Help: MA Stole my Angel Armor

oreally.jpg

So you got a set of Paradox now?

Reactions: Geo
What tier was it?

My Adj set is T3.99 and White/Gold. Which I like, to risky to tier it higher in case it also goes pink. or yellow. or green..

What tier was it?

My Adj set is T3.99 and White/Gold. Which I like, to risky to tier it higher in case it also goes pink. or yellow. or green..
It is T3.99

Apparently, when Socrates said tiers, he was referring to Adj, Imp, Mod etc.

cmon looks better than last update :D

I actually love it. No one likes when their favorite things stop looking the way you like them, but if in "reality" it looks exactly as on that picture, its value should not be harmed in any way. I'm normally into darker tones myself, but that combo is sweet, especially since the old angel always looked too bland to me.

Angel is the iconic White armor of Entropia.

I can understand giving a graphical update to all the armors.
Putting pink racing stripes because you think that’s how I want to show my achievement; No one asked for this.

The Armor was already a Unique White/Grey design.
That’s how I showed my achievement.

Putting pink racing stripes because you think that’s how I want to show my achievement; No one asked for this.

you are now part of the LGBT movement, like it or not

Well adj jag is like a yellow beacon with lights but hey w.e it does the job 😉 I think the angel looks better

Agree and considering price tag of it MA really shouldnt make this kind of radical changes that can cause devaluation.

I know, i know!

Stats are still the same, BUT for some people it really matter how the gear looks!

Me included, cant say that i am liking the Adj Nemesis. 😑

Why don't they just add option to "keep old look" for PLAYERS TO DECIDE? Forcing cosmetic options on players is unnecessary especially in RCE game. I understand unifying the armor models somewhat but a big change to the original color like pink to an angel armor is a huge change for some people.
The new eon looks great btw way better than before. So while some changes may not be liked some are. Which is why I think they should keep more options for players that don't like it.
If they don't change it back I'll be happy to pay my eon set + ped for your imp angel :D

Trade for FEN? It is still white :)

• Love
Reactions: Geo
Trade for FEN? It is still white :)

White with silver/grey-ish spots on it and just as I was getting used to the blue glow visor I now have a clear visor.

PBR will change how things look based on location and implementation. These texture and material changes are the way to go and it will make EU look better as well as other benefits.

The purple accents seem like a weird choice on Angel since it used to be some teal and grey accents based on the type and Paradox was white and purple. It's to bad they didn't go back to white with black accents like it was before the EU "Scuba Steve" look .

Last edited:
Why don't they just add option to "keep old look" for PLAYERS TO DECIDE? Forcing cosmetic options on players is unnecessary especially in RCE game. I understand unifying the armor models somewhat but a big change to the original color like pink to an angel armor is a huge change for some people.
The new eon looks great btw way better than before. So while some changes may not be liked some are. Which is why I think they should keep more options for players that don't like it.
If they don't change it back I'll be happy to pay my eon set + ped for your imp angel :D
I already own a set of Eon.
Thanks for offer though.

Some quietly played with their sister's dolls.

Is this just a reflection of the graphics update (PBR) or was the design actually changed? Does it look the same in different locations with different hues in ambient light? Just trying a sanity check before assuming the worst (go woke, go broke...)

And to wit, it baffles me that nobody came up with this question in 27 posts above.

Last edited:
Is this just a reflection of the graphics update (PBR) or was the design actually changed? Does it look the same in different locations with different hues in ambient light? Just trying a sanity check before assuming the worst (go woke, go broke...)

And to wit, it baffles me that nobody came up with this question in 27 posts above.
It is Pink and Magenta everywhere

hideous and now worthless - i'll take it off your hands for 100 Ped as i am kind hearted person :)

yea MA maybe should have left it alone.

I am sure if you post a support case it will get routed to the right department 🗑️🚽

Back