company is small, no real need of a CEO, also 4 member board is bad, 3 or 5 or the chairman has too much power.
bad design rules also in the organogram not just in the new shelters and armors :)
farewell to the old one,
for the new CEO just few words.... "listen to customers" ... because players are PAYING CUSTOMERS... deliver us what we ask for and we swipe visas.....

Best wishes for the future, wherever his role may be. Being put at the helm this young is a challenge, and for those who made it so an experiment. I'm not qualified to judge. I guess we'll see what changes this might bring.

(But I knew that dog was mischief...)

Same as everyone playing the game and is selling out, knowing its all going to shit, and quoting "pesonal reasons", "I don't have time". Guess its catchy this stuff then. 😂😂😂 would also like to add to this "a fish rots at the head". 😄

For how long you are playing this game ?

For how long you are playing this game ?

No skin of your nose how long, but if you must know since 2006. Does that satisfy you? Also I spent/lost around 45k$ here too? Is that enough to qualify me for an opinion on this forum? If not you can piss off then. 😎

No skin of your nose how long, but if you must know since 2006. Does that satisfy you? Also I spent/lost around 45k$ here too? Is that enough to qualify me for an opinion on this forum? If not you can piss off then. 😎
I dont care how much you spend at all i see how out of touch u can still be after so many years. With every move Mindark made there was always few very smart individuals that said "THATS IT, the game will end" and look 20 years later we are still here.

I dont care how much you spend at all i see how out of touch u can still be after so many years. With every move Mindark made there was always few very smart individuals that said "THATS IT, the game will end" and look 20 years later we are still here.

😂😂😂 well, you might be right but this is the first time the CEO actually resigned. The new UI is not pleasant and it works against the player (reason I stopped playing). Loot system and events are just depressing. So who knows, you certainly don't know, I don't know either. I just hope. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Don't get the fuss, MA had quite a few CEOs throughout the years and dont get why people are pulling their popcorns, guy said it's personal...

As for the chief farter,
spent/lost around 45k$ here too? Is that enough to qualify me for an opinion on this forum?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, no question about that.

But when it comes to weighting two opinions, one one hand you that you lost 45k and stoica that, as a non depositor made several times what you lost, it's quite clear who's talking crap.

Losing 45k$ in a game where you're supposed to use your brain to make money, is not an argument in your favor. Same with laughing at all posts you don't understand, you don't agree with, all selling threads, laughing at your farts, same, they all lead to one conclusion. Even clowns are entitled to an opinion, no worries, go ahead and manifest yourself.

What stoica was pointing out is that in this game there will always be people selling out / returning to the game / quitting for good / others joining. This is a natural thing in any game. Especially in a game with RCE where frustrations of not understanding how it works and how yu can turn the table in your favor can grow to crazy levels.... just look at your posts, you're trashing MA and ppl doing well every day, even if you don't or barely play. You're in a very toxic relation and that's not doing you any good. Fid something that brings you joy instead and you will live longer. Or control your frustrations and learn form someone like stoica, from someone that smells MU when it's MU and you will also do much better ;)

Can we just all apply?
I don't remember the game having so much content in just 1 year, TWEN, Spina, Big robots, huge Mayhem array of new items, along with tons of content on most planets, Abominations, GR, ARC Offensive, all this while work is done for UE5, while working on new UI and new models fro mobs, armors... I hope if you get the job to do even much more, we will greatly appreciate it! :D

As the OP says, Henrik has indeed resigned from Mindark for personal reasons, and we wish him all the best going forward.

As for the development of Entropia, there have been no changes, and we will continue as planned.

Don't get the fuss, MA had quite a few CEOs throughout the years and dont get why people are pulling their popcorns, guy said it's personal...

As for the chief farter,

But when it comes to weighting two opinions, one one hand you that you lost 45k and stoica that, as a non depositor made several times what you lost, it's quite clear who's talking crap.

Losing 45k$ in a game where you're supposed to use your brain to make money, is not an argument in your favor. Same with laughing at all posts you don't understand, you don't agree with, all selling threads, laughing at your farts, same, they all lead to one conclusion. Even clowns are entitled to an opinion, no worries, go ahead and manifest yourself.

What stoica was pointing out is that in this game there will always be people selling out / returning to the game / quitting for good / others joining. This is a natural thing in any game. Especially in a game with RCE where frustrations of not understanding how it works and how yu can turn the table in your favor can grow to crazy levels.... just look at your posts, you're trashing MA and ppl doing well every day, even if you don't or barely play. You're in a very toxic relation and that's not doing you any good. Fid something that brings you joy instead and you will live longer. Or control your frustrations and learn form someone like stoica, from someone that smells MU when it's MU and you will also do much better ;)

Guess my farts bothered your sense of smell too if you've joined the bandwagon, ok Mr Uber. I don't care I lost/spent that money, to me it was a gamble. I am however entitled to an opinion, good or bad, about this without Stoica or you giving me an Entropia lesson. So please, do yourself a favour, keep your nose out of my farts. 😂

As for the chief farter,

;)

The thing is that people who lose whatever amount keep the lights on at Mindark, also end up paying mark up from players that survive from that mark up.

Personally i can't grumble with costs over the years, and at my play level have done better than many who started same period. As you and others have said is all about mark up :).

Everyone who play have a valid POV, some play and don't care about losses due to wealth level or ex gamblers who at least get a min return.

index.php

index.php

Amen Brother! I vote for our Queen to take that position.

Back