News: It's time to take a well-deserved break

My guess is that the mainly negative reception here is because of the truly bad timing of this reintroduction.
I welcome the return of this, but psychologically it may well go into the 'too little, too late' category, plus 'fix other stuff you've messed up first, ffs'.

Even if the playerbase managed to agree (mostly) on priorities, would we get anywhere with that?
For me, dropping stuff again would be nice, yes.

I am happy with the update. I missed the little things we used to be able to do in game , and it's nice to see some of them come back in. The most I am happy about is the armor redo, I don't look like a pissed off robot anymore in my shadow set. Yes there are more bugs that need fixing , this was still a nice update I feel. Good job guys keep up the good work.

*Sigh...*
How many annoying bugs could have been solved with this precious coding time instead...

Yep 😑

Tho i must admit it feels good to chill out after so many years.

Reminds me of good old Nea's place picnics. 😗

Perfect timing, right after all the old-timers who remember sitting/lying/sliding have been purged from Entropia by the Gold Card Apocalypse™ :laugh:

index.php

I give this update a +.

the feature we did not know we needed!
now please rewrite collision detection on walls, NI tents, rim between water and hill, fall into the "underwater" bug, and stuck into tree branches...

and what is the purpose of sitting the avatar? at least make it regen 200% health because in 2024 we dont need to sit in the same place to "feel we are a team", there is Discord (and there was TS3, and Ventrillo before)

Back