Easter mayhem result

Mrozik

Old
Kamil Mrozik Strzelec
Initially i wanted to do gold but they changed threshhold, so i went for redulite to get more tokens.
Wanted to stop at 60k points but return was unsatisfaying, i kept going cuz "you should keep grinding to get expected return" right?
Well, it didn't come. Ended at 90k points.

Gear:
T4 combat mace mk3 + trauma 9 twen (64,1% eff with enhancers)
ares perfected
easter eggs
candy cane + accu/deva 10mg

robot looter:
35-39lvl

was doing category 3(+some category 1 (around 5k cycled that is not counted below with more or less same return) to burn ammo)

tt in:
121 025
tt out:
109 430
return:
90,42%

loot:
7274x mayhem tokens
1131x easter strongboxes
960x output components
1406,7 UA from mission

highest single loot:
239 ped

Feel free to share your own results.

Last edited:
Just "keep shooting", all "ubers" in this game are going to advise that. Don't stop, even if it costs you dearly. Just keep shooting mate, it will be fine, it will come. Not trolling, just giving honest advice here. I gave up, partly because it is absolutely and utterly boring to just mindlessly shoot in mayhem and also because I never, ever made profit in shooting mayhem, ever. You pay for those tokens even though they are potentially worthless. Just remember, "keep shooting".

You're about 3000ped deficit from your expected return.

Perhaps you were on a peak for returns prior to Mayhem and this is evening you out or you could likely expect something to turn around in the near future if you keep cycling and catch a weekly or monthly payout wave.

Spent alot on eomon last year, upgraded gun, did redulite hallow got a rare , redulite Xmas nothing, thousands of boxes nothing, and now on Easter redulite almost 60k going to 90k myself results grim slow bleed boring if I didn't already have rare and lots regular wouldn't do it highest loot 555 ped global... m83 predator t7.99 what do u expect? Nothing ventured nothing gained...

63% effic and a little more looter than u but on path to get more boxes and tokens so don't know what is up with that

Makes u feel better haven't had a good hof in over a year rofl cursed punishment or donations for the cause

Dont listen to others u could drown for a long time and dont be afraid to do somrthing different or gamble same thing with same results = punishment

Considering your looter level and weapon eff you can expect to get 93% TT returns. You got 90+ which is not that far from this.

167k cycled 78% TT return with 79%eff and 3.9dpp average. Cat 3.

Gold finished though.

Worse return to date and first return with 2.0. Read into that as you will.

Reset and we go again.

What cost i counted so far

IN 886792,95
OUT 892308,59

Got to say my return was not great in 2023 so for some months im at decent %

Easter Mayhem 2024

Decided to stop at this point.

TT CostTT Return%
82 175,36​
82 969,04​
100,97%​

Spent alot on eomon last year, upgraded gun, did redulite hallow got a rare , redulite Xmas nothing, thousands of boxes nothing, and now on Easter redulite almost 60k going to 90k myself results grim slow bleed boring if I didn't already have rare and lots regular wouldn't do it highest loot 555 ped global... m83 predator t7.99 what do u expect? Nothing ventured nothing gained...

My guy, did you just figure out rare tokens are bait to reel you in and keep you depositing? Once you figure that out, only then may you be free. 😂😂😂

38,566.76 input ... 35,274.91 out 91.46% return.. 79%eff and hitting dpp 3.1 single biggest hit was 700ped no rares. cat 6..
Must say the best chance to make peds in EU is by selling noobs shit weapons for huge ped lol
Too small sample size. Should have done cat 01 with that cycle your return would have been better.

854k/891k TT Return (-37k). 95.9%. Very poor performance due to lack of 2000x/other higher multis, but there was a finite chance of that happening, even if it sucks :D I'm about 1.5% away from expect TT.

I got one rare, but aside from last mini mayhem, it has been > 2 years and several million cycled in mayhem for the last looted rare token :D

That was like 30 hours, seems I would have been best to quit my day job and play entropia
It does not matter. The amount of tickets (kills) matters. Less kills = more volatile returns.

Back