kpward

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Happy New Year KP and thanks for the rep! Yeah at least it's working I'll refine it over the coming weeks for sure! Nice addition for 2009!!! All the best my friend.

Jam.
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Best wishes and luck for 2009.
    Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.
    Been great working with you so far and hope to do a lot more in the coming year.

All the best

The Team @ SFE
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Hi there. Sure enjoyed meeting you. Keep in touch and maybe we will meet up in Universe.
    Quick Note for everyone... Entropia Outfitters now has a shop in Twin Mall, 3rd floor, #12 S. Now you have a "Purchase RL items for PED" option instead of just the website.
    Cheers
    ;)
    KPWard,

Check my blog... you are, by association, eligible for a full scholarship from the Alchemy Academy. :yay:
    We would be honored to have you as a guest speaker. You know you want to! :laugh:
    Peace out,
    QAM "Kam" :headbang:
    KP i have some pics from the event. I will get them uploaded to EF shortly and i will set you up with the links.
    Hello, thanks for popping over to my profile and the friend request. I'll go read your forum response :)
    Sure.... i am going to start a thread asking folks that have Entropia Outfitters gear to take of picture of themselves using it or wearing it and post in my thread... i will give some EFD or other stuff to those that post. ;)
    hi hi - just a question - noticed that today your stuff not listed on the panel for WestCoast. might want to have a look at that.
    and did you want to meet me in argus?
    Yeah, you know, you type something, then you think....hmmm, maybe it needs more. Especially if it is Cinco de Mayo, and you're drinking margaritas. lol
    Hey there,
    I did win Zaps exa event today. He told to PM you to get free shipping on T shirt.
    thxs Hundu.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back