Chopper

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• It was worth 8764536127263 efd, 500 would not do it justice, so you got whatever ammount I typed in LOL
    Isle of Jura id wery gooods
    "Is it real?".... Oh, it's real and it's happening! lol
    Alchemy Academy is the home of the "School of the Gods" and official sponsor of "The Curandero" project.
    Check out my blog here in EF at....
    http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/blogs/artimus/
    Any comments made would be appreciated to keep the discussion going and keep it bump’n!
    Te he, just saw the piccie labeled TDO in your album, bad boy! :laugh:
    Thought I´d leave a note from Puno, Peru... just ´cos I can. See you soon for running fair events that no-one has a problem with.... :)

Hurrikane (voted 10-2 the fairest event co-ordinator in EU)
    The WoF was important to me as well, and I was happy to support it and participate in full spirit until certain events took place.

Whilst I thank you for your concern it is unfortunate that those who had the power to stop this already know about it.

I will of course be providing full details for those that don't already know what this is about, and I'm putting the finishing touches to what will explain most of it right now.

As for easing my mind, that's not going to happen and it's been made clear by both people who should have known better than instigate what they did.
    Well, first of all, who you callin' "old" ? ;) Sorry mate, I just couldn't resist the jab!!
    Secondly, nice post re: Hurri's B-Day...wish I coulda been there to belt down a couple (or more) Brewskies with ya!
    Thirdly, I CAN'T believe I didn't get you on my FL here on EF!!! My bad :ahh:
    See ya in game or on the forum, mate....enjoy the EFD's (the "nice" part of me couldn't possibly let you take all that abuse without some sort of compensation....damn morals!!!)
    Hi Chop,
    Took me a while on the forums before I realised that I should have used my avatar name as ID. Now I'm too entrenched to bother!
    Maxic
    :laugh: Thx for rep man! I love it when these disillusioned noobs start telling us what's what.
    I gotta really restrain myself from hitting the -rep... :D
    Hi Chopper,
    I've joined the GI group now - can I change the name that is seen so that people know I am Maxic?
    Thanks for the EFD :))

It's among the few times that I actually win to that lottery.
    I bought 5 tickets today for the daily lottery now you can buy one and win tomorrow and get your EFD back.
    Bladerunner is one of the best films, ever. Prefer the original to the later directors cut, but that one's also a great film. Thanks for dropping by and commenting.

Regards
    hey Choper it was me few days ago in pvp4 and it was a great fun :)

Ebo
    Ooh Arr! were practically neighbours! in EU terms anyhow, :) I live in Devon hehe, Take Care m8, GL!
    Ah tyvm for the kind words m8, Flittypoo and Ganglezuk are names i gave cartoon characters i drew as a kid :) the surrealist bit was from glancing at a book on my shelf on "The Surrealists" as I was naming my avatar.
    Good luck out there m8, thx again :)
    I'm away for a couple of days again, off to V Festival. Back on Monday problee. Keep it warm for me... ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back